[HH1.0] Militia and Cults tactica

disease

Yeah, be wary of abusing the loophole too much, else you may become "that guy"

As for the AP3 flamers, they are excellent with the right provenances. I ran them plenty of times in ZM to great effect. Militia, however, struggle with massed AP2 firepower so AP2 plasma servitors with an aug scanner are a better rounded choice (though they die very fast). I actually ran both heavy flamers and plasma servitors in my ZM list and upgraded whichever unit made sense depending on who I was going up against.

Yeah, that's my fear exactly! xD

I mean, the thought comes up... but until now, i can resist...

I always imagine the face of our "that guy" in the group, when i would field such a squad of myrmidons. TSons player...

I have yet to find suitable models for servitors. I generally dislike the officiel GW ones.

Maybe i just use a squad of Skitarii? Will be hell to aquire enough Plasma Calivers for 8 though...

If you're looking for non-GW servitors with heavy weapons, check these out:

https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/mechanic-adepts/kataton-battle-servitor-squad-28mm/

They're are the best ones I have found, the cast is very clean and tidy (above FW quality level). I got the kromlech missile launchers for them to runt them as rad-missile launching servitors together with an iron father.

Yeah, i've already seen them, thanks thou! =]

But i think, that they are:

- To big for 1 wound T5 5+ models

- You only got 1 pose with plasmaweapon

- 8 guys with Plasma would cost me 115€...

The female ones are smaller and more fitted/believable for their profile stats, but they would also be 8 monopose plasmaweapons for 102€... =/

otherwise they look really good! =]