Hey guys,

I wanted to get a thread of my hobby project to grow my current Sisters Army from the 1850 list I have a present to around 2500 - 5000 points. Not exactly sure where I am going to stop because I love the army and the models massively and want to build a whole convent if possible!

I will be update this thread with new units and WIP (Work In Progress) images of the new units I will be adding to the army, here is where I am at so far and I have put a few pictures of some of my single minis and units.

Hope you can join me on this project and in the growth of my army!

gallery_88350_11339_128042.jpg

Above my full 1850 army so far, I run a fully armoured MSU dual cad list with two HQ's which allows me to open up more Heavy Support slots, hope you guys like!

gallery_88350_11339_66894.jpg

My Celestine model, converted to have wings which are metal pegasus fantasy wings. Done a load of sculpting at the back also to join them up!

gallery_88350_11339_19159.jpg

My Canoness, the second HQ of my army at present.

gallery_88350_11339_7319.jpg

One of the two priests in my army at present, both have combi meltas and have been converted from the Empire flagellant kit.

gallery_88350_11339_19700.jpg

A Sister Superior I completed a while back, before I changed all the robe colours to cream. The whole army had white robes prior, but I prefer the cream as per the image below.

gallery_88350_11339_56663.jpg

One of the many meltas in my current 1850 list, robs painted in the new cream scheme, much prefer them like this.

gallery_88350_11339_90719.jpg

WIP on a new sister superior that I am adding to the army, she will be leading my "Fire Truck" Retributor squad.

gallery_88350_11339_18573.jpg

Two of the four new heavy flamers that I am adding to the army for the first Retributor squad.

Hope you like these guys, have always love the sculpts of sisters and have been playing them for several years now loving being underrated and surprising people with how good our army and codex is if applied correctly.

More updates to come!

I think that's the most amount of repressors I have seen in anyones collection! I haven't even been able to get one original yet :,(

Your painting is epic! Love all the effort you put into facial intricacies and depth.

Look forward to seeing more and would love to see some lists and battle reports from you too :).

I think that's the most amount of repressors I have seen in anyones collection! I haven't even been able to get one original yet :,(

Your painting is epic! Love all the effort you put into facial intricacies and depth.

Look forward to seeing more and would love to see some lists and battle reports from you too smile.png.

Haha, two are scratch built the other three are forge world!

Glad you like them and thanks, I have played Striking Scorpion a few times, if you search him on YouTube you can see the games!

Thanks for the kinds words about the painting, appreciated a lot!

Looking good Tyrius! I'm very jealous of your impressive Repressor count as well...

Really looking forward to seeing more of these.

Thanks buddy, I am building 6 more atm for the army to expand it!

I will have some WIP images up on this thread asap!

Looks really awesome, have you uploaded an army list over in the subforum?

Nope I havent, the list is top secret haha!

Welcome to the B&C Tyrius biggrin.png Your army looks great, the robes in particular so that's a good update smile.png I like the extra red on the Rhinos too, helps offset the black any chance of some close ups on them? Looking forward to seeing more thumbsup.gif

Thanks buddy! Its good to be here! Thanks for the kind words, its taken a while to get it together around work and other projects but nearly there! Time to expand and make it 5,000 points!

I will get some close ups of the tanks for you!

Archived