Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Grassland Basing Tutorial - Siege Studios

Grassland basing basing tutorial how to grassland base models basing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• 21 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Hey guys, 

I wanted to share a basing tutorial for Grassland basing which we finished recently and thought that some of you might find it useful or of interest.

We are in the process of getting a load of these done for all manner of basing types, if you have any that you specifically would like to see let me know. 

This video goes from start to finish without any speed ups or jumps, hope you like it and that you might find it useful! 

Take Care!

• Kisada and Space Truckin like this

"Three Legions of Marines stand to defend you, sire. All of us will unflinchingly place ourselves between you and the war’s desolation. We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear – but your silence terrifies me."

"For The Emperor & Sanguinius"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grassland basing, basing tutorial, how to grassland base models, basing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users