Wolf King Spoilers and Discussion

Marshal Rohr

I can't see them retaining the ATS numbers for Prospero. Not only would it undermine the entire point of the event (that the Sons are almost wiped out), it would just censored.gif on the Wolves SoS and Custodes all in one great big lump.

Welcome to my HH experience. Where Calth is now only being attacked by a much smaller number of Word Bearers*, who aren't even led by their Primarch, but who inflict much greater damage in the Ultramarines than previsouly described, and whom the Ultramarines cannot even fight off by themselves.

*instead of the entire Legion. Collected Visions had described "over a hundred thousand Space Marines" under Kor Phaerons command, while in 'HH5:Tempest' it is only 50,000 Word Bearers. According to the HH series the small detachment sent to Calth were merely expendable suicide companies.

Makes a lot of sense that a fraction of the TSons are off-world...Magnus did send the entire TSons fleet away and some TSons must've been manning outposts or patrols or whatever. I feel that at least 80% of the TSons should've been there...was 100% of the SW at the razing? Prob not

Makes a lot of sense that a fraction of the TSons are off-world...Magnus did send the entire TSons fleet away and some TSons must've been manning outposts or patrols or whatever. I feel that at least 80% of the TSons should've been there...was 100% of the SW at the razing? Prob not

Obviously not. In "Howl of the Hearthworld" we know that Watch-Packs were assigned and sent prior to the Razing of Prospero. While packs are not a large size of the Rout, it shows that Russ wasnt dragging the bottom for every available warrior. He honored his duties and requirements.

I can only imagine that with the Rout had various obligations throughout the Imperium, and couldnt be fully assembled in the short span of time needed. Some must have been left on Fenris, with Navigator Houses, and simply in transit but too late.

WLK

WLK

I can only imagine that with the Rout had various obligations throughout the Imperium, and couldnt be fully assembled in the short span of time needed. Some must have been left on Fenris, with Navigator Houses, and simply in transit but too late.

WLK

WLK

Yeah I think this makes sense..Look at the short story... Wolf at the door. Where Bulveye  fights against the Dark Eldar...at the end of that he receives orders to muster with the rest of the fleet for the attack on Prospero....makes sense that not all of the VI Legion assets would  have made the rendevous point.

WLK

WLK

Yeah I think this makes sense..Look at the short story... Wolf at the door. Where Bulveye fights against the Dark Eldar...at the end of that he receives orders to muster with the rest of the fleet for the attack on Prospero....makes sense that not all of the VI Legion assets would have made the rendevous point.

Some got distracted by -

"HEY LOOK A SPACE SQUIRREL!!!"

*woof woof woof*

• 2 months later...

Did I got it right that there are several DA outposts out there which are loyal to both Luther and the Emperor but not to the Lion?

I bet that there will be many new DIY DA successors in the near future. ;)

Overall this book sounds pretty good with all this little twists in it. It's a shame that it so much.

You bet right! I actually was reading Alpha Legion stuff when I happened to stumble across this thread.

Now, AL or DA DiY sucessor using the BaC box...

Archived