Fabius and the chirugeon

Theredknight

Yeah I remember him putting it on for a surgical procedure, 'a bit like a tech marines servo arm'

Do you think he'd have it on the battlefield to do things?

probably yes ^^ 

Fabius was pretty much described like his 40k model in the later novels afaik

I'm sure he was using it in eidolons later 'procedure' and when he 'helped' honourable soulaka.

Id like to put it on there, but there is artwork of fabius, he doesn't have it, but he has a banner, loincloth and a narthecium.

Plus 40k fabius just doesn't look quite... Gaunt and skeletal enough. Any suggestions?

I'm already thinking of a Maru skara champ involving a sigvald the magnificent model.

I'm sure he was using it in eidolons later 'procedure' and when he 'helped' honourable soulaka.

Id like to put it on there, but there is artwork of fabius, he doesn't have it, but he has a banner, loincloth and a narthecium.

Plus 40k fabius just doesn't look quite... Gaunt and skeletal enough. Any suggestions?

I'm already thinking of a Maru skara champ involving a sigvald the magnificent model.

haha, i always imagined Eidolon looking like Sigvald xD

For Fabius, if you mean the trading card art - that's probably out-dated (or represents him way before the fall?) :/

Luckily eidy has a lovely model which I have yet to assemble (it's my treat from scenery and base painting)

Yes perhaps your right, backpack it is! Itl be fun to do. He looks to uncorrupted in that picture.

I'm not sure what head will do him justice il have a trawl through the fantasy range for that.

Archived