So now that I think I've got Imgur figured out (whats going on? it keeps rotating or flipping my images?) here's a shot of the helmet on ym gravis Captain. I swapped it out for one of the upgrade sprue heads. Looks good IMO.

http://i.imgur.com/jTMjNga.jpg

Next we have my counts-as-Dante. It's the Death Company Chaplain with a headswap and a weapon swap. The head and Axehead are both from the Sanguinary Guard kit.

http://i.imgur.com/y4l7Ojq.jpg

Anymore shots? Haven't seen this type of conversion before (despite it being obvious when you think about it...)

Also, why not give our gallery a whirl?

gallery_85048_13300_27217.jpggallery_85048_13300_84433.jpg

Hmm, gallery seems to work ok, though the direct link still shows the image on it's side. I've cleared my cache and it doesn't seem to have fixed it. Oh well.

These are the only three images I have of the model currently. It's 12:03am here, so lighting is incredibly poor, but if you have any other angle's you'd like to request, I'll get em tomorrow.

Edited by Paikis

Since I've been adding to this thread, lets go ahead and add some pictures of my Knight Crusader. I've painted it as House Hawkshroud as they live closest to Baal so it made sense that you'd find one with us. Also I really wanted to paint something bright rather than dark red again.

gallery_85048_13300_122473.jpg

gallery_85048_13300_191640.jpg

gallery_85048_13300_125724.jpg

gallery_85048_13300_27217.jpggallery_85048_13300_84433.jpg

Hmm, gallery seems to work ok, though the direct link still shows the image on it's side. I've cleared my cache and it doesn't seem to have fixed it. Oh well.

These are the only three images I have of the model currently. It's 12:03am here, so lighting is incredibly poor, but if you have any other angle's you'd like to request, I'll get em tomorrow.

Brilliant idea and good execution. Probably the best Dante conversion I have seen in a long time.