This guy is just gonna have two Autocannons , a very  generalist anti air in  a pinch sort of guy. Ive never played with a mortis dread before so I really wanna give it a shot.   If im going to put Choom on something I think ill put it on the leviathan ill get in the future  

Right now its just waiting for bits and deciding what to get next , jetbikes could totally be a thing  

6 of the 10 Templar Themed Breachers are done save thier helms which I  dunno how long ill be waiting on them  they are marked out from the Templar Brethren by haivng black shields like my Templar Pollux stand in. Also the contemptor mortis is done save for his arms 

tumblr_nwwykvhWyd1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Also I  did this , which I am stupidly proud of 
tumblr_nwwymhdZKt1tdqdkto1_540.png

Im currently waiting on  some jetbikes , and a Deredo dreadnought with the autocannons , that HH  box set looks like its going to be really awesome to help fill out some gaps too 

Heh , Im glad someone else  is also getting a kick out of it 

I  finished up the Templar Breachers today , save thier Heads 
tumblr_nwyciiNQj31tdqdkto1_540.jpg 
8x bolter 2 x grav gun  ,  one guys got a prison shank just incase  and two guys have chainswords just cause i needed to put something on those arms 

Also My LACAL book showed up today so no more need to borrow it from anyone else 
tumblr_nwyciiNQj31tdqdkto2_540.jpg

i love your models so far, and i LOVE the jetbike rules...I just cannot stand their models. 

WLK

Because they look like flying penises?

well I would have said dildos but I thought saying such would attract those weird Emperor's Children...

but I think I may pick up a few just because of how bananas they are and how lacking my RG are in heavy weapons

WLK

i love your models so far, and i LOVE the jetbike rules...I just cannot stand their models. 

WLK

Because they look like flying penises?

well I would have said dildos but I thought saying such would attract those weird Emperor's Children...

but I think I may pick up a few just because of how bananas they are and how lacking my RG are in heavy weapons

WLK

You know I wasant terribly fond of the models at all until I  actually had put them together, they just are strikingly unique  even like  considered against the  rest of the space marine range , I dunno It took me a while to warm up to them so I totally understand this feeling. 

My hands are killing me though so this last guy is getting painted tomorrow  ( Im also gonna be at th store tomorrow to pre order my box set so that will be a nice little boost in morale to polish off the last biker. 

tumblr_nx85a5zKVa1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

They look great, and I like the front fins swept back, it looks more dynamic and in keeping with a fast assaulty unit. I am assuming you deliberately put them on back to front.

Lovely work :-D

Thank you sir. 

Keep it up brother! Love them :smile.:

Thank you , I appreciate the Compliment 

They look great, and I like the front fins swept back, it looks more dynamic and in keeping with a fast assaulty unit. I am assuming you deliberately put them on back to front.

Oh yea I like this look for them much better than the regular way , I honestly wasant sure at first but i dry fitted them both ways and decided that I wanted to go with the reverse fins As a Whole I really loved the kit , that squad is gonna get widened out to 6 dudes for sure !  Also  Choom D: ? 

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto3_1280.jpgtumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto4_1280.jpg

The Man Himself , And Friends 

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto8_1280.jpg

Completed JetBikes

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto5_1280.jpg

Legion Heavy Support Squad

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Terminators !  and Pollux  THE DEEP STRIKE IS SO REAL ( soon  to be double the stregnth!!!) 

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto6_1280.jpg

Thudd Gun Rapier Battery Teams

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

This Poor Contemptor Looks  lonely , he will have some friends soon 

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto7_1280.jpg

Oh and Some Tactical Marines

tumblr_nx9efaP9hf1tdqdkto10_1280.jpg

PRETTY.

All of em look ace - lovely stuff.

Thank you , I  appreciate the compliment , @ u @ 

I Apologize for not having the Templar Breachers done yesterday for that big photo OP   but I did finish them up today.  I  gave up on  waiting on more templar helms figuring that using like the other type of helm  would help  diffferentiate him  ( the  Vox Guy  and the  Sargent have Mkiii Helms ) This squad is off the advice of Slipstreams who said to go 2 Graviton Guns and 8 Bolters  

tumblr_nxb7jkXkWx1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Can  we just talk  for a second about the Sargents "power weapon"  the boarding Prison Shank 

tumblr_nxb7rpwot11tdqdkto1_540.jpg

These are some really solid work, Bladewolf. I really like the color choices you've made and I think it really works.

A small question, did you freehand the rank insignia on the Breacher Sergeant's wrist guard?

Thank you , I  appreciate the compliment. 

As for the marking on the wrist guard of the Breacher Sargent thats actually  a Templar Brethren kit arm , the one that normally holds the champion power sword broke ( unfortunately it came that way and there was no way for me to get the blade back on it) . So as opposed to just writing it off  I  clipped a combat blade from its handle and attached it to the arm.  

Unfortunately im not skilled enough to freehand stuff like that  XD   

• 2 weeks later...

The New Box Set has been aquired The important  units for my Templar have been assembled 

tumblr_nxu78g9gGn1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg
Removed the Preators head  ( which was fairly simple to do  )  and replaced it with the unhelmeted head from the Templar Brethren set. 

tumblr_nxu78g9gGn1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Yes I know those look like Lightning Claws on the termis  but I just like how they look better than  the normal power fists , so im gonna use em as power fists  

tumblr_nxu78g9gGn1tdqdkto3_1280.jpgHad to Add some Templar Iconography to the Dreadnought 

tumblr_nxu78g9gGn1tdqdkto4_1280.jpg

Awesome simple conversions, loads of character with minimal bitz. Love em!

Thanks , gotta milk  every bit of those Black Templar Upgrade Sprues ! 

if only BaC had MKIII legs I would be all over this with you guys I like the simplicity of the contemptors add on really well done my friend

I wish it was mk iii  as well ,  I havent even bothered to start on the regular marines , I have 5 mk3 templar brethren bodies  ( legs and torsos )  which I  know need to be worked into the marines out of that box , or I might save them to make a small Destroyer unit ( I really wanna do this more than anything)  I have a bunch of Zone Mortalis games planned soon so the Termis and contemptors are important for me to get finished 

Speaking of Contemptors 

tumblr_nxvwyzCznX1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg( I know the bases need some work but thats true of most of my army really ) 

tumblr_nxvwyzCznX1tdqdkto1_1280.jpgtumblr_nxvwyzCznX1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg