Been trying to make ends meet the past week , so I didint really get much painting done at all , or construction  for that matter, I did work pretty hard to get a veteran tac squad Sargent painted up but im definitely just too tired after work  to keep going  with his squad or the other two veteran Sargent models

I  will likely buckle down on Friday  and get some serious work done but for now  theres this guy 

tumblr_nyeodpB5HE1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

tumblr_nyeodpB5HE1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nyeodpB5HE1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

That's some awesome work. Recently got myself the hh box set and working on it. Am alos going with the same colour scheme for my vet tacs. How did you paint your gold? Looks amazing and quite dirty.

The gold is white primer -> 1 Light Coat of  Rune Lord Brass -> Nuln Oil Wash 

I put together 2 of the 3 sets of bolter boys  so 14 line marines 

tumblr_nyfdd7fpKM1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nyfdd7fpKM1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

So I have to paint 1 Sargent and 14 line marines then ill build the last 7 line marines  and the last Sargent and ill have a clear workbench again. 

Hi Bladewolf!

Just went through all of your plog in one sitting. I love your take on the Templar, your painting/wash style is super unique.

They'll hold a special little place in my heart since my own VII legion are only Imperial Fists since they can't "officially" be Templar until the Scouring :D

Hi Bladewolf!

Just went through all of your plog in one sitting. I love your take on the Templar, your painting/wash style is super unique.

They'll hold a special little place in my heart since my own VII legion are only Imperial Fists since they can't "officially" be Templar until the Scouring :biggrin.:

Thank you !  Im glad you enjoyed what ive done so far still got plenty to paint  

(two deredeo dreadnoughts ! ) 

(1 Contmpetor Claw Hand!)  

( a squad of Phallanx Warders >.> maybe ) 

Im really hoping that  when the HH has been exhausted we get a Scouring expansion it would be so glorious.  Especially if it means you pick your legion  then you pick a successor chapter that adds extra flavor and then you add shattered legion/ warband set ups for the traitors. And the potential for taking on a patron god. 

Anyway  I did just a touch on the second Sargent today  but now its time to go do turkey things so yea XD  hope everyone is having a safe holiday in the states or a good day otherwise. 

tumblr_nyfzlb73iQ1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Nice and gritty, just how I like it...

Awesome work mate!

People think I  say my style is Dumpster Painting because its bad ahahahha ... .well yea I  do cause it is ,  but ALSO  because I like the idea of Models that look like they have been in an active warzone for some time.  Thank you very much for the compliment 

One Squad of Tac Vets is Done 

tumblr_nyk9nfJ9uK1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

One Squad is in  Stage 3  and  the last is built and primed. 

tumblr_nyk9nfJ9uK1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Going to try  and get Squad 2  done by Tuesday since supposedly that's when my next large project should be on my desk , very excited about it so I  wont say anything though if you read the army list boards Im sure yer aware of what it is. 

Awesome work on this new tac squad!

They look just like the color panel for Assault Veterans from Extermination.

Aka the best official Variant scheme out currently!

When you cant paint yellow, you paint black !  and then do a little yellow XD 

Oh and I did my Lancer for my List today  I guess so heres some pictures of him 

tumblr_nynmaxCz4W1tdqdkto3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nynmaxCz4W1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Waitin for that Knight List to get updated fer the new patterns  

Edited by Bladewolf

Ooh, that's a lot of Knights! :biggrin.:

They look awesome too, great work!

The one at the back-left reminds me of one of mine... which is also cool :wink:

Ah yes D:  I love Imperial Knights  the fluff the models  I run them as an army in 40k but the lancer is my first 30k  Knight 

Thank you  for the compliment 

Which one the Crusader or the Errant ? 

A friend of mine told me that 40k imperial knights cant be fielded in 30k. Is this true?

Currently the only 2 40k Knights that are field-able in  30k are the Errant and the Paladin , but supposedly an update  is going to come which will bring in the other ones. 

Book 4  has the stuff for Errants and Paladins in it 

Edited by Bladewolf

You are both incredible and filthy for owning/fielding that many Knights.

Dat 2k tho. Very cool. Ultimate knight force.

Thank you , I try   the 2k  list is going to be a bit painful for some of the new 30k folks but thats the nature of the  event 

Today we are again working on a walker , though this one is a bit more legion shaped 

tumblr_nyp1b5zK9T1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Just finished my own Deredeo :biggrin.: I can only imagine yours may end up like mine, but with Yellow instead of Red....

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-911208961508826506_zpsbntu4wez.jpg

They're super awesome.

That base is a little small though, they're meant to be on 80mm :wink:

Edited by Charlo

Would you believe I  actually accidentally  threw out the 80mm base and just grabbed one of my normal  60mm  ones XD   

Yer Pretty much correct though Mine will end up looking a lot like yers , I just did some yellow  I think its going to be enough to contrast the black. 

tumblr_nyp3hnboNl1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Also yer from  New York ?   I  was living in the Bronx till up to a year ago D:  Then I  drove across the country 

Edited by Bladewolf

Would you believe I  actually accidentally  threw out the 80mm base and just grabbed one of my normal  60mm  ones XD   

Yer Pretty much correct though Mine will end up looking a lot like yers , I just did some yellow  I think its going to be enough to contrast the black. 

tumblr_nyp3hnboNl1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Also yer from  New York ?   I  was living in the Bronx till up to a year ago D:  Then I  drove across the country 

Cool! And no - I'm in the UK, if you mean me :P

Deredeos tend to end up looking the same if you dont spruce up their bases to give them differing Leg Poses.

Ah Well Ill have to make a run at that with my next one @ n @ 

Cool! And no - I'm in the UK, if you mean me :tongue.:

Ah  I just saw York  on the cup and assumed , welp INTO THE PAIN GLOVE I  GO  

anyway  

tumblr_nyp8s6cFPu1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

tumblr_nyp8s6cFPu1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Lighting and great but  thats where were at