You work quick! Suitably churned out and grimy (y)

And it is a cup from New York!

Thanks D: !  

I  also got to work finishing up the Contemptor Talon by building painting and attaching the  close combat arm for the one on the left so now thats also done 

tumblr_nypdou8Jm31tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Tomorrow we go back to grinding out the infantry. 

You work quick! Suitably churned out and grimy (y)

And it is a cup from New York!

Thanks D: !  

I  also got to work finishing up the Contemptor Talon by building painting and attaching the  close combat arm for the one on the left so now thats also done 

tumblr_nypdou8Jm31tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Tomorrow we go back to grinding out the infantry. 

Oh my.....

This is a beautiful sight to behold!!!

Solid work as always!

Absolutely inspiring work mate. Truly incredible. Great Hobby.

thank you friend im glad you like the  work 

Soooooo I  did not break my Promise I finished up some infantry 

tumblr_nyt8luwTRI1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

But also the zone mortalis booty bandit was built 

tumblr_nyt8luwTRI1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

missle launcher was a bit banged up but i salvaged it as best i could 

tumblr_nyt8luwTRI1tdqdkto3_1280.jpgalso I have no more primer , so I cant paint this guy until .. I get paid next thursday XD 

That Deredeo is pretty hot too!

Funnily enough one of the reasons why I got the  Plasma Deredeo was because I wanted to use it in Zone Mortalis with Pollux  and a Squad of Cataphractii  making use of the Automatic Pavaise to make them even tougher against shooting. 

Thing is I have no idea what an Automatic Pavaise is  , or how to model it , so this is my attempt 

tumblr_nyvexvWG6u1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyvexvWG6u1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

I mean i just had the two vex there so I figured why not.   

Been working on what im going to do to base my guys , I kinda like how the sicarian that   Sigismund is standing on  is in the mud  and I  paint my guys pretty filthy  and the fact that they are willing to get thier hands dirty has seen me start to go with  like earthen battlefield bases

its good cause its given me a reason to pull out my heavy support team my templar brethren and my   templar breachers and start sanding and painting the bases of those guys.

I know for a fact Ill be working on a very special TH SS terminator unit for the start of next year   ( Oh its gonna be special O u O  )   and then Ill also be starting  my world eaters so ive been trying to block out time to work on my guys 

I  even put em in a little box ontop of some crates to remind me everytime I  walk into my room that I have work to do.  this little box cannot hold all this mk3 and mk 4 armor D:  ITS REACHED CAPACITY CAPTAIN 

tumblr_nzd76doVbT1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

O u O  Thank you friends , I  actually was at the store today  with two of my three crates , so  I got some pictures from the diorama I set up. 

tumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

and a bunch of close ups of  everything under spoiler tags 

Click the spoiler tag , you know you want to ! 

tumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto3_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto4_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto5_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto6_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto7_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto8_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto9_1280.jpgtumblr_nzf4btGeEr1tdqdkto10_1280.jpg
Edited by Bladewolf

OUR VOID SHIELDS CAN'T REPEL AWESOME OF THIS MAGNITUDE!

Well done bro - looking seriously killer :biggrin.:

Thank you Charlo  I appreciate the compliment , really a pain getting that stuff to and from the store  though , I fixed the banner on the knight now im just trying to wind down @ n @ 

tumblr_nzfj9bXi7p1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Get it...green apple cider ...cause the knights carapace is green ... and  alcahol ... 

Well, this is where you've been, brother!! What an amazing army you have built and painted. Your work is inspiring, and getting better each time I see it.

I have been trying to keep away from 30K, but now that ALL the cool kids are doing it...

Nice work, Bladewolf. I'm impressed.

End of Line

Well, this is where you've been, brother!! What an amazing army you have built and painted. Your work is inspiring, and getting better each time I see it.

I have been trying to keep away from 30K, but now that ALL the cool kids are doing it...

Nice work, Bladewolf. I'm impressed.

End of Line

Been  spinning my wheels mostly , you know how it is out here tryin to make ends meet.  I  appreciate the compliment considering the painter its coming from @ u @   

RPR , Let me tell you  about the train ,  and all the wonderful things you see and experience when upon it.  All you have to do is take this ticket and climb aboard.  

There is only the smallest caveat .... there are ... no ... brakes 

Come with us RPR, join the train, be a part of the crew ;)

You can still be a Wolf and enjoy 30K, its like having your cake & eating it.

BladeWolf, you are getting better & better, I could swear the Lancer on the left is a bottle though!! :p

The chain on the lance is a nice touch.

Excellent... more passengers. We always keep a seat open for new kids on the Heresy train :biggrin.:

Also, that weapon banner looks pretty spiffy. Any chance we can get a close® up of it? 

Yes absolutely, Tomorrow when I get in I will most certainly  take a picture of it  

Come with us RPR, join the train, be a part of the crew :wink:

You can still be a Wolf and enjoy 30K, its like having your cake & eating it.

BladeWolf, you are getting better & better, I could swear the Lancer on the left is a bottle though!! :tongue.:

The chain on the lance is a nice touch.

Theres a double benefit if RPR gets on the train , it would mean I can bribe him  with food to come out here and play 30k with me.  

Believe it or not I saw someone selling a lancer on Ebay with that effect and went " well I have the chain since ive been using it on my dreads.  And  I am very pleased with the results , it sorta hides the fact that the resin isint super straight on the lance ! 

In new Stuff News 

This is indeed happening 

tumblr_nzsiyzrpX91tdqdkto1_540.jpg

along with some large swords to be count as thunder hammers , and some special terminator armor  yep , pretty hype for the first project of the new year