The Liber Challenges part Eight - Age of Darkness

Aqui

Hm.... I'm still missing a name for my legion....Screw it.

I Kelborn, vow to create the exiled and forgotten XI Legion Astartes, in the name of their Primarch, Metheus Sa'Tal, the Emperor's Shield, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieht of November 2015. This I swear in the name of the Emperor!

I'm really excited about this challenge. Think that it's going to be awesome. We have Athrawes and MikhalLeNoir participating!

Can't wait until the first articles! biggrin.png

"I EesiOh, vow to create The Silent Laughter, in the name of Neacho Zuvassin by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of The Renegade, The Vengeance Bringer, the Great Outcast, Malice!"

I Marshal Rohr, vow to create the full order of battle of the Kali-Gandaki District, in the name of the Emperor, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of the War Father!"

Order of Battle

Imperial Fists 7th Company, 3rd Terran Household Guard Chapter

187th Solar Cohort 'the Old Guard'

117th Reichsguard Storm Division

Taghmata Octavius

House Thorn, Sworn Vassal to Legio Gryphonicus

Potentially to be included

Blood Angels 181st Company, 18th Dominion of Angels

White Scars Brotherhood of Cold Dawn, Horde of the Night Sky

The 173rd Nord Merican Void Assault Regiment

The 39th Hyperborean Highlander War-Clan

What's a dominion of Angels? I don't know much about the new extra HH Blood Angels stuff yet :(

Would it be lame to use my Crimson Sons?

I can't see why not smile.png If I recall correctly, the Crimson Sons are are part of the VIII before Curze was found?

Apologies for replying late, but working a late shift (and not being able to use the companies wifi) meant I wasn't able to reply sooner.

All vows will be added to the first post in a few minutes smile.png

Can we produce a single character or does it have to be an actual "force"?

Sorry, just noticed this - the challenges are usually about a force or group. I suppose you can enter with one specific character. Of course, if you decide to add others in afterwards...

The minimum requirements are still in effect though smile.png

"The Boater vows to create the "Followers of the Iron Disciple", in the name of the Iron Disciple, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of the fallen lord, Ferrus Manus!"

Have had this idea floating around in my head for a couple of months, no I have an excuse to write it out.

Also: it's a shattered legion force if you hadn't guessed.

I, Olis, shall remain undaunted by my lacklustre performance recently and will again vow in this, the eighth Liber Challenge! I will expand Patrol Group Arachne, created for the fourth ETL, in the name of the mightiest of primarchs (Dorn) and the Emperor, may he lead the Imperium into greater glory! This will be done by the eighteenth hour (GMT) of the Twentieth day in the eleventh month 2015.

(And if Conn has not yet been taken up on his offer, I shall oblige.)

I've had five messages so far. Shoot me one, and we'll find everyone a place. Isstvan V had eleven Legions after all. :tu:

Here's a bit of a teaser for my article.

Rogal Dorn I proclaim murderer, for the terrible crime of patricide. The Seventh Legion stands accused of the sins of the father, and are to be summarily executed. Personnel and domains beholden to the Imperial Fists are forfeit and shall be quarantined until extermination can commence. All Expeditionary Fleets accompanying any Seventh Legion element are to eliminate these elements and return to Sol for debriefing. All records pertaining to the Seventh Legion or their lord are to be accumulated for review by a select Iterator board and purged. All Imperial citizens are hereby commanded to assist the issuance of this decree to the best of their ability, in the name of the late Emperor. He shall be avenged.

-- Warmaster Decree MDCCIX

Signed HORUS LUPERCAL

Primarch, XVIth Legiones Astartes

Neolegatarius Imperator

"Horus Lupercal, I name you liar."

Seneschal Ying Zhaozheng, 15th Household, VII Legiones Astartes

Well it was bound to happen at somepoint.

"I Archidamus, vow to create the 9th Company, 1st Fellowship, in the name of Captain Thaeron of the XVth Legion, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of Magnus the Red! All hail the Crimson King!"

I got some fun stuff planned.

Edit: 

Link to my started challenge 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/315248-liber-challenge-thousand-sons-9th-company-1st-fellowship/?p=4205322

Well. There's no such thing as being creative while having a busy few weeks ahead!
Here goes.

"I Nevindar, vow to create Mechanicum Force: Charon (Sol Fleet), in the name of [Archmagos Potentate Explorator Ker, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of Divine Destruction and the Omnissiah!

I, Alpharius Perth, vow to create the Lernaean Brotherhood in the name of Alpharius, by 6pm GMT on the Twentieth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of the Lord of Serpents!

Archived