The Liber Challenges part Eight - Age of Darkness

Aqui

One thing I'm wondering about is whether or not a strike force/kill team from the Knights Errant be possible?

Absolutely! happy.png As long as it's a valid army from the Great Crusade, the Heresy or the Scouring, then it's fine thumbsup.gif

Okay, I had forgotten that I'm on holiday when the challenge ends and won't be back until the 24th. Therefore, I'm changing the deadline for this month to the 25th. I'll edit the first post to reflect this. Apologies for that wallbash.gif

Sweet. A few more days to really work this out. Once we have it finished, do we post a link in here?

Yes. Once you've started a topic either here or in the AoD forums, post a link in this topic and I'll link it to the first post. Any topics posted after the 17th won't be added to the first post until I return on the 24th unless Olis, Conn or Ly do it smile.png However, on the 24th/25th I'll go through this topic to ensure that links are correct smile.png

"I, Grand Master Belial, vow to create 11th Dark Angels Expeditionary Force, in the name of the Lion, by 6pm GMT on the Twenty-fifth of November 2015. This I swear in the name of the Emperor!"

Above is my completed work for the 8th Challenge.

Thanks. ^^

He is 3 weeks now and I realized, working on the BotL AND on my own Legion + work + family is a bit difficult to handle.

As the BotL makes more fun than my Legion, I'm rather concentrating on this. msn-wink.gif

Okay, I had forgotten that I'm on holiday when the challenge ends and won't be back until the 24th. Therefore, I'm changing the deadline for this month to the 25th. I'll edit the first post to reflect this. Apologies for that wallbash.gif

Awesome, I was beginning to think that taking a vow that ended so soon after Fallout 4 was going to be a problem.

I've already posted the link before but best to do it again. 

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/315248-liber-challenge-thousand-sons-9th-company-1st-fellowship/?p=4205322

I've basically finished it. Probably about 95% complete if I'm brutally honest. Trying to get my ideas onto paper (well Word) was harder than I'd like to admit compared to some of my previous fan-fic stuff. 

There's an hour left until the Challenge finishes. I have failed this vow too, as I have had nowhere near enough time spare to complete it.

To everyone who has or will post completions - I'll be adding "COMPLETE!" to those who have posted before 6pm GMT over the next day or so. There are a few real life things that I need to get done, before any board related considerations.

The challenge ended an hour ago, so needless to say that any completions after this posts are not valid. However, tomorrow marks to start of the "Mop up" week, Details to follow.

Congratulations to those who finished in time! thumbsup.gif

Noooo ! I just finished typing it up :-(

Oh well, as you say, Mop Up week soon :-)

You got far, far, far further than I did! sad.pnglaugh.png

Archived