Then we are in agreement. Alright, I think that leaves the question about the storm shields. Since storm shields aren't standard issue, but are iconic to the Athenoi, should that be shared early? 

I thought just Bears and Wardens, maybe Lions since they're the other shield heavy legion.

And as far as rules Bears match the Fists'.

I just looked them over. Perhaps this gives us a simpler solution. Why not allow the Athenoi have access to the same storm shield? That way, we're leaving the HW preview as truly generic.

Sounds good to me.

In that case, I have one last question: should we change the name of the storm shield to better share it between two (if not more legions)? The HW name is Guardian-Pattern, but the IB name is Superior-Pattern.

Maybe Aegis pattern? Seeing as it is sort of the shield to end all shields.

That's the name of Alexandros' personal shield. So, I guess that could fit, but are you okay with that?

I'm fine with it, especially since Daer'dd taught Alex before he made it.

Maybe the blurb could read something like

"Developed on Terra by brother Primarchs Alexandros and Daer'dd, the Aegis pattern, named after Alexandros' personal shield; is considered the ultimate refinement of early storm shield tech. Defined less by the shield and more with the technology within" or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Auxillia of 26th Infantry Tercio, 918th Solar Auxillia Cohort, 'The Star Serpents.’

Having forcibly ransacked supply stores for Blast-Chargers as the Godslayers revealed their treachery, this unit was one of those immediately thrown into combat. Due to their salvaged equipment they successfully inflicted moderate casualties upon attacking forces. However, they were later forced into a hasty retreat by the Godslayers. The entire unit was declared deceased after the detonation aboard the Orbital Port.

Edited by Beren