Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
1990 replies to this topic

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts
  • Faction: Halcyon Wardens, Blood Angels

The Scions Hospitaliers have passed inspection. All that remains for rule sheets is Hennasohn and Morro. Then, we will verify fluff paragraphs and banners for the faction crunch before we will have passed Delta Phase.

• Kelborn likes this

Project Leader of the Brotherhood of the Lost

The Second Son: Narrative of the BOTL Vth Legion Primarch

Brotherhood of the Lost has arrived on Patreon

gallery_92945_11930_24196.png

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts

Given the recent chatter, here is a list of the missing banners and fluff so far:

• Quote for the Iron Bears' first crunch page
  • RoW fluff for both IB RoWs
  • Banner for the Warborn
  • Banner for the Land Raider Mauler really could use some fluff other than a description of weapon systems
  • Ghost Walkers Banner
  • All the GS Banners, minus the quote banners, could use improvement (Reapers done)
  • Praeligation Powers need fluff
  • Quote Banner for Drowned's first crunch page
  • Mole Mortar description?
  • Drowned Legion Relic fluff paragraph
  • Drowned RoW fluff
  • Pelagic Monarch Banner
  • Malacost Hazard Squad Banner
  • Equerry Boraeo Banner
  • Hennasohn Banner
  • Morro Banner Quote
  • Morro Fluff Paragarph
  • Morro gear and rules all need fluff paragraphs
  • Wave Blade fluff paragraph?
  • Scion RoW fluff paragraphs
  • Diomes Banner

I do not consider this list exhaustive, fully expecting some to slip through the gaps. Some of the gear is question marked because whether or not some gear gets a fluff paragraph is somewhat arbitrary. Mainly if the gear's name is more than enough for a description or not. 

Edited by simison, 11 November 2018 - 04:22 PM.

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,890 posts
  • Faction: Inkspillers
I have quotes, let me find them

Kelborn

Kelborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,283 posts
  • Faction: BotL: XXth Legion - Predators
Don't you mean Grave Stalkers instead of Ghost Walkers?
tn_gallery_87379_12273_68539.jpg  tn_gallery_87379_12273_193556.jpg  tn_gallery_87379_12273_86064.png

Brotherhood of the Lost: XXth Legiones Astartes, the Predators http://www.bolterand...-the-predators/
Brotherhood of the Lost - The Icarion Insurrection: http://www.bolterand...od-of-the-lost/

SanguiniusReborn

SanguiniusReborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,106 posts
  • Faction: The Steel Legion

Don't you mean Grave Stalkers instead of
+++[ERROR: DATA EXPUNGED]+++

FTFY

Edited by SanguiniusReborn, 26 October 2018 - 02:11 PM.

gallery_92945_11930_39378.pngtn_gallery_4536_13905_53919.pngFbm7BxJ.jpg6ACBl6j.jpg

Proud Creator of the Scarlet Sentinels, my 18th Century British Redcoat Chapter and the Steel Legion, my Cyberpunk-inspired Lost Legion!

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts

Don't you mean Grave Stalkers instead of Ghost Walkers?

Nope, the Ghost Walkers are a unit for the Iron Bears now. 

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 307 posts
Also there's a Hesh-written banner for the Pelagic Monarchs and some of Morro's wargear fluff by Blunt on page 18 of the Drowned thread.

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,890 posts
I should have Morrow's whole profile covered

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,890 posts
“Nowhere is the union of flesh and metal so perfectly achieved as it is in the armies of Tricendia. The Iron Bears do not shackle their hearts with machine directives, but take the strength of iron and wield it with unmatched surety. We have taken our place among their Wartribes, and I would go to the ends of the Galaxy if they asked it of me.”
Lord Marshal Lokir Paesun of the 3rd Hahmpin Armoured Division

They have taken the Ngauruk Causeway and broken Scorn’s Gate. First Armoured is gone, Infantry Second through Eighth are gone. Stars’ end, nothing withstands them. Our super-heavies are no match, their striding-machines alone make cinders of our divisions. 

Our gene-hulks have been cut down. The enemy are their match in strength and so fast, fast. We haven't even managed to slow them. They strike and we unravel.

We are undone. Our arsenals are spent. Urge our soldiers, throw down their guns. To resist and invite further ruin is the greater treason - beg their mercy. Nothing is left to us.”
  General Rhuj Lanur of the Olst Brigades during the VIth Legion’s Compliance action

Edited by bluntblade, 26 October 2018 - 09:01 PM.

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts

Also there's a Hesh-written banner for the Pelagic Monarchs and some of Morro's wargear fluff by Blunt on page 18 of the Drowned thread.

Got the Monarchs banner, will grab the rest later.

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 307 posts
Hesh's fluff for the Darkest before Dawn RoW

When the Drowned take to battle, they became renowned for taking to battle in a manner that allowed everything to strike at the same time, utilising heavy artillery barrages and orbital strikes to cut off enemy reinforcements along with Incendiary barrages, Line of Sight blocking smoke attacks, while grouping up to take out singular threats, while heavy infantry like Breacher designated squads or Tactical Dreadnought Armour equipped units would teleport in to distract others from assisting the chosen quarry. As the battle unfolded, enemy strongpoint after strongpoint would gradually fall as they were isolated and dismembered with a clinical brutality.

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 307 posts
Also I've now added the MalacostHazatd Squad fluff banner in the Drowned thread.

Rewritten Rimeshatter (legion relic) fluff added.

While I don't think there's a banner quote for Morro in the Drowned thread (feel free to correct me here Blunt) there's one that may be suitable at the bottom of their wiki page if Helter agrees.

There's a quote on page 3 of the Drowned thread and at the top of their wiki page which may be suitable for them.

Edited by Beren, 29 October 2018 - 09:01 PM.

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts

While I don't think there's a banner quote for Morro in the Drowned thread (feel free to correct me here Blunt) there's one that may be suitable at the bottom of their wiki page if Helter agrees.

There's a quote on page 3 of the Drowned thread and at the top of their wiki page which may be suitable for them.

Helter, do these quotes meet your approval?

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,890 posts
There isn't a Morro one to my knowledge

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,743 posts

“Nowhere is the union of flesh and metal so perfectly achieved as it is in the armies of Tricendia. The Iron Bears do not shackle their hearts with machine directives, but take the strength of iron and wield it with unmatched surety. We have taken our place among their Wartribes, and I would go to the ends of the Galaxy if they asked it of me.”
Lord Marshal Lokir Paesun of the 3rd Hahmpin Armoured Division

They have taken the Ngauruk Causeway and broken Scorn’s Gate. First Armoured is gone, Infantry Second through Eighth are gone. Stars’ end, nothing withstands them. Our super-heavies are no match, their striding-machines alone make cinders of our divisions. 

Our gene-hulks have been cut down. The enemy are their match in strength and so fast, fast. We haven't even managed to slow them. They strike and we unravel.

We are undone. Our arsenals are spent. Urge our soldiers, throw down their guns. To resist and invite further ruin is the greater treason - beg their mercy. Nothing is left to us.”
  General Rhuj Lanur of the Olst Brigades during the VIth Legion’s Compliance action

Submitted to Grifft.

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,890 posts
And I just spotted a mistake. "Fast, so fast".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brotherhood of the Lost, Lightning Bearers, Eagle Warriors, Iron Bears, Godslayers, Grave Stalkers, Abyssii, Scions Hospitaller, Segmentum Ultima, Segmentum Tempestus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users