A warhammer 40k RP server on Garrys mod

Hello, I am Sebastian, I manage a roleplay server for Warhammer 40k on a sandbox game called Garrys mod.

We have one chapter (the blood ravens, they had the most models that worked decently) and a series of battalions that you may try out for in game.

if you have questions about the server or anything pertaining to it send me a message.

Garrys mod Warhammer 40k Rp server IP: 74.91.114.139:27015

To start, Gmod is a sandbox type game (make anything, do anything) usually found on the steam store. on the server we do events(missions and/or patrols), give promotions to your specific character,we have multiple battalions you can try out for on the server, for tryouts the CO of that battalion will tell staff what kind of course or training op they desire and that staff will set it up, if you pass you will keep your rank up to a staff sergeant to avoid confrontation or debate over someone from another group being accepted into yours being automatically higher than most of the others within it. We also have it set up to where you can become a blood ravens scout if you get to a certain rank which makes it a bit more fair in terms of who can become one. If you have any further questions please ask.

Archived