REF LOC - Map of the Galaxy

Grifftofer

Wondering why there seems to be some discrepancy with the Warriors of Peace homeworld being called Jin or Han....

That might very well be my fault. If it had been renamed, I have forgotten and have only been referring to the map. Which name did you pick?

Wondering why there seems to be some discrepancy with the Warriors of Peace homeworld being called Jin or Han....

That might very well be my fault. If it had been renamed, I have forgotten and have only been referring to the map. Which name did you pick?

I believe Han was the original name but after Drak took on responsibility for the WoP it was changed to Jin.

Trying to think what else belongs on there. DoR planets are key, obviously, and if we can set key battlefields for the First Solar War that'd be handy too.

On that note, had an idea for the Scions to halt the Warbringers at Revan (which would be a fortress world).

Edited by bluntblade

Xana is waaaay over in the galactic west

I thought so because the text the edge of the western galactic 'arms', but looking at Grifft's map, the galactic arm is in the South. So, at the edge of the Southern Galactic border.

• 1 month later...

Even if it did move a bit. Ullanor is still at the exact same spot as Armageddon as

Ullanor still became Armageddon

Where one might have moved, the other would have moved there, too.

I just realized that I talked nonsense. Sorry.

Yeah, Ullanor became Armageddon but if it did move closer to Terra, we don't have a clue where its original position was....soooo...ignore my posts.

• 9 months later...