Pool Idea Blood Angels 8th ed

Frater Antodeniel

Brothers, Hello,

Well, instead of making many XYZ Topics about this and that, i make this one to discuss what ideas/concept/changes you would like in the Blood Angels Codex 8th Edition.

Since, i start the Topic, i show the way by simple question, and you bring the answers, and steps by steps i will had your answers as well as new question (yours or mine).

-----------------------------------------------

Here is the Presentation form, for everyone to sticks on,

IF YOU SIMPLY WANT TO RESPOND TO A QUESTION :

Question Number (Ex : HQ - 1 )

HQ - 1 : Your Answer.

IF YOU WANT TO ADD A NEW QUESTION/PROPOSITION :

Your Opinion

The Question ?

The Answers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Doctrine(s) Change Propositions (1 Question)

Hidden Content
1 - Blood Angels Chapters Doctrine : Furious Charge isn't enough. what about a Perma +1 initiative to show that we have the Kickest sense of the astartes (Thanks to the Thirst...).

Would you like to have a permanent +1 initiative as a benefit of a "Blood Angels Chapter Doctrine" ?

[Poll] Agree / Disagree [Poll]

HQ Ideas Change Propositions (5 Questions)

Hidden Content
1 - I think that a Third HQ slot may be necessary, since we have many HQ and that there is many "heroes" amongst us.

Would you like to have a third HQ slot on the Detachment ?

Your Answer.

2 - Blood Angels have a special bond with aerial war, Jump Pack, Flyers, Skimmers.....and maybe JetBike too....after all, there must be some left within the armoury....

Would you be for/againt the possibility of a Blood Angels HQ on Jetbike(Jetbike as option Or named Character like Sammael) ? 

Your Answer.

3 - Mephiston is good, yes, but now, in the 7th ed, he is more of a "normal" Chief Librarian than one of the most powerfull living psyker of manking...

Would you agree with the idea of a Mastery lvl 4 Mephiston ?

Your Answer.

4 - The Chaplains are good, but Blood Angels who fall to the Black Rage may need more strongwilled Chaplains....

Do you want to see the Reclusiarch Back like in V5, or to be add as an option like Chapter master for Captain (in the C:SM) ?

Your Answer.

5 - (FRATER QUIXUS PROPOSITION) Dante is cool, Seth too, but there are no alternatives. All Chapter Masters of successor chapters either conform to one of those templates or cannot be fielded with chapter master stats.

Would you like to have a generic chapter master unit? Would you want him designated HQ like the generic chapter master (and some named ones) in CAA-SM or as LoW like Papa Smurf ?

(Your Answer.) I definitely want the option, but I am somewhat torn on where to put him. As LoW he cannot be fielded as the only HQ in a battle-forged army and an Infantry Low still seems silly to me but our lack of HQ slots suggest putting him with the Imperial knights and greater daemons.

TROOP Ideas Change Propositions (1 Question)

Hidden Content
1 - For a chapter whose doctrines have strong bond with aerial vehicles, it seems curious that the BA scouts don't have any LSS.

Do you want the Blood Angels Scouts to have access to the Land Speeder Storm ?

Your Answer.

ELITE Change Propositions (0 Question)

Hidden Content
enter hidden content here

FAST ATTACK Change Propositions (1 Question)

Hidden Content
1 - I personally think that we have enough Infantry (jump pack) option, but that we lack of Flyers and skimmers choice, but what is your opinion about this.

What kind of new unit(s) would you add to the Blood Angels Codex, Flyers (Stormtalon...etc) ? Skimmers (Land Speeder Storm/Vengeance...etc) ? Vehicles ?

Your Answer.

SUPPORT Change Propositions (1 Question)

Hidden Content
1 - Furioso and Death Company Dreadnought are good in the Elite Slots, but what about the Normal Dreadnought...

Would you want to see the Normal/Shooting Dreadnought Back to the Support Slot, like in the 5th Edition ?

Your Answer.

LOW Change Propositions (1 Question)

Hidden Content
1 - Dante is cool, Seth too, but for a LoW choice, maybe the Sanguinor could be redisign to give him a better place, after all, he is supposed to be a spiritual avatar of sanguinius able to duel with BloodThirster of Khorne....

Would it shock  you if the Sanguinor become a Lord Of War, Giant Flying Creature (Kinda like an Avatar of Sanguinius....) ? 

Your Answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Opinion, Answers, Questions.

(Edit 01/11/2015 : Better presentation, more easier to read, +1 Question to HQ/Troops/Support. )

I think that a Third HQ slot may be necessary, since we have many HQ and that there is many "heroes" amongst us.

Would you like to have a third HQ slot on the Detachment ?

Not necessarily, but 3 Sanguinary Priest per HQ slot may be a good alternative. Giving the Buffs back the 6" bubble would also help. I never understood why a medic would help the soldiers in his unit no matter how far away they are but not those dying right next to him.

Blood Angels Chapters Doctrine : Furious Charge isn't enough. what about a Perma +1 initiative to show that we have the Kickest sense of the astartes (Thanks to the Thirst...).

Would you like to have a permanent +1 initiative as a benefit of a "Blood Angels Chapter Doctrine" ?

Yup.

Blood Angels have a special bond with aerial war, Jump Pack, Flyers, Skimmers.....and maybe JetBike too....after all, there must be some left within the armoury....

Would you be for/againt the possibility of a Blood Angels HQ on Jetbike(Jetbike as option Or named Character like Sammael) ? 

I don't think we would need one, but it does seem weird that Sammael is supposed to have the only one in the galaxy. The technology can't be that different from Land Speeders.

I personally think that we have enough Infantry (jump pack) option, but that we lack of Flyers and skimmers choice, but what is your opinion about this.

What kind of new unit(s) would you add to the Blood Angels Codex, Infantry ? Flyers (Stormtalon...etc) ? Skimmers (Land Speeder Storm/Vengeance...etc) ? Vehicles ?

Stormatalons and Land Speeders Storm make sense, but the dress wearers can keep their weird overgrown speeder. Combining an Assault cannon and Typhoon Missile Launcher on the normal speeder would be a good idea IMHO.

Dante is cool, Seth too, but for a LoW choice, maybe the Sanguinor could be redisign to give him a better place, after all, he is supposed to be a spiritual avatar of sanguinius able to duel with BloodThirster of Khorne....

Would it shock  you if the Sanguinor become a Lord Of War, Giant Flying Creature (Kinda like an Avatar of Sanguinius....) ? 

That would be an interesting idea, If he got the stats to merit that change. It would be a bit like the mini Daemon Prince Mephiston was in 5th Edition.

New question

Dante is cool, Seth too, but there are no alternatives. All Chapter Masters of successor chapters either conform to one of those templates or cannot be fielded with chapter master stats.

Would you like to have a generic chapter master unit? Would you want him designated HQ like the generic chapter master (and some named ones) in CAA-SM or as LoW like Papa Smurf?

I definitely want the option, but I am somewhat torn on where to put him. As LoW he cannot be fielded as the only HQ in a battle-forged army and an Infantry Low still seems silly to me but our lack of HQ slots suggest putting him with the Imperial knights and greater daemons.

Archived