++ Casual 30K Hobby Challenge - November '15 ++

Kor'Vesh

---- November ----

Welcome to November. Its getting dark, cold, and foggy - what better thing to do now you are trapped indoor than paint loads of heresy space marines?

We all know how this works by now, pledge some models to paint this month, build your armies, and enjoy the opportunity to stick it to the traitors/emperor. Full rules can now be found in the Hall of Victors thread - where anyone involved so far should feel happy to post their full army shots!

As a basic reminder, every model you pledge to paint is worth points. Once you finish the model and show us you earn points for your faction. These are always safe, so there is always an incentive to keep painting! The scores are as follows -

Infantry - 1 point;

Large Infantry (terminators, bikes, rapiers without crew etc.) - 2 points;

Monstrous infantry - 3 points;

Vehicles and Fortifications - 6 points;

Lord of War (including Primarchs)- 10 points;

Warhound Titan – 15 points;

Reaver Titan – 20 points (still hoping to see one oneday!)

So brothers and sisters, for the Emperor or for Horus let's see some pledges!

To get the ball rolling, I Kor'Vesh, pledge to return to my roots as a slow moving son of Vulkan and paint three tactical marines for the XVIIIth Legion Astartes. [insert generic battle cry about fire and anvils here]

I, Slipstreams, arch procrastinator and recovering Burn-out victim doth tentatively pledge to at least build:

1 Moritat with Choom and JP

1 generic Consul with Sol Glove and JP

10 JP Destroyers

May my free time become more plentiful v_v

I get a feeling this thread will get a lot of pledges mid-month...

Though probably not from myself, as most of these models will be put to use in the Lost Brotherhood. Still compelled to salvage a legionary or two for Nemesis Ultramarines.

I Nevindar, while awaiting resupply from the Forge World, pledge to paint:

2 Tech-priests!

(And continute to stare at the door without feelings, without emotions. breath just ticking..)

//Nevindar

I, Rage of Khorne, pledge for the month of November

-To grow a terrible mustache

-Build and paint 10 Robo Assassins (Traitor Charonite Ogryns from the Militia list)

-Build and paint 9 Traitor Militia Artillery crew

-Build and paint 1 Traitor Medusa Siege Emplacement

Wow - lots of pledges already. I'm going to try and actually run this propoerly again this month - which means one thing.... its spreadsheet time!

Nice to see Slips and Zed back in the game, and excited to have more new comers.

I Dantioch return and pledge one Legionary for the Sons of Horus, that's right a whole one marine......

Sons of Horus blink.png !!! Nice to see you back sir, but where are those lovely Iron Warriors and Ultras?

@Rage - did you just pledge 10 monstrous infantry (Ogryns?). If so your entire pledge is bigger than the whole loyalist team right now. Horus really does love you sir!

@Lunar Centurion - 20 points on the nose sir, assuming a 10 man tactical squad.

Crap....I was only planning to pledge one terminator but Dantioch and Firegolem really laid down the gauntlet.

I PLEDGE 2, COUNT 'EM 2! Terminators for the VIIIth Legion.

I'm so gonna blow this....crap.

Yeah believe me with my track record finishing two marines is gonna be a miracle msn-wink.gif

Well, I will be happy if I get my three Myrmidons done. With all the conversion work I will have to do for my custom project, I will be truly amazed. But hey, peer pressure. Maybe it'll work :D

I'm gonna pledge one Sons of Horus marine, and one Vylka Fenryka marine. That's right, full on doubling Dantiochs pledge tongue.png

And of no net benefit to the loyalist or traitor cause! tongue.png Glad to have you back firey one. I expect a completion biggrin.png

Leoric - Nice to see you in for the month - and jelous that you have a warden!

Black_out - 2 terminators will quadruple Dantioch's points, and even beat me... a bold move sir, I'm not planning to a filthy Night Lord beat me though!

@Kor'Vesh- Thanks Kor, I will get back to them but the Sons of Horus have taken my fancy this week haha laugh.png Maybe one day I'll finish an army.....maybe.

@fire golem, @Black_out- The stakes have been raised msn-wink.gif I think I'll be lucky to get one done haha laugh.png

Archived