New chaplain model

Jorre

Swap out the legs and im exstatic!

Yes, its that right foot on the rock. Not natural at all.

Could just be the angle making it look tilted, but I agree that foot is a bit odd. Otherwise I'm drooling... Even though I have plenty of chaplains, I'm going to have to get that model.

Beat me to it Jolemai.

I just read some chatter about Erelim being a small group who guard Astorath and his sanctuary....

Coild this be a new squad??

This would be amazing if correct, although no doubt yet another dam elite slot to fight with the rest. Really need some movement in ba slots

I like the model a lot, and I definitely need some of that in my life. wub.png

As has been said, hopefully this means additional rules for us in a supplement. I doubt a new dex, since ours is under an year old... but with GW nowadays you never know!

It's difficult to say what it means. There's a filler week coming up with the Assassins from the Execution force game being added to the range and it was said that three characters were also being added. One is Karlaen, one is this chaplain. Don't know about the third yet.

If Karlaen is being added, possibly the Broodlord from Deathstorm is the third model?

That's what I originally thought, but they might save that for the Tyranid update. So maybe the SW chap from Stormclaw?

Archived