Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Broken Throne - Knight Households

Brotherhood of the Lost Icarion Insurrection Imperial Knights Alternate Heresy

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,310 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions
...to include that Incredibles reference alone I'm on board with it.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Skalpynock

Skalpynock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,494 posts

The Atrapos is a suit notably aligned with Mechanicum however. Rather than such an outright and blatant association, the High Questor could symbolically lay down his arms and armour, until the Insurrection comes to Terra?

Make sense, both as a humbling move and the technical impossibility to continue fighting from an administrative position.

And Mikhal, while your Wardens might have the physical bling, civilians win in the "stupidly long lists of titles and holdings" competition. That's their compensation for not being made for war.

• Doctor Perils likes this

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
  • Pronouns:ze/hir
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
Hah!!! If necessary I rename the Wardens into The "The Wardens of light, protector of bling, guardians of the shine, paladins of peace, defenders of the earth (yeah!), knights of the illumination, heralds of the sun, sons of lux"- LEGION" ;)

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, 19 November 2015 - 01:19 PM.

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,235 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

I don't think the High Questor would lay down his arms, it doesn't really seem to fit the whole honour through arms aspect of the knights. Plus if the whole way of getting to be High Questor is through feats of arms, seems weird to then stop fighting...

However, once the Insurrection breaks out and it becomes clear that some of the Knight Houses side with Icarion, then the High Questor might decide to refuse to fight his kin, and therefore lies in wait on Terra.

I don't think it's a good idea to give him a whole new suit, because normally the [pilot] (I can't remember the proper name) becomes physically and spiritually linked to his mount: seems weird to sever this link upon accession to this new post.

Normally, when the Pilot becomes a high ranking member of his house, he gets his own personalised supersuit, as he is basically paying for it out of his own pocket for something he will be able to fight better with. However, the High Questor will already be the leader of his House (supposedly ?) and so already has the Knight that suits his combat abilities best. Whastmore, I think the High Questor really would be a representative, not the leader/ruler of all the Knight Houses: who would pay for this uberknight suit, and who would choose how it is kitted out and stuff ?

However, a special piece of equipment that can be added to the Knight would work better: a large-as-:cuss banner, with the arms of the High Questors could probably work in that sense don't you think ?

• Kelborn likes this
sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,799 posts
  • Faction: Halcyon Wardens, Blood Angels
Well, I'm far behind. To quickly address the issue raised, I specifically said yellow and not a red flag because you haven't crossed into special snowflake territory. I'm just asking that you keep an eye on it. As you are now, you're good.

Project Leader of the Brotherhood of the Lost

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts
  • Faction: Do bookmarks count?

Ok, I was just wondering if I made something wrong. :)

Well, I don't know if you have heard of but there is a new 40k game called Freeblade. With it, you can customize your own Knight.

Damn, I would love to play that and create  colour schemes, etc. for the different Houses of the BotL! As it turns out, it's just for Apple. -.-

Maybe I'm lucky and it will be published for Android as well. If that would happen, I would overriding use it as a Knight generator. ^^

• simison likes this

Lost Legion, the Predators                                                     Liber Astartes Swap Challenge 2019   

tn_gallery_87379_12273_68539.jpg gallery_26154_15777_13780.png 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Let us avoid it, alright?

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Hey guys,

incoming double post!

I created a short overview of all Knight Houses I'll work with. Those Houses which were created by for example Hesh are included as well.

Had the following in mind concerning my part of the auxilia forces book:

As House Atreis is my main House, it will have the biggest part of my project, with exemplary battles, description of their homeworld, etc.

Then we have those Houses which will get an own article (designed like the Forge World articles but a bit shorter); marked with *

Last but not least, we have those Houses which are created by other members of the BotL and those which are canon as well. Each House will get a rather short section. Something about 100 words each or so. (Like the successor chapters in the SM Codex). Marked with -

Please correct me if I made a mistake with one of your Houses or if I forgot one, ok? smile.png

Here we go!

Name                            Alignment                         Remarks

Atreis                             Imperium                         Noble House which secretly makes use of caged psykers to stand  against psykers, winner of the first olympian Great Tournament

*Harok                            Imperium                          barbarous House which collects trophies of their slain enemies, loyal because of utter believe in the Emperor

-House Ursus                 Imperium                          said to practice dark and bloody rituals, well known for fighting against the forces of chaos

-House Brutii                  Imperium                          revere their ancient Codexa Bellum like a religion

-House Samatis             Imperium                           living in nomadic tribes rather than fixed kingdoms

-----------------------------

-Cauldron of Blood         The Drowned / Chaos       Colchis-based House which is allied with the Drowned

-Sin Eater                       The Drowned                     pilots are children which were given to the Mechanicum by the Drowned                   

----------------------------

-House Ohrlacc              Pro-Genetics                     As they were forced to enhance their genetically structure to survive the environment of their homeworld, they likely joined forces with likeminded

*House Ordoz                Pro-Genetics / Chaos        As they enhanced themselves via genetically interventions and drugs to become better pilots, they mutated so heavily that they were condemned by the puritan members of the Imperium; afterword serve Slaanesh to intensify their intoxications

---------------------------

*House Sardok               Dark Mechanicum       Fought alongside House Atreis against the Black Judges of Olympia. After their victory, House Sardok took one member of the Judges as their prisoner. He manipulated them until their ultimate goal was to achieve a perfect symbioses between flesh, iron and soul.

Sorry for the design.  If it is possible then I just didn't found out how to create a chart. Hope that I haven't forgot something.

I will, of course, add or revise this list if it's needed. smile.png

Edited by Kelborn, 30 November 2015 - 12:55 PM.

Lost Legion, the Predators                                                     Liber Astartes Swap Challenge 2019   

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This is my mod voice. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My mod voice is a means to an end.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Hey guys,

as I am not collecting or painting miniatures (although I do have the dream that one day I got my own Knight wub.png), I'm trying to visualize via images I found via internet.

For example, this piece of art is predestinated to be a Household's castle and guess what, I'll use it for House Atreis. msn-wink.gif

130340.jpg

Another one I would like to share with you is a screenshot I will use for: Duke Uther Valcorian, monarch of House Atreis, the Breaker of Gods, the Nagazh's Bane.

http://vignette1.wik...&path-prefix=de

I do admit that his armour will be a bit different than it is depicted in this picture. It will feature the House's colours blue, gold and white and it will feature their badge as well (an eagle with spread wings).

Furthermore I would like to know if my list (see above) is ok for you. Did I forgot something? Would some of you like to add another House? Just let me know. smile.png

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Raktra

Raktra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,005 posts
  • Faction: Berserkers of Uran

We have so much stuff about god-killing in our 'verse, it's awesome. Surprised the regular 'verse didn't have much of that.

On the houses thing, I don't have any to add, but if there's any disgraced Knights pop up, you can attach them to my guys as punishment.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts
Because the broverse is way cooler than the canon universe? ;)

Guys, I got some new ideas cocerning Knight House wargear:

House Atreis: caged psykers; roll a dice on a small table of psy powers; the chosen power can used only once in an entire game; exemplary powers: kinetic shiel, energy blast, precognition

House Ordoz: drug injector; every turn you can choose one drug; berzerk for close combat, battle for shoting and reflexes, charge for movement and agility

House Harkon (renamed Harok): instead of using only one, they use two close combat weapons, creating a new type of suit

House Sardok: needs to be decided

general: rocket launcher on top of their backs like in the 7th edition codex

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

AlphariusOmegon108

AlphariusOmegon108

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,255 posts
  • Location:Veenendaal, Holland, Europe, Planet earth, Solarsystem
  • Faction: Scythes of the emperor
House Godwalkers: Shimering suits for pilots, a sort of void generator, and special knight sized power maul/axe (Aztec style)

Edited by AlphariusOmegon108, 05 December 2015 - 02:06 PM.

Check out my commision work on facebook:  https://www.facebook.../DeamonsAtWork/

feel free to shoot me a PM with guestions or with commisions you want to have done smile.png

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeg

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Hey guys,

finally I finished the first version of the battle against the Black Judges of Olympia. I will likely work on that again later on and add some more details, etc. But for now: first part of the Knight Houses is done. smile.png

Edited the first post as well. Revised House Harok (now Harkon), added a ton of fluff on my main Houses, etc.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Don't know why, but on this computer I'm unable to upload stuff. :/

Sry, will upload it when I'm back home.

Edited by Kelborn, 12 December 2015 - 11:22 AM.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Sry for doublepost but otherwise you could have ignored that. :P

Hope you enjoy reading and please let me know if I made some mistakes in sentence structure, vocabulary, etc. :)

The Judgement of Olympia (Unknown Date.M30) 

The greatest and most portentous victory the Knights of House Atreis achieved, it was here on this once civilized world, that the Household first took to the overall command of the loyal forces in the most desperate hour. The strike force consisted of the 16th Expiditionary Fleet including the majority of House Atreis' Knight suits, as well as several imperial auxilary regiments, the Mechanicum aligned Household Sardok and the 53th company of the Legiones Astartes Wardens of Light. They rediscovered a small but powerful realm of a handfull of planets with a planet called Olympia as their centre. It was ruled by a caste about 20 so called Black Judges. As they were formaly humans like their slaves and servants, nowadays only some remnants reminding of humans remained. The youngest Judges still maintained their body in sarcophagi like an Astartes Dreadnaught, while the Oldest ones only had their brains, well protected in small tanks which were filled with life saving fluoids. Their bodies, every one s individual design by it's bearer were nearly as large as an Imperial Knight, picked with dozens of deadly weapons, well protected by an heavy armour of titan and adamantite as well as an integrated shield generators.

The people of Olympia and it's sorounding worlds worshiped the Black Judges as gods and were lead by a cult of fanatics for whom enhancing themselves with cybernetics was an act of achieving perfection. The Rock of Justice, a mobile fortress moon orbiting Olympia, acted as their base of operations.

So it was the task of the 16TH fleet  to conquer this highly advanced empire. After scouting the defences, the masters of the 16th decided that they would need help to get past the Rock of Justice and it's fleet. They called out for help and help they would get. The 4th great company of the Crimson Lions, experts in naval Combat and boarding actions proclaimed that they would deal with the Judges' fleet so that the ground forces, under High Marshal Merian Korwenis of the One and Only Forsaken cohort of the Solar Auxilia, could land upon Olympia. And so it began. As promised the Crimson Lions dealt with the Judges' fleet and furthermore boarded the Rock of Justice ending in a heavy fight against it's Lord.

The ground offensive on the other side became a bloody mess. The Judges hided within their well protected bases build inside the mountains of Olympia. To get there, the imperial forces had to go through several Zone Mortalis battlefields, taking a heavy toll on the mortal soldiers. When the High Marshal fell during an attack, Duke Uther Valcorian of House Atreis took over the mantle of leadership. He was supported by princeps Faykan Corrines, leader of House Sardok and by Disciple of Light Cervantes de Leon of the Legiones Astartes Wardens of Light. Under the leadership of Duke Valcorian, the Knights passed the dangerous zones nearly unharmed and were able to attack the enemies bastions. While they crushed the fortifications of every fortress, the Wardens of Light infiltrated the broken walls to destroy important targets like power engines or support lines.

Several days of fighting and conquering bastion after bastion, the imperial forces finally laid siege upon the Black Citadel, the dome of the Black Judges. There, they were confronted by the elite forces of the Judges: the Accusators, willingless and heavily augmented cyborgs, who venerate the Judges as gods and the Doomed, a failed experiment by Dalus, one of the oldest Judges, to improve the human body, the resulting mutants were now used as shock troops. The following fight marked the epitome of the whole conflict when the Black Judges joined the battle in their giant mech bodies. Centuries old and various in size and Form, every single one of the 15 participating Judges were as deadly as a titan. That was the moment Duke Valcorian had waited for. While the auxilia and Astartes forces and the lower scions of the Imperial Knights would have to deal with the mortal servants, the elite Knights of House Atreis and Sardok gathered under his banner to fight the massive Judges.

The 15 Judges faces about 29 Knight suits but they shown the approaching Knights that sie and numbers didn't matter. With their advanced Laser and plasma weapons the took out the first 5 Knights in mere seconds. Ion shields collapsed, plates of adamantium melted away and the scions were boiled inside their own suits. When the Knights under Uther Valcorian finally reached the Judges, they unleashed their full fury. Shooting, slicing, ripping apart, those engagements were truly a battle of gods. Soon the first Judges fell but at a high cost. Helmiak Celvores, a champion of House Sardok killed one of the Judges by ramming his thermal cannon in the mechanical body and triggering the devastating weapon at such a short range that both died in the following explosion. Shaking their losses oft them, the remaining Knights fought fearless and made use of their superior agility. Although deadly, the giant mech bodies oft he remaining Judges a bit too slow. Judge after Judge was crushed torn to peaces until only three remained, the brothers Dalus and Ikkarius and the Judge’s leader, Ammemnon. All of them an enemy which would took several knights do defeat it. Uther Valcorian rallied his remaining 7 Knights and charged at the overwhelming enemy, when suddenly another force took part: the Wardens of Light. Striking from above with their jump packs, the landed atop of Ikkarius, placed their remaining melta bombs and destroyed his upper hull. With his inner enginges exposed, Ikkarius was too busy shaking off the Wardens that he didn’t realised his demise. On howling jetbikes, Cervantes de Leon and his command squad attacked the Judge. Blasting their way trough the Judge’s body they broke out of his lower part, killing the ancient Judge instantly.

As only Dalus and Ammemnon remained, Dalus turned around and fled. Duke Valcorian reacted immediatly, sending the Knights of House Sardok to hunt him down. They tracked him and would later report that they destroyed both the Judge and his body. In truth, they only disabled him and took him as a prisoner. Dalus, the former chief engineer oft he Black Judges, was brought to the homeworld of House Sardok, Vernius, his fate unknown.

During Dalus‘ captivity, Duke Valcorian, his children Liam and Tyria and his Aucteller Ballador Servantes fought against the cruel and battle-tested Ammemnon. His huge mechanical body which was shaped like a giant scorpion with several arms which flew in all kind of weapons was more than a match for four members of an imperial Household. In a titanic duel all participants gave much and accepted even more. Ballador’s Ashmourne was disabled after saving his lord’s life and Tyria’s Spirit of Bravery was heavily damaged. To save his daughter’s life, Duke Uther Valcorian threw himself in an deadly blast from Ammemnon main plasma cannon, releasing his caged psyker’s powers to create a kinetic shield, saving his daughter’s life. As the blast was such tremendous, the lord of House Atreis and hero of countless battles fell and laid still on the ground, badly injured. Liam, Uther’s heir went mad, slicing and tearing throught Ammemnon’s thick armour. Riping his enemies limbs off, Liam hacked his way towards Ammemnon’s brain which rested deep within the giant mech’s body. After finally landing the killing blow something happened which no one foresaw: all of the remaining Accusators immediately dropped dead.

As he became extremely paranoid throughout the centuries, Ammemnon installed a security programm in his body. Should one oft he other Judges kill him, everything the Judges had achieved would fall with him. Because of that all remaining installments the Judges created exploded. The immense Black Citadel blew up in an apocalyptic detonation, killing thousands, imperial forces and servants alike. Ammemnon’s death marked the end oft he Black Judges. Olympia was rebuild and integrated in the expanding Imperium of Mankind.

Although badly wounded, Duke Uther Valcorian survived the engagement. He decided to step down as the military leader of House Atreis, passing his rank to his son, Liam. Uther returned home to Lordahron to recover from his near death. He choosed to overwatch the training of the new generations of Knight-Scions and fight the remnants of his old enemies, the nagazhi empire and the ravaging Orks. 

The Emperor, now acknowledging the increasing importance of the newfound imperial Knights after the successfull conquer of Olympia, decreed that they shall have a permanent seat in the Grand Council. Furthermore he ordered a Grand Tournament being held upon Olympia’s surface. It should be like the ancient medieval events in which Knights from far away would show their skills. The overall winner of this Tournament shall be elevated as High Questor oft he imperial Knights, gaining not only the overall right to represent all Households but having a seat in the great War Council as well. The best architects were summoned to create an arena big enough for all the participating Households and spectators. Soon the call for the first Grand Tournament would be hall through the Imperium of mankind.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Hey guys,

need some advice. I'm currently working on House Harkon.

I intended to make it to be a Viking influenced Knight House. Something like the Space Wolves + Knights + the TV series Vikings (battles, intrigues, would fit perfectly)

Until today morning I thought it would be a cool idea as we don't have Space Wolves in our universe. As it turns out, we indeed have them as well. biggrin.png

So I came up with the following.

House Harkon was in great danger as they were fighting against my ogre project from another thread. The Space Wolves discovered Nordmar, House Harkon's home world and helped them. Because of that, House Harkon and the various other clans of Nordmar swore them fealty and being very Viking like as well, they both worked pretty well together and were a force to be reckoned with.

Because of that I would like to ask you the following:

In our timeline, when did Leman die and when was his Legion destroyed? What exactly happened to them? I remember something concerning the Drowned but I'm not sure.

If they die early on, the clans of Nordmar could swear to protect the Fenris system as an act of fealty to the Vlka Fenryka. They could even have a quest to find out what happened and to avenge them. (possible actions against the Drowned)

OR

Would it be too much of space Vikings if I would make House Harkon as I intended at first? Viking Space Wolves + Viking Households of Nordmar ...

If so, I maybe could change the fluff of House Harkon and turn it into something reminiscing the canon White Scars, as the Heresy Scars remind me a lot of 40k Wolves. Both are independent, close combat oriented, enjoying battle and have noble cultures, etc.

So, what do you think?

Stick with the Viking theme or change it into a Scars theme? smile.png

Edited by Kelborn, 30 December 2015 - 06:55 PM.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Don't have a prob with viking knights. I mean the wolves have only a little role and yes, ask morro what happened and caused all this sorrow

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Damn,

was that rhyme intended? tongue.png

Edited by Kelborn, 30 December 2015 - 06:47 PM.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
What rhyme?

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

"... little role and yes, ask morro

what happened and caused all this sorrow."

Nah, forget it. I'm on late shift. And it's boring. -.-

back to topic:

What does the rest of us think?

Edited by Kelborn, 30 December 2015 - 07:11 PM.

• Hesh Kadesh likes this

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Chief Captain Redd

Chief Captain Redd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,333 posts
  • Faction: The Iron Bears of Daer'dd.
Simison and I talked a bit about what happened to Fenris after the mutual destruction of the Vlka and Thousand Sons on Prospero. Basically upon hearing calls for censure and exterminatus for Fenris, Daer'dd pleads and ultimately offers to do it. Ultimately saving as many Fenrisian survivors and tech of the Fang as possible before turning Fenris into little more than plasma.

Not sure if that's what we are going with, but that's what I know.
gallery_68351_7580_48424.png

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,799 posts
  • Faction: Halcyon Wardens, Blood Angels

Leman Russ and the Rout die when Magnus and the Thousand Sons self-implode. Since this occurs a few years after Magnus is discovered (who is the 19th primarch found), this is easily a century or two after the Great Crusade begins. 

It is after this that I'm a little foggy on. Given how the Space Wolves are more myth than reality to the Fenrisians, I think Fenris would be spared, while the Fang and the Space Wolves themselves would be forced to convert away from their legion identity or face destruction. I have no issue with Daer'dd assuming responsibility for 'clensing' the Wolves, one way or another. The Thousand Sons would require no such effort since all of them died during the Prospero calamity, along with Magnus. The Space Wolves would be more awkward since there would be other military elements (though small) not assigned to the Prospero mission that kills most of the legion and Leman. 

Project Leader of the Brotherhood of the Lost

Sigismund229

Sigismund229

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,567 posts
And we still need legions to incorporate the remaining Vlka Fenryka into, as I doubt the Emperor would suddenly decide to kill off able astartes.
The Brotherhood of the Lost

Signature

The IIIrd legion, the Crimson Lions formerly known as the Blood Wolves. http://www.bolterand...-crimson-lions/

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Oh you are right Sigismund....hmmm....well the Wardens could give them a home. But I guess as the bear, the wolf and the lion were so close it would be best to give them to the bears or to the lions. Of course the closeness could cause new problems.

Kelborn

Kelborn

++ LECTOR HOSPITIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,391 posts

Yeah, the bears or the lions would be reasonable.

Depending on how many wolves survive, they could be shaped into an honor guard for specific organizations like the...what where they called? Voidfang? Those guys who guarded navigators in the King novels.

Or House Harkon could give them a new home as well. If none of the others want to integrate them.

Same here, a honor guard which wants to give it's life to prove it's loyalty. Of course, they are forbidden to create new Astartes. Therefore they will give everything and take everything they can. 

Although I'd rather think that another Legion would make more sense. But nevertheless we should think about it. How about the Sons? Were they completely extinct?

Edited by Kelborn, 31 December 2015 - 01:57 PM.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,235 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

I thought that all remaining space wolves turned into wulfen here ? In that case the Emperor probably would indeed order their deaths ?

sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Just thought: if there are wolves who didn't turn into wulfen, i bet they are under special surveilance, then I guess Hectarion wouldn't dare to take them in as the danger of his legion flaw beeing exposed is very high.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, 31 December 2015 - 02:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brotherhood of the Lost, Icarion Insurrection, Imperial Knights, Alternate Heresy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users