The Heresy of Col.Hertford, Reaver ready for war

Col.hertford

blogger-image-883004645.jpg

Wow! I did not expect Magnus to be so huge :o I never really got a sense of scale for how big he was in other pics, but this just blows my mind a little. Feel like Russ would need to stand on several large phone books just to be able to stare him direct in the face. The Titan looks great. Congrats on being at the big game.

• 2 years later...

Hi All, been a long while away. But I’m back, so I’m going to dust off this thread.

First up a Legio Gryphonicus Warlord Class Mars Pattern Battle Titan for AT.

2645F7E8-C1E1-405C-A4AA-37B028CDB91F.jpe

He is the lead Engine in my Gryphonicus Maniple, and the first of four Gryphonicus Warlords. I’m building several other maniples too at the moment, but more on them later.

Weeelcome baaaack and great work on your tiny titan!

I'm still unsure about using the nameplates on my own engines - how does it work with the weapon arc templates? 

I'm still unsure about using the nameplates on my own engines - how does it work with the weapon arc templates?

Hi Atia!

These work well, the arch template fits over it. The sell ones with arch notches.

Hi Atia!

These work well, the arch template fits over it. The sell ones with arch notches.

Cooli! Mind to give us a sample picture :blush.:?

Archived