Auxilium meum a Domino - a Black Templars plog

nusphigor

"Auxilium meum a Domino!

By our Emperor and our heart we shall lay waste to the hateful xenos this day, my brothers!"

-- Marshall Alexandros. Eve of the Battle for the ruins of the maiden,Cerberi

Greetings brothers!

Some of you may know that I have a proyect of a narrative that involves my Crimson Fists and Black Templars armies and it was originally on one plog in the Imperial Fists forum, but I decided to give the Templares their own log. If you want to check the Crimson Fists side please be brave and follow DORN.

The crusade is called

- Brother-Chaplain, may I have a word with you?

- Good day to you, my brother. In which way may I assist you?

- I carry a burden, brother. And it troubles my mind. I can not rest easily and I pray to the Emperor for clarity in this matter, but I fear it is a matter of dire consequences.
- Speak plainly, brother, so that I shall understand your burden clearly.

- I... I saw something while I was on duty in the martir's hall. I was making my round as Marshall Alexandros orders but then my vision blurred and I saw... I saw heresy... I saw rocks, pieces of gravel and destruction. I saw a holy land, a holy chapel of the saint Hespera, but it was in ruins. I saw fire, I saw death. And a vision most foul. I saw the enemy defiling the rests of the holy site.

- Brother, did you heard something in this vision? a voice? a sound?

- A sound, brother-chaplain. I heard the muster of war, I heard horns and the sound of steel. I smelt the burning of Bolter fire, and my heart moved by this. What is happening to me, brother? Is this some kind of vision or am I becoming insane? Help me, brother! I beg of thee!

- stand strong brother, for I am with you, you are not alone! We are sons of Dorn, and visions of heresy shall not stand unchallenged! Come with me, you shall prepare yourself for an ardous task. You shall be separated from our brothers, for the Emperor has touched you!

Marshall Alexandros was reached by Chaplain Von Kerpen and heard the message from the Emperor. He knew of the vision of an unnamed Initiate and set course for the Elyon system. As they were reaching the place, hundreds of warnings and cries for help drowned the astropaths. The system was in ruins. Worse of all, the holy planet Cerberi, home of the chapel of Saint Hespera, was being defiled by the enemy: the hateful Greenskins.

So the fleet made its way into the system, charging strong into the midst of the worlds controlled by the ork horde.

When they were at the doorstep of this ransacked realm, the brothers of the Crimson Fists chapter made contact, and Chaplain Von Kerpen listened. Chapter Master Pedro Kantor himself reached the glorious battlebarge Glory of Zeal commanded by Marshall Alexandros, and both began to plan the actions of this new crusade to liberate the worlds of the Elyon system, and redeem the holy chapel of Saint Hespera.

The Elyon System

med_gallery_49745_11408_178050.jpg

The worlds of the Elyon system are few, but completely different from each other. Elyon is a binary System, called like that because of it's capital planet. A monstrous hive world full of life and completely dedicated to the Imperium. The other planets have different uses for the realm of man, but it is Cerberi the most important of all, for it is home of the holy chapel of Saint Hespera. Built by the saint herself at the dawn of the battle to liberate the worlds of the system from the taint of chaos. It is said that if the chapel falls, corruption may spread in the system and the taint of chaos would enroot itself on it's core once more.

Dramatis Personae

med_gallery_49745_11474_743235.jpg

Marshall Alexandros

He is the grand commander of the Black Templar fleet. He rose to his actual charge because of his ZEAL and dedication to the chapter and the teachings of Sigismund. He is a really aggresive leader whose tactical acumen borders on the supernatural, to the point in which Helbrecht himself said "his mind was touched by the Emperor".

Chaplain Von Kerpen

He is the master of sanctity of the Elyon crusade. He patiently listens to the troubles of his brothers, and offers suggestions on the road to cleanse their minds of doubts and fill them with ZEAL. When the Black Templar crusade reached the Elyon system and found the Crimson Fists, it was he who called the ancient pact between the chapters, and declared to Marshall Alexandros that they should work together in the name of Dorn.

The Emperor's Champion

This battle brother had a vision of savage Xenos and bloodshed. He saw the holy cathedral of Saint Hespera being debased by hateful greenskins and the fifty stories high statue of the glorious saint reduced to innumerable rocks and debris. This enraged the battle brother and filled him with ZEAL. He told chaplain Von Kerpen of this hateful vision and days later the crusade was on its way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this log. I will upload pics as soon as I can and show you guys in what I work at the moment.

Right now I'm starting to decorate the bases of my miniatures using rubble and bits of imperial and ork stuff. The idea is to do a ruins scene, but it may take some time.

If you guys are interested in seeing more stuff, please don't hesitate to say so.
Thanks for reading this plog and cheers!

Well done brother, we look forward to seeing you present some of your dramatis personae in plastic/resin.

ONWARDS!

Thank you Brother!

I shall as soon as I do some actual work on them (other than Prime them, of course XD)

Archived