FreeBlade is out (with special guest)

JeffTibbetts

Finally got a device which is enabling me to play Freeblade! At long last!

Can someone tell me how I can save the pictures of my Knight? Would like to use them as color schemes for my projects. :smile.:

Same here. I got a Samsung A5 for my birthday last week, so I can finally play this :happy.: My Freeblade is called Fornastis and is currently blue and green. It's quite an addictive game considering :laugh.:

Indeed it is. ^^

Mine's called Mjalnar and is dark blue, dark grey, silver trim.

Still, I don't know how to save pictures of it. Do I have to connect with facebook / internet to save them somewhere over there?

Indeed it is. ^^

Mine's called Mjalnar and is dark blue, dark grey, silver trim.

Still, I don't know how to save pictures of it. Do I have to connect with facebook / internet to save them somewhere over there?

If you get creative you can share it to another source and drag it back into whatever you need.

My knight is Roche. My only complaint is there is no way to play a crusader pattern.

Just had a look around and there is a way of saving shots to the camera, but involves getting the google photos app. Of course, if your phone is a Samsung pressing the HOME button at the same time as the power button captures the whole screen to the phone (I dare say that if you google it, whatever phone you have will have an option to screen capture somehow) :smile.: Not ideal, but better than nothing.

Yeah I'm saving up for the White Warden then maybe if I'm still playing this game/if they make more content I'll unlock another forge slot. Just figured out you can forge forge crappy bits into better bits to be then forged again into the fanciest bits.

Holy crap I'm already at level 40.

• 3 months later...

Currently level 13, rolling with a battle cannon, melta gun and autocannon. Occasionally go thermal cannon, stubber and missile launcher.

Haven't gotten to grips with the gatling cannon or the rocket launcher yet. Or the events...

Have yet to bother with PvP as I don't want a Chaos Knight.

So was I at first, but then I completed the game and either had to play PvP or delete it off my phone.

There's nothing to do once you get three medals on every campaign mission otherwise and to be honest once you 'figure out' PvP you basically never lose and every match takes more time to load than to fight (and my phone is fast as :cuss). I currently think that if you get in right at the very start of a season you get matched up with the highest point-giving opponents and it's easy to get the huge divide you can see between the top 5 players and, say, the person in 25th place overall. It really is about playing a ton of matches every week though.

So I'm trying to upload a picture of my Lv 16 Knight wearing a certain skin. I can't upload it directly from my phone as the file isn't supported and if i move it on to a desktop, the PC doesn't recognise the file type despite it being a .jpg?

What file type is it when saving a snapshot to your photo stream in photo mode?

Archived