Aqui

"And so it was that after everything, we were no wiser than we were when the whole thing started. The entries gathered allowed our knowledge of both Loyalist and Traitorous factions to be expanded, but as always, the search for knowledge is without end.

"For the four of us, our journey will go on..."

Welcome to the final month of the Liber Challenge! Apologies for the delay in posting, but things in real life have prevented me from being able to give the required amount of time sad.png

Anyway, here's the low down:

This month will give members who have failed in their Challenge(s) a final chance at redemption: The rules and criteria apply as they had done in the rest of the Challenges. Should the resubmitted topics be completed this time, then the member will be more than welcome to take the banner relevant to that Challenge smile.png

Here are the links to the previous Challenges:

Adepta Sororitas

Adeptus Mechanicus/Dark Mechanicus (Including Knight Houses)

Astra Militarum/The Lost and the Damned

Grey Knights/Inquisition/Agents of the Imperium

Daemon Warbands

Chaos Space Marines

Space Marines

Age of Darkness

The final month is also open to those who missed out on entering the last time. The member must complete the challenge in the appointed time with a link to their completed work just as the other members have done in the previous eight challenges.

To (re)apply for any of the above challenges, post the vow from the relevant challenge in this topic.

The FINAL close date for this Challenge is the FIRST (01) January 2016 at 22:00 hours (TEN PM) GMT the extra time is to allow for the Christmas period.

Good Luck to everyone who enters! thumbsup.gif

The Challengers:

Acemund Debonair - The Circle of Iron COMPLETE!
Aquilanus - Bahltimyr Reavers, Night Lords 75th Chapter
Archidamus - 9th Company, 1st Fellowship, the XVth Legion COMPLETE!
Barabbas Sogalon, vow to create the VIII Legion 26th Company "the Noctis Infernae"
CommodusXIII - Agent of the Officio Assassinorum COMPLETE!
Conn Eremon - Astra Militarum muster world, Inquisitorial Cohort, The Highborn and a Legiones Astartes force
Demus Ragnok - The Etehoma Rifles 27th Rifles Imperial Guard Regiment as well as Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Kon Tormelion and his merry band of misfits
EesiOh - The Silent Laughter
Iron Hands Fanatic - Clan Brannsar of the Xth Legion
Lysimachus - Blackhammers Chapter
Lord Thørn - XCIIIrd Grand Battalion of the Iron Warriors, Raven Guard Experimental Company X19
marine7312000 - 206th Company of the IX Legion
Sitnam - Fiends of the Apocalypse COMPLETE!

Is it okay to enter a revamped old chapter for the Space Marine challenge or do the submittions have to be completely new?

If you mean by revamped as being significantly different to the previous version, then yes smile.png Basically, as long as the version submitted has a fair amount of change compared to the older version (and not just worded differently), then go for it! thumbsup.gif

"I Barabbas Sogalon, vow to create the VIII Legion 26th Company "the Noctis Infernae", in the name of Battle-Captain Aliksandr Saevus, the Lord of Infernal Night, by 10pm GMT on the First of January 2016. This I swear in the name of Terra, Albia and the memory of Unification!"

Let's hope I manage to finish it this time.

Alright, let's do this:

I, the Penitent Conn Eremon, vow to complete missed vows, the creation of an Astra Militarum muster world, an Inquisitorial cohort, a Chaos Marine warband and a Legiones Astartes force. In the eyes of the Emperor and the Primordial Creator, there will be no other chance. In this I swear.

Well I've gotta finish this off before I really get started moving forward so here's what I've finished so far.  http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/315692-ixth-legion-206th-company-the-sworn/

I marine7312000, vow to create the 206th Company of the IX Legion, in the name of Sanguinius, by 10pm GMT on the First of January 2016. This I swear in the name of Him on Earth!

"I EesiOh, have been found lacking by my sworn higher power, as such I vow to create The Silent Laughter, in the name of Neacho Zuvassin by 10pm GMT on the First of January 2015. This I swear in the name of The Renegade, The Vengeance Bringer, the Great Outcast, Malice!"

I Demus Ragnok vow to complete a write up of the Etehoma Rifles 27th Rifles Imperial Guard Regiment as well as Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Kon Tormelion and his merry band of misfits, by the date required or suffer all manner of calamitous calamity.

OK, so I missed out on the deadline by twenty minutes last time. pinch.gif

Failure is still failure, and requires atonement. sweat.gif

I, Acemund Debonair of the Liber Astartes, vow to revisit and complete* my endeavours to detail the history and nature of The Circle of Iron, by the end of 2015. This I vow in the name of redemption and for the honour of the Liber!

*I know a true DIY Chapter is never really 'completed', so this is merely shorthand for 'fulfilling the terms of the original challenge'. happy.png

Well I was really close to finishing so I may as well get it all completed. 

"I Archidamus, vow to complete the 9th Company, 1st Fellowship, in the name of Captain Thaeron of the XVth Legion, by 01 January 2015 at 22:00 hours (TEN PM) GMT. This I swear in the name of Magnus the Red! All hail the Crimson King!"

Link to entry 

Maybe this will stop me from pre-ordering Garro for the next five minutes....

I am not sure, but I think I finished the basics. What then?

As long as your entry fulfils the requirements of the Challenge you entered, then you've completed the Challenge smile.png

Meant to take part in the CSM challenge but various stuff stopped me from even getting the vow made in time!

I Lysimachus, vow to tell the tale of the fall of the Black Hammers Chapter by 1st January 2016 at 2200 hours GMT. This I vow in the name of the Dark Gods!

Edit: I'm also hugely impressed by the temporal warping abilities of everyone who's going to complete their articles by the 1st of January 2015 :P

Edit: I'm also hugely impressed by the temporal warping abilities of everyone who's going to complete their articles by the 1st of January 2015 tongue.png

Time flows differently in the dark corners of the Liber. tongue.png

For example, I'd swear I posted this very reply yesterday. laugh.png

Archived