Support squad help

The_Gorgon

Hi guys so I'm looking at building my betrayal at calth marines as two ten man tac squads that I will increase in size later and two five man support squads thinking one with plasma and one with melta both of which will prob pod in as part of my Raven guard row

The question is I don't have the books so what are the sergeant load outs on both tac and supports squads?

And are these viable options?

Cheers guys any help is appreciated

The sergeants are armed the same as the rest of the squad as standard with the tactical sergeant having access to a combi-weapon, plasma pistol, power weapon/fist etc. From memory the support sergeant starts with the same special weapon as the rest of the squad but he can trade it out for the normal sergeant upgrade

Ah right so it is ok to go plasma pistol on the support Seargent? I'm probably going to build the thirty marines as two tac squads now I think about it then add the support squads later if I see the sprues at a good price

Not if you want to pay a lot of points for a plasma pistol, probably more than a plasma gun!

Ah right so it is ok to go plasma pistol on the support Seargent? I'm probably going to build the thirty marines as two tac squads now I think about it then add the support squads later if I see the sprues at a good price

Not if you want to pay a lot of points for a plasma pistol, probably more than a plasma gun!

Archived