Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Moving to Manchester

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Masterplan96

Masterplan96

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17 posts

Hi

I am relocating with work and move to Manchester in early January so interested in any gaming groups or clubs that might be around and would welcome a new member?

I have Tau and Guard 40k Armies but have not played these much recently as my gaming life has been dominated by 30k for the last 18 months and I have decent sized Fists and Ultramarines armies as well as a small White Scars army. Also started playing X Wing in the last few months as well.

I will be living in Sale so anyone who fancies a game or taking in a newbie to the area would be great so just drop me a line if you can reccomend anywhere.

Cheers

Jimmy

Edited by Masterplan96, 18 December 2015 - 03:56 PM.

Pr3Mu5

Pr3Mu5

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 110 posts
Hi, just wondered whether you found anywhere good for games?
I started playing again this year and I have only been to play at the GW in Manchester but I wonder if youve come across any good groups?
Ultramarines 1st Company - 1500 pts
Ultramarines 2nd Company - 2000 pts
Order of the Ashen Rose - 250 pts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users