Death Guard Legion. - Golden Demon Typhon.

Ada

I’ll try and get something together and post it up soon.

I must be honest I’ve emploeyd the drop pod assault RoW on a few occasions. There’s nothing more thematic for marines than arriving via drop pod is there?

I Wasn’t aware they’d trashed it in 8th.

Exactly, as I'm more of a collector, I aim for the more fluffy thematic forces like the drop assualt; there's just nothing like it for marines.

Pods have gone up an awful amount of points in eighth, you can't begin the game with no models on the board and the deepstrike rules ahve changed, so the drop pos assault rules are gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of a full army shot?

I don't really play much, however I'm starting to reorganise my loyalist marines to play with the heresy ruleset, as it makes it possible for me to play them as I envision them; where as 8th Ed's. killing of the drop pod assualt doesn't.

Took me a little while but I finally got it all out on the dining table lol

FVlPGTC.jpg

I’ve got a few close ups I’ll post up later

So I think I’ll crank out a couple more tactical squads in the near future as well as another 5 Death Shroud that I have lying around. And perhaps some more Terminators. I plan to make the army a little more infantry centric in line with the tactical doctrine of the Death Guard.

Edited by Ada

• 1 month later...

Hearty Congrats indeed, i must say it's probably everyone here's secret dream to walk out of a paint comp with a coloured demon in their hand So well done indeed good sir !!

Huzzah Huzzah!! 

Cheers, Mithril

p.s. i dislike Nurgle (in game universe) but your work is stunning and exactly how Nurgle should look!  :cool.: