Sequel to Deathfire Incoming!

b1soul

Nick Kyme has been posting on his twitter account that he has started work on a sequel (as yet untitled) to his novel Deathfire and that he has completed a short story called Sons of the Forge to bridge the gap between those 2 books. Also he has a Audio drama Red-Marked in the pipeline.

I'm guessing it's going to be called Lifeflame

Nick Kyme has been posting on his twitter account that he has started work on a sequel (as yet untitled) to his novel Deathfire and that he has completed a short story called Sons of the Forge to bridge the gap between those 2 books. Also he has a Audio drama Red-Marked in the pipeline.

I'm guessing it's going to be called Lifeflame

http://archive.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1365/28/1365283356672.gif

Or who knows, maybe this will be the Nick Kyme novel I enjoy. We're past the really ludicrous parts of that arc at least? Maybe?

So the lightning stone thing was... What? Introduced in Vulkan Lives just to kill Vulkan so he can be reborn? Why? It added nothing of value. That's basically most of the Heresy stuff I guess. Nothing of value added. No new battles, just random macguffin a introduced to be destroyed.

So the lightning stone thing was... What? Introduced in Vulkan Lives just to kill Vulkan so he can be reborn? Why? It added nothing of value. That's basically most of the Heresy stuff I guess. Nothing of value added. No new battles, just random macguffin a introduced to be destroyed.

I think Deathfire fairly strongly hinted that the fulgurite spear still had a role or two to play.

I don't feel that way towards the Heresy personally, then again i'm an EC fan and we've by far had the most revelations of actual substance.

The Thousands Sons stuff was also pretty good but it's been feeling like the steams run out for awhile.

Archived