Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sequel to Deathfire Incoming!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,288 posts

Nick Kyme has been posting on his twitter account that he has started work on a sequel (as yet untitled) to his novel Deathfire and that he has completed a short story called Sons of the Forge to bridge the gap between those 2 books. Also he has a Audio drama Red-Marked in the pipeline.

I'm guessing it's going to be called Lifeflame

Loesh

Loesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,080 posts

IT'S A FLAME, THAT BURNS AWAY LIFE, DO YOU GET IT?

friday-award.png

LetsYouDown

LetsYouDown

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,713 posts

Nick Kyme has been posting on his twitter account that he has started work on a sequel (as yet untitled) to his novel Deathfire and that he has completed a short story called Sons of the Forge to bridge the gap between those 2 books. Also he has a Audio drama Red-Marked in the pipeline.

I'm guessing it's going to be called Lifeflame

1365283356672.gif

Or who knows, maybe this will be the Nick Kyme novel I enjoy. We're past the really ludicrous parts of that arc at least? Maybe?

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,661 posts
So the lightning stone thing was... What? Introduced in Vulkan Lives just to kill Vulkan so he can be reborn? Why? It added nothing of value. That's basically most of the Heresy stuff I guess. Nothing of value added. No new battles, just random macguffin a introduced to be destroyed.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Plasmablasts

Plasmablasts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 928 posts

So the lightning stone thing was... What? Introduced in Vulkan Lives just to kill Vulkan so he can be reborn? Why? It added nothing of value. That's basically most of the Heresy stuff I guess. Nothing of value added. No new battles, just random macguffin a introduced to be destroyed.

I think Deathfire fairly strongly hinted that the fulgurite spear still had a role or two to play.

Loesh

Loesh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,080 posts

I don't feel that way towards the Heresy personally, then again i'm an EC fan and we've by far had the most revelations of actual substance.

The Thousands Sons stuff was also pretty good but it's been feeling like the steams run out for awhile.

Edited by Loesh, 29 December 2015 - 01:17 AM.

friday-award.png