The Hanged Man's Tarot

JackDaw

Glad to hear you liked Scene the First, Hydra, and the Knave himself - he's probably one of my best pieces so far. Perdido Street Station is such a great book, the depth of detail and the creative vision there is astounding. I reread that, Scar and Iron Council myself recently.

Sadly never got round to playing Dishonoured, but I heard good things about it. The bits I saw of it did have a cool arcane steampunk look to them.

I think once you leave off the hair, the Callidus is so nice she only needs a few tweaks. Mines pretty much done, just needs a little liquid gs to fill some gaps - in the end she got both arms transplanted, a new backpack and her face tweaked a bit. Her wrist mounted sword may well end up on a female interrogator I plan to do at some point, decent thin female arms are hard to come by,

Gents, you'll be pleased to know that I'm now referring to him as Willem Elias. Tweaked him a little tonight as well and replaced his flashlight/scanner doodad with a pistol. Will sort pics tomorrow.

Thats too funny. I have to say, your conversion is a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than Dafoe is in the flesh

Thank you very much Beat, I'm trying hard with this one to get the right tone for the setting - I think Currency may have beena little too clean and sterile, whereas Haven needs to be all kinds of Victorian-Steam-Industrial-Blanche-punk. And yep, that is a thing.

Ha Cody, I dunno, Defoe has a weirdly interesting face.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/d02dd535-6510-4d20-9fc7-d6de5123f0b8_zpskwh9rx7u.jpg

~ Interior; habitation quarters on the vessel Caconym, some weeks earlier

Lumen-strips flickered to life as Willem Elias enters the quarters that are the closest to a home he has had for several years. A trembling in the deck beneath his feet tells him that the ship has slipped anchor already and is already leaving Solos behind. Elias tastes recycled air from the venting systems, the hint of old incense that is the truest sign he is back on board. A stained and worn travel pack is casually tossed to one side, the contents unimportant at this time.

Elias stands in front of the starboard wall, gazing at the design of weaponry he has placed there. He knows she will give him time for this before interrupting. Fisher is respectful in some ways. His eyes run over the mandala of weapons on the wall, the spiralling fractal pattern of rifles and pistols of all design and make. This is his fane, his temple, a history of his work for the Throne laid out in the steel and gun-oil he wrote it in. The heavy Nemex pistol he carries now is replaced reverentially in its assigned space and Elias's augmetic fingers whir softly as they run over it and onto its neighbours.

The hololithic display unit fixed to the wall behind him chimes, the display igniting in a pale green haze. Fisher has decided his allotted time has expired. Her voice is soft and neutral, vox-spoken from the chromed skull adorning the display unit. She rarely leaves the cogitator-womb she has created for herself in the structure of the Caconym.

+Welcome back Willem.+

"Two days Fisher. I was two days away from Rantzen. That's four months of tracking, bribing and ball-aching detective work wasted."

+Rantzen can wait. Finnegan will keep an eye on him for us.+

"Finnegan couldn't keep his eye on his own arse. That's why he only has one eye now."

+Noted. Nevertheless, we have something more important to attend to.+

Elias lies back on the bunk. The sheets are musty, in need of washing. He can smell his own scent, stale sweat mixed with the spiced dust of Solos. He knows that he would only have been pulled from his work by something important, his posturing is an affectation.

"Where and why then Fisher?"

+The where is the city of Haven, on the planet Adoracion, sub-sector Lethe. Three weeks warp-travel rimward.+

"Never heard of it."

+You wouldn't have. Lethe is a very minor sub-sector and Adoracion an almost-forgotten backwater. Doesn't produce anything of note and has been largely left to slowly wither and die on the vine.+

"Very poetic Fisher. A corpse-world. Delightful."

+Thank you. Haven is the only major city, covering an estimated 2 per cent of Adoracion's only landmass. It's a decaying behemoth of hab and industrial sprawl, shot through with canals and waterways, generations of build placed atop each other. Rainfall is constant, hence its other name. The Drowning City.+

"Lovely."

+Indeed. The only dry zones are the Enclaves, shielded by void generators. That's where you'll find the rich and powerful, local nobility and the various arms of the Imperium at large. Haven is...an odd place.+

"Fine. fine. Odd place, dead world, lots of wet. I'll read the brief on the way. What's the why Fisher?"

There is an uncharacteristic pause, a break in the calm monotone that Elias has become accustomed to from his colleague. He sits up, eyes the chrome-skull that sits above the revolving hololith of a byzantine labyrinth of a city.

"Fisher?"

+There's something we need you to look into. We....we think we've found him.+

In the silence that follows, the engines of the Caconym burn harder, pushing it onwards.

~ End Scene

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160108_203722_zpsi8baoyfh_edit_1452286871570_zpsy1whumu2.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160108_203807_zpsv93rsw5g_edit_1452286836475_zps2fr0ztdl.jpg
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160108_203737_zpsfthsn0tw_edit_1452286890776_zpsa7pifyid.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160108_203749_zpswmbyjemi_edit_1452286854194_zpsuza4eovi.jpg
Willem Elias, finder of men and collector of bounties; a visitor to the city of Haven

Evening everyone. Well, night really, but who's counting? I had plans to do all kinds of hobby this evening and then I started watching the recent BBC adaptation of And Then There Were None. Three hours of pure quality. Watch it, and then wonder how the same channel can produce crap like Strictly Whatever and The Voice. And, if you're like me, start wondering how you could adapt it for an Inquisitorial roleplay session or story...

Rojo, I'm like the Hitchcock of 40k msn-wink.gif Glad to hear it's working for you and the conversions are looking good to your eyes. Much appreciated.

And now for a WiP update. I tend to flit between all 9 conversions, tweaking bits here and there until I'm happy, so while two of the Cards are pretty much done and ready for undercoating, the rest are at various stages and are invariably semi-glued or blu-tacked or both. I'll break them down into the Card Trinities so you can get an idea of who's with who and for once, I have made the pics all cool and sepia-toned.

So, first up, we have the Knave, Low-man and Grotesque:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160110_154748_zps2dgritmh_edit_1452471399606_zpsooifn7uv.jpg

The Knave, Harlowe, is done and just needs undercoating. I might be biased, but I reckon he's as perfect as I can get him. The Low-man, the scummer conversion, just needs some gs to fill in the holes in his shirt. It's my favourite Necromunda model and I didn't want to do too much to him at all. And then there's the Grotesque. Sigh. Now that he's got his new arms, I'm much happier. Just need to work out what to do for the head, because that Blood Reaver one is clearly too small and would need major surgery on the neck to blend in. He's also going to be festooned with purity seals - proof that he's not a mutate, just an abhuman. Even the Church says he's free of taint. Bonus points if you can spot the comic character homage.

Next up, the Inquisitorial Cards - Huntsman, Fool and Dancer:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160110_154649_zpsfz9zj3rf_edit_1452471422609_zpsjxiubuwc.jpg

Again, the Huntsman is ready for undercoating. The Fool, my erstwhile Interrogator is almost done - the head needs fixing in place, I trimmed his left arm down to fit better and it's now glued in place. The servo-skull is only blu-tacked in place, I think it adds some nice height but I'm not 100% sure yet. I like how noble and square-jawed and heroic he is. On the end there is the Dancer. Again, like Harlowe, this was a conversion that has ended up as close to perfect as I could picture it. Nothing too major, just arm surgery on both arms from the elbows down, some knife fiddling as I was sent the wrong left hand, eye-shaving and on her pack I replaced the fairly boring looking box unit with a personal grav-harness, so she can move and flip and dance like a proper 40k gymnast-ninja-dancer-killer. I was tempted to add long flowing ribbons to her arms, like the ones used in rythmic gymnastics, but I kinda like her cleanness and I'm not sure my gs-fu is strong enough for that.

Last up, the antagonists (to a degree) - Warden, Chariot and Key

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160110_154602_zpsuu698cdv_edit_1452471378438_zpshntalh8v.jpg

The Warden needs some gs work and for me to choose a head. The Guard one I initially thought of just looked a bit meh - seriously, he just looked miserable and non-plussed about everything. Currently got a trimmed down Sternguard head on there which works surprisingly well proportionally and gives him a nice old veteran look. The Chariot is my Cognitae Facilitator, had her around for a while and thought she deserved some use here. Very clearly not a GW model aside from the head, but then GW give no options for female models that aren't pretty much naked, or hyper-sexy or kind of meh and in a dress. I wanted a woman who looked like a regular person. The Key...well, he's at the earliest WiP stages of the lot currently but I'm really happy with how the head and halo work on him. Still lots to do here though.

And that's all so far. The next Card will be up in the next few days probably, more than likely going to be the Low-man as he's closest to done and his character slots into the storyline the best at the moment. There may well be some pure-fluff posts coming as well at some point but I will try and add pics to help them along. And hopefully next month I'll be able to afford to grab some new paints and get started on that.

As ever, your thoughts on things would be most appreciated - similarly if you have any requests, questions, ideas, whatever, please do leave a comment.

Cheers all,
Jack

What's this? A wild afternoon update? My word!

Codyrstuart - Good suggestion mate, but I've gone for the bare head just to move away from the mutant/twist look.

Salvation - Hurrah, internet points for you sir. He's even got a fat revolver like the Zinco one from the first comics. As you can see below, the tiny head kinda works nicely now.

Spent a large portion of this afternoon greenstuffing away after deploting some liquid greenstuff last night to fill gaps and sheen over joins. Today was a tidy up and sculpt session - now, my sculpting skills are nowhere near as good as some of the guys here, but I like to think they arent terrible and are slowly improving. Just need more practice and some decent tools next I think. Anyway, let's see some pics:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160115_154929_zpsukcyd4xq_edit_1452874958929_zpseifbgrgl.jpg
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160115_155021_zpsutufixct_edit_1452874892872_zpsfgryupew.jpg

Apologies for the quality, my normally reliable and decent phone-cam did not want to behave today. As you can see, the Low-man (working name Segundus Much) jsut had a little extra filling on his shirt. He's pretty much done now. The Dancer has had a new crown of her head added to fill the hole left by not sticking on her hair - think she looks fine but in some lights her head looks a touch too long - but then if she's got hair bundled up under that hood/mask, it wouldn't be perfectly skull shaped... Not much done to the Warden other than repairing the right arm where I carved into it to fit the bullpup lasgun, and sculpting a new collar round his head. I'm happy with how his head makes him look like a grizzled vet first, and a renegade second.

Most of todays work went on the Grotesque - blending and filling muscle gaps on both arms, blending his neck (built up with plastic shavings melted and put in place with poly cement) in with the existing chest and then adding some sculpted musculature. Oh, and some big ole' braces, because every menacing abhuman beefcake needs a humansing touch of comedy. They'll need a bit of tidying up when they've cured and then I can go to town with the finishing touches of purity seals and bits of kit.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/fac8b05e-1471-41f6-b8ae-807a36d7b73c_zpsrxwqiqwk.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160115_155209_zps3oqu2hw6_edit_1452874791662_zpsxckealzt.jpg

Happy with how he's going so far, and the tiny head is working for me. I like the fact it's the same size as a regular guy, giving the impression that he's got a normal brain and intelligence, but just a swollen abhuman stature.

Comments and crits welcome as always folks, will be back later with hopefully some more story.

Cheers, Jack.

Ha thanks Salvation, now I have the wonderful image of Hellboy and Hyde making sweet sweet love in my head..... and thanks, good to know the blending is looking good.

Thanks Codyrstuart, humane was what I wanted - he's an abhuman, not a mutant, and fiercely proud of that.

It grew on me too Psycho, proportionally it's a pretty good fit as the DV cultists are a touch bigger than a guardsman. And out of the three heads I had available for him, this was by far the best fit looks-wise. And the Gormenghast series should be required reading for anyone into =][=28.

Thanks Kriegsmacht, good to know things are going down well :)

Fluff will be coming soon, Sunday in all likelihood - it would have been today but I got distracted last night and ended up watching Kingsman (much much better than I expected), Spectre (much duller than I expected, and a terrible last 45 mins) and the new Fantastic Four (as utterly terrible as I expected) in a row. Whoops.

On the plus side, more bits turned up today and some quick work resulted in Trinica Solari getting a new version. There are some pics, but she is still very very very WiP and only tacked together to get a rough idea of whether the pose and bits work:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160116_162508_zpscempbt20.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160116_162523_zpsva9jorb1.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160116_162533_zps9bfhozbc.jpg

Yeah, still loads to do - the back of the torso needs de-eldaring and making a bit less hi-tech, and the face will need a nose-job, but that's the rough outline of how she'll be. I'm planning to add some heels to her feet to explain the arching she has and to add a little death-sexy and I'll probably swap the pistols around so that the shorter one is being aimed to improve the flow and proportions of the model a bit. Kicking myself for not ordering 2 arc pistols so she could have a matched pair, but there's something endearing about a mismatched pair of pistols.

Would love to get your thoughts on her so far folks. That's all for now, back soon with a heaping helping of fluff.

Jack

It's all up to your usual amazing standard JackDaw. Utterly intrigued to see where this goes, as I especially like more intrigue-based plogs and stories in the 40k universe. Big guns and giant creatures from beyond reality are one thing, but seeing how humanity has to survive day to day is something that always has my attention.

Agree with you on Spectre BTW. Utterly boring. Any film that makes Christoph Waltz less than watchable is a loser in my book!

Thanks Kobrakei, always good to know you are enjoying my less sturm-unt-drang approach to the world of 40k. Give me Eisenhorn, Ravenor or Pariah, a Necromunda story, or a Shira Calpurnia over another interchangable Horus Heresy novel any day of the week.

Spectre was a total waste of Waltz. Even Craig looked bored to death. And by the film's own logic and explanation, everything that happened after the torture scene should have been impossible - just a very poor film. Thinking back on it, I would actually rate Quantum Of Solace as a better Bond film. Definitely has a better theme song.

I think the 'e' was entirely fitting as well Cody :)

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/37b3f164-7cbd-4999-b45c-3f2adda6d328_zpstcxrbbhr.jpg

~ Exterior; a canal in the Sheddings District of Haven

Constable-Proctor Cho sighs as the drag-servitors haul another body from the oil-slicked and viscous waters of the canal. Hooked and held on copper barbs woven into the netting, the body is grossly swollen and waterlogged, the face and other soft tissues pocked with obscene pink-fleshed wounds thanks to the attentions of the eels of Haven's waters. This is the third body pulled from this dismal stretch of weed-choked canal and noon-bell hasn’t even sounded yet. Cho inscribes a new data-entry into his tablet, shielding the brass mechanism from the torrential rain that has chosen today to fall on Haven. The rockcrete streets are flush with streams of refuse-tainted water and every roof gurgles a crazed waterfall of its own. There is a wet-iron and chymical smell to the air.

Cho tries to hunch deeper into his waxed cloak and succeeds only in directing a stream of water down the back of his neck and into his uniform. He can feel dampness in his boots, the tell-tale itch of rot between his toes. The Surgeon-Lector will recommend removal of his feet, he knows this - but Cho is not enamoured of the notion of walking the streets of Haven on steel or chrome feet. New boots, he decides, if his next duty-stipend allows. New boots, and powders from the apothecarion for the itch in his toes and the rashes that pepper his skin where it is touched by the rain. Such ailments are common amongst those inhabitants of Haven who do not walk under the shielded skies of the Enclaves and the apothecarions and physikers of the Districts collect a healthy income from their powders and nostrums.

He is pulled from his thoughts of warm dry feet and the smile of Data-Analyst Second Grade Herion by the bleating of the forensik-attendant that inspects each corpse pulled from the waters. Spindle-limbed, its face a brass-chased skull studded with lenses and scopes, the attendant bleats a binary warning and a ream of waxed paper unwinds from the print-slot on its humped back. The rain swiftly washes the traces of gore and other fluids from the probes and scalpel blade fingers that the forensik-attendant now flutters in agitation.

Cho reads the hastily printed report. Its veracity cannot be questioned, the Surgeon-Lector allows no error in his attendants or their instruments. He stares at the bloated flesh of the once-man, sees the intricate tattooing ribboning what pale skin remains. Constable-Proctor Cho forgets about the itch in his feet, the agues that plague him. Instead, Constable-Proctor Cho wonders how he will tell his superiors that a routine drag has pulled the body of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica's Choral Prime from the polluted waters of a Haven canal.

~ End Scene

• 2 weeks later...

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/b5d96c92-7af9-44cc-a4e5-d70afffc781f_zpsvldabdy6.jpg

~ Interior; a warehousing complex in the Gasgallows Manufactoria district, the city of Haven

The empty sprawl of the warehouse stretches out in front of Constable-Justicar Maxell Remet, a hollow shell of plascrete walls and pillars broken only by the occasional curtain of stained plastek sheeting. Rain drums on the high steel roofing, a low susurration at the edge of his hearing, and the air smells of damp rockcrete. He stalks through a high arched doorway whose mantle sports the bare sockets intended for scry-ports and securas-locks that will never be fitted and is greeted with the incongruous sight of a man sat at a plain steel desk, the kind found in the cogitator lines of the Adeptus Administratum data-hives, in the middle of the warehouse floorspace. The desk bears two piles of documents - a mix of picts and hardcopy parchments, no dataslates or electronic medium in view. The man sat at the desk is somewhat unremarkable in appearance - spare-fleshed and grey-haired, sharp blue eyes framed behind expensive optics sutured to the flesh of his aquiline nose. He is dressed in a sober suit of dark twill, starched collars and cuffs, in the style common to the older citizens of Haven. A plain wooden hat-stand behind the desk bears a sole round topped and brimmed hat. If not for Constable-Justicar Remet's knowledge of this man, of what he represents, he would find the scene absurd - a surreal touch of genteel outdated officiousness amongst the decaying and drowning spread of the Gasgallows Manufactoria.

Remet stands before the desk, straightens his Constabulary uniform, clears his throat. He has spent three-score years bringing law to Haven, has lectured roomfuls of Constable-Proctors, faced down stimm and drink addled rioters and sentenced a fair number of street-hexers, but still these meetings always find him nervous. The man behind the desk, that Remet knows only as the Bureaucrat, does not look up or acknowledge him, only continues to review his paper and annotate them with a slim steel stylus. Remet clears his throat again before speaking.

"There...there's a problem. With the drags this morning. Something was found that we can't ignore."

The Bureaucrat gives no indication that he is listening. Steeling himself, Remet continues.

"I assume you know what was found. Who was found. It's not something we can't look into. There's pressure from the office of the Lord Governer and noise from the Adeptus. Listen to me dammit, they're talking about Arbiter involvement."

Remet's voice has risen, almost cracks on the mention of the Adeptus Arbites. This elicits a small sigh from the Bureaucrat who sets down his stylus with precision and folds long-fingered hands over each before finally looking up at the Constable-Justicar before him. When he speaks, his voice is low and toneless, the vowels clipped.

"Then you must investigate, Constable. Do what the good men of Haven pay you to do. You will find no link to our business here, I can assure you."

"But the Arbi-"

"Constable. I have given you my assurance. That should be enough for you. Good day."

The Bureaucrat takes up his stylus again and begins to annotate the parchment before him in a precise neat hand. Remet stares, jaw working in frustration and not a little confusion, doubt warring with concern in his mind. The man behind the desk takes checks a pocket-chron, closing the lid with a small snick. Constable-Jusitcar Remet starts as if on cue, a thin animal wail starts from some unknown depth of the warehouse. It is the sound of suffering, the high scream of punishment endured by the human body. Without looking up, the Bureaucrat speaks again, no emotion inflecting his voice.

"Was there anything else Constable? If not, I believe I wished you good day."

Constable-Justicar Remet does not trust himself to speak. He leaves that place of business as swift as he can without breaking into a run, through the rockcrete pillars and gaping empty doors and into the rains of Haven.

When he is assured that the Constable has left, the Bureaucrat makes a snake-quick motion with one hand. Three figures, heavy with weaponry, step out from behind the pillars spaced through the warehouse. He speaks again without looking up from his work, a small change in his town betraying the frustration hidden beneath his calm facade.

"Find the Gun-farmer. Impress upon him the need to explain exactly what the Knave thinks he is doing."

The three agents leave without speaking and the Bureaucrat returns to his work. Unnoticed by him, a rogue spot of ink stains and mars the starched perfection of his shirt cuff.

~ End Scene

My phone hates this site, but I had to log in properly to comment here. Still really loving what you do JackDaw, and very much enjoying the direction this current project is taking. No idea why this isn't getting more attention right now, but from a true fan, please keep it up!

Purely out of interest, I feel like I remember you mentioning somewhere something else you're working on now, or possibly what you'll be doing next... could you help remind me what that was/is going to be?

Evening everyone, hope things are going well. Just a quick little update today showing that I have done some hobby and not just writing, honest. Hope everyone enjoyed Scene 4 - it was supposed to be the introduction to Segundus Much, the gun-farmer and Low-man Card, but ended up becoming something entirely different during the course of writing it. Weird how that happens sometimes.

Muggs - Ha thanks man, glad to hear it hits the spot. Poor old Cho is definitely not having a good day. We might see him again...

Bernard the Slayer - Ah thanks fella, glad you like it all

Draakur - Thanks very much man, much appreciated. I think the lack of airbrushed and weathering powdered Heresy-era power armour probably means it's not for everyone, but thank you for sticking with it. I did mention a while back that this was actually my next project - after this I'm not sure what I'm going to do to be honest. I don't play any more so there's not much point me doing an entire army and Heresy stuff doesn't grab me as much as it seems to grab other people. So who knows - maybe some more =][=28 stuff, maybe some AoS or another system entirely for a change. Anyways, there's plenty of the Tarot to do first.

Spent a bit of time on Trinica Solari, the Chariot, today as she needed some tweaking and getting into a final position before all the gs work starts. I'm a lot happier with the arms in this new position, although the barrel on the left hand pistol needs changing for sure. Here's some pics:

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160207_135148_zpsept7o1b2.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160207_135200_zpshdfj98cj.jpghttp://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/Jackdaw1982/The%20Hanged%20Mans%20Tarot/20160207_135212_zpsqlwge87y.jpg

Still a lot of work to do on her - the bodyglove needs a lot of gs work, her right foot needs turning into a shoe and blade-heels need adding to both feet. Her waist, groin and buttocks need a bit of blending and smoothing (ha!) and some extra kit etc needs to go round her waist. I also need to sort out fixing her head in place and how the hair will sit over the raised shoulder guard on her left arm, as well as potentially add some Random Tubes to that arm to give it more of an Imperial styling. And she needs a new nose, and maybe eyebrows to make that face a bit more human and feminine.

All in all though, I'm incredibly happy with where she is and how she is coming along.

C&C welcome as always folks, will be back soon with the reveal of the next Card once I can get Scene the Fifth sorted.

Haven't been very active last  couple of weeks but it's nice to see that you have JackDaw, nice pieces of fluff and some very promising models!

Archived