Sentinels are almost done, last night I did the windows and the headlights.  I have a few touch up grey spots to hit and then need to base them.  I tried to spray my bases but my airbrush wouldn't spray.  Gotta fix that thing tonight and should be finished by Friday or Sat.  

Before the ever watchful eyes of the God-Emperor of Mankind, I hereby declare my vow complete! Confessor Grayson will join the effort to retake Lutum and his courage and devotion shall inspire all who witness him to give their last His name. Let faith be our hammer to crush the heretical Governor Nadoun and his treacherous minions. The Emperor protects!

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/Confessor%20Grayson%20350%20x%20578_zps1eyyjme2.jpg

Forward Recon Unit standing by.  If you need eyes on the heretic before the hammer falls, we wont let you down.  Emperor, guide our path.

venator C 2

venator C 5

venator C 4

venator C 3

Sorry for the grainy pics, its really dim in my lounge (or alternatively there's sand in my lense)
I hereby declare my vow complete.

I, Urzu4, hereby pledge the forces of [REGIMENT] under my command to the reclamation of Lutum in the name of the Emperor. The contribution of  three infantry squads with autocannons and a vox caster at 185 points will do their duty no matter the cost.

Nice to meet you all, I have just joined the website and the fight for our glorious emperor.  I do not have a regiment name yet and I hope I can come back and edit this post once I figure out how I want to do my fluff but for now ill bring us some boots on the ground to reclaim this planet

Now that's a bold entrance, don't let the commissariat down Urzu ;) Don't worry about the pictures for the moment concentrate on getting your models painted - you can post the pictures up when you can. PM me or elmo if you need any help (though I will be away from the B&C tomorrow).

Great to see some more excellent completions rolling in, just what we want to see at this stage! Yes, this week is the final week phase 1 ends Sunday so get your vows in by the deadline! The entrants list is up to date once more, starting to see some nice red along the "completion" column but still not enough for my liking...

Ok got some WIP, I'd like to mention I started a few days ago once I read about this campaign, before I joined the forums.  Without further delay here are my first Guard models (also a picture of all the ones i have to paint).  Feel free to C&C

IMG 0793

IMG 0794

IMG 0792

And without a bold entrance ill never be able to clean my name (lets hope I can before i'm purged)

here ya guys go this is when i was building the first two while watching some walking dead haha

IMG 0795

ill try to make the rest of my WIP more apparent!  mind you like i mentioned this isnt my first army so painting isnt new to me persay, also an airbrush helps me get all the clothing done before highlights

Thanks I appreciate it, but from what ive seen with all your guys models I have a long way to go haha.  I do have a question though about drilling out barrels (never had to as tau) what kind of bit would you guys suggest for the autocannons?

When better then to show up exactly when needed here is my completed vow!

20160130 014217

20160130 014235

I can count on one hand the things I have painted so far, so if it isn't all that great too bad!  This makes month three of me painting.  This was done with two brushes and limited knowledge on how to wash.

My next vow shall be even better!  (Any and all feedback would be lovely! I would like to know what else I could do to improve.)

Archived