Riot Earps Blood Angels and Imperial Allies

Riot Earp

Well yesterday i had my battle against an Khorneflakes list aka 3 squads of  Berzerkers (7-7-8) in two rhinos and one landraider.

Two maulerfiends and one defiler.

I played this list.

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Blood Angels)

++ ++

+ HQ [6 PL, 114pts] +

Captain [6 PL, 114pts]: Chainsword, Jump Pack [1 PL, 19pts], Relic blade [21pts]

+ Elites [14 PL, 180pts] +

Sternguard Veteran Squad [14 PL, 180pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Space Marine Veteran [19pts]: Special issue boltgun [3pts] . Veteran Sergeant [28pts]: Bolt pistol, Lightning Claw [9pts], Special issue boltgun [3pts]

+ Heavy Support [21 PL, 371pts] +

Devastator Squad [7 PL, 126pts]: Armorium Cherub [5pts] . Space Marine [30pts]: Boltgun, Heavy flamer [17pts] . Space Marine [13pts]: Boltgun . Space Marine [30pts]: Boltgun, Heavy flamer [17pts] . Space Marine [30pts]: Boltgun, Heavy flamer [17pts] . Space Marine Sergeant [18pts]: Boltgun, Power axe [5pts]

Devastator Squad [7 PL, 125pts]: Armorium Cherub [5pts] . Space Marine [38pts]: Boltgun, Lascannon [25pts] . Space Marine [13pts]: Boltgun . Space Marine [13pts]: Boltgun . Space Marine [38pts]: Boltgun, Lascannon [25pts] . Space Marine Sergeant [18pts]: Boltgun, Power axe [5pts]

Devastator Squad [7 PL, 120pts]: Armorium Cherub [5pts] . Space Marine [38pts]: Boltgun, Lascannon [25pts] . Space Marine [13pts]: Boltgun . Space Marine [13pts]: Boltgun . Space Marine [38pts]: Boltgun, Lascannon [25pts] . Space Marine Sergeant [13pts]: Boltgun

Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought [9 PL, 206pts]: Cyclone missile launcher [50pts] . Two Kheres assault cannons [50pts]: 2x Kheres assault cannon [50pts]

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought [16 PL, 331pts]: 2x Heavy flamer [34pts] . Grav-flux bombard [50pts] . Leviathan melee weapon [72pts]: Leviathan siege claw [55pts], Meltagun [17pts]

+ Dedicated Transport [15 PL, 315pts] +

Drop Pod [5 PL, 108pts]: Deathwind launcher [5pts]

Razorback [5 PL, 99pts]: Twin heavy flamer [34pts]

Razorback [5 PL, 108pts]: Hunter-killer missile [6pts], Storm bolter [2pts], Twin assault cannon [35pts]

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Imperium - Inquisition) [6 PL, 115pts] ++

++ Battalion Detachment +3cp (Imperium - Astra Militarum) ++

+ HQ [2 PL, 40pts] +

Tempestor Prime [2 PL, 40pts]: Tempestus Command Rod

Inquisitor-Lord Hector Rex [6 PL, 115pts]: Storm shield [15pts]

+ Troops [9 PL, 178pts] +

Infantry Squad [3 PL, 54pts]

. 7x Guardsman [28pts]

. Guardsman W/ Special Weapon [11pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Guardsman W/ Special Weapon [11pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Sergeant [4pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 62pts] . 2x Scion [20pts]: 2x Hot-shot Lasgun [2pts] . Scion w/ Special Weapon [16pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Scion w/ Special Weapon [16pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Tempestor [10pts]: Chainsword, Hot-shot Laspistol [1pts]

Militarum Tempestus Scions [3 PL, 62pts] . 2x Scion [20pts]: 2x Hot-shot Lasgun [2pts] . Scion w/ Special Weapon [16pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Scion w/ Special Weapon [16pts]: Plasma gun [7pts] . Tempestor [10pts]: Chainsword, Hot-shot Laspistol [1pts]

++ Total: [98 PL, 1850pts] ++

http://i.imgur.com/vnRmSWA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/D0K68P9.jpg

We played maelstorm mission 1. Chaos had first turn. i didnt wanted to seize.

He drove everything forward and laid fire upon my contemptor mortis. He made some good saves and survived with 3 hp.

0:0

http://i.imgur.com/qgTUFl8.jpg

In my turn i pushed the leviathan and the flamerback with devs forward. The Razorback blocked the Landraider and flamed the rhino. Taking some hullpoints. Leviathan meltered the Maulerfiend in front and destroyed with the grav flux the rhino with 15 Damage! This weapon is insane!

I let the scions drop in along with Rex and with smite and plasma the maulerfiend on the right got shot to pieces. Another Rhino died in shooting from laser and rockets from the mortis. The rest of the shooting killed some Zerkers. The leviathan charged the maulerfiend with 2 HP left and smashed him.

This is my bodycount from turn one.

http://i.imgur.com/WtVF4fb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7fHgm6h.jpg

Here was once a maulerfiend.

http://i.imgur.com/LyvL2yx.jpg

In his turn he jumped his prince in front of my mortis to get save he´s gonna die.

http://i.imgur.com/SaHgKfl.jpg

Zerkers advance

http://i.imgur.com/uQ4M7bT.jpg

Leviathan got shot down to one hp from the defiler and land raider.

The Zerkers killed him and advanced and consolidate into my devastators in their second charge movement to bind them. (is that possible?)

Other Zerkers Charged the flamerback losing some and killed him in cc with powerfist and mass of attacks (Chain axes are powerfull!)

First error (i should have charged the landraider to bind him in CC so that he cannot shoot my Leviatan. :/

http://i.imgur.com/HTLZq6m.jpg

Prince killed the Mortis and consolidate into the guardsmen.

In my second turn The guardsmen and the flamerdevs fall back and the sternguard arrived and killed the prince (with help from some Laser) and 4 Zerkers!. Shooting killed more zerkers so that only a handfull 6 or so survived. I made my second mistake and jumped my captain out of the laserbulk for backup if the prince doesent go down in the shooting phase. I lost my bubble and the Zerkers are now in charge range. Third error i let hector rex come down to smite some zerkers. I forgott that his charakter had one artefakt which dishes out mortal wounds against the named charakter.

http://i.imgur.com/MDFFTWO.jpg

In his turn he charged my vets with 4 zerkers and killed "only 6" my vets did not much in cc despite the seargent having a claw. He was wiffing like a champ..  So his charakter killed hector and Khârn killed my two scion squads...

Land raider killed my assback. Zerkers killed my captain after he was only able to kill 1 Zerker from 3..

After that round i had only my laserdudes and the guardsmen the pod and two vets alive.

Laserdudes smashed his lieutenant equivalent with laser in the face but Khârn made his saves..

Khârn lost although two wounds in shooting.  I charged tempestus prime and vets into charge only to die an terrible death but not without wounding him. @ this point where are at the end from round 5. we roll of and we played along. i would have otherwise won through maelstrom points..

Khârn slauthered my pod and defiler and land raider killed my laserdevs. At this point i conceded as he was leading in points now and i only had my guardsmen left..

http://i.imgur.com/LEOcM1n.jpg

Vicotry for chaos.

End thoughts. Well i had a good first and second turn. Wiping so much stuff off the board but once the Berzerkers where in charge range i lost the fieldcontroll. i also made the said mistakes which cost me the game. I should have left the captain by the laserdudes to buff them as i rolled allot of ones in the ongoing turns. i also let room to kill my charakters off which hurts allot.

Well it was a close game and those games are always exiting. Chaos earned his victory with risky moves and it paid out.

I never won against my opponent in 8th so it must be next time. Stay tuned. Chaos shall fall!

With the change to rapid fire 2 your barrel gets overheated :wink:

If it annoys you to much you could probable carve that barrel away and replace it with a melta barrel so it looks like a combi bolter. I'd just leave it like it is though.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a game today vs. Nids. Pure BA introducing my spartan assault tank in his first game.

Played this list.

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Blood Angels) [99 PL, 1503pts] ++

+ HQ [20 PL, 354pts] +

Brother Corbulo [5 PL, 94pts]

Chaplain in Terminator Armour [7 PL, 115pts]

Chief Librarian Mephiston [8 PL, 145pts]

+ Troops [21 PL, 205pts] +

Scout Squad [6 PL, 55pts]
. Scout [11pts]: Boltgun
. Scout Sergeant [11pts]: Bolt pistol, Boltgun

Scout Squad [6 PL, 55pts]
. Scout Sergeant [11pts]: Bolt pistol, Boltgun

Tactical Squad [9 PL, 95pts]
. 4x Space Marine [52pts]
. Space Marine (Heavy weapon) [30pts]: Heavy flamer [17pts]
. Space Marine Sergeant [13pts]: Bolt pistol and boltgun

+ Elites [43 PL, 642pts] +

Death Company [20 PL, 200pts]: Jump Pack [2 PL, 27pts]
. Death Company Marine [37pts]: Boltgun, Thunder hammer [20pts]
. Death Company Marine [17pts]: Boltgun, Chainsword

Furioso Dreadnought [10 PL, 198pts]: Frag cannon [19pts], Furioso fist [40pts], Heavy flamer [17pts], Smoke launchers

Terminator Assault Squad [13 PL, 244pts]
. Terminator [56pts]
. . Thunder hammer and storm shield [25pts]: Storm shield [5pts], Thunder hammer [20pts]
. Terminator [44pts]: Lightning Claw (Pair) [13pts]
. Terminator Sergeant [56pts]
. . Thunder hammer and storm shield [25pts]: Storm shield [5pts], Thunder hammer [20pts]

+ Dedicated Transport [15 PL, 302pts] +

Razorback [5 PL, 102pts]: Storm bolter [2pts], Twin assault cannon [35pts]

Razorback [5 PL, 100pts]: Twin assault cannon [35pts]

Razorback [5 PL, 100pts]: Twin assault cannon [35pts]

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Imperium - FW Adeptus Astartes) [23 PL, 497pts] ++

+ Lord of War [23 PL, 497pts] +

Relic Spartan Assault Tank [23 PL, 497pts]: Twin heavy bolter [17pts]
. Two quad lascannons [160pts]: 2x Quad lascannon [160pts]

++ Total: [122 PL, 2000pts] ++

Here is a spoiler pic. More tomorrow. :ph34r.:

KVUtglw.jpg

Yesterday my bloodies fought against an Tyranid horde consisting of:

Big ol Swarmlord. (WL)

Winged Tyrant with Deathspitters and Rending Claws

Malanthrophe

Deathleaper

Alphatrygon

Morgon

3 Hiveguards with shock weapons

3 Biovores.

30 Gants with devourers and fleshborer

10  Hormagaunts

20 Symbionts

25 Gargoyles

3 Rippers

4 Raveners with Spinefists

VobzuI7.jpg

aXXN3Hr.jpg

we played Malestrom Mission 1 and Eternal war marker 1-4 where 3 points worth.

I was lucky as i got to choose the side on an Hammer and Anvil deployment.

I chosed the side with the most ruins and deployed defensively on 3 Marker. The third razorback is not in the picture holding the objektive on my left flank.

JTWemX2.jpg

Tyrandis deployed on the front border to get as soon as possible in hand to talon combat.

Swarmy was standing behind the stealer to push them vorward.

rZOjI2U.jpg

27AUT6g.jpg

In my first turn i had to score an objektive, destroy an flyer and 10 hp  monster but both MC´s where hiding in ruins. So i pushed my tanks forward to thin out the genestealer and some hiveguards and biovores. Laser from the spartan killed only 1 Biovore and two Hiveguards. My Termiantorsquad and HQ´s disembarked to prevent the trygon burrow in my lines. Corbulo stayed in the tank because deathleaper marked to kill him.

I managed to score one objektive.

On his first turn he pushed everything but the shooting guys forward.

His Mawloc appeard between my Terminators spartan and Mephiston. He killed one Terminator and did 3 wounds to the Chaplain but did nothing to little damage to the rest. Mephiston got one wound but feelnopained it.

The Trygon came up in a ruin near my spartan with his 30 gants. They just put some shots of on the spartan as he could not shoot mephiston.

Then the Trygon charged one Razorback but he survived with 3 hp. Tyrant shot 2 scouts dead and failed to charge the Razorback.

His Genestealer where pushed vorward with the Swarmis abillity to let them move (and run) twice to get them in combat with another Razorback.

Luckily they did not kill him. The Raveners shocked into a ruin on the left flank but got no charge of. Spinefist did no damage.

N9c7xP1.jpg

fzfOfkP.jpg

In my Turn i moved my vehicles out of combat and fired 8 Lascannons on the winged hive tyrant. I missed 6 of 8 shots! So i only brought him down to 3 wounds. Corbulo disembarked and defibrilated the Claw terminator back to life. The rest of my army shot at him as i had to bring him down for two vp´s. He survived with one live and in an last desperate charge the scouts attacked him to bring him down. They crashed their knives down on his chitin plate but he survived their attack. Only their seargent survived the attacks of that beast.

Mephiston charged the mawloc after he got some overheated plasma on him. The weapon was near of an explosion (1 and with reroll 3) but he plasma escaped on time out of his weapon to tear an big hole in his carapace. He then sliced the beast down to 5 wounds and got nothing in return back. Hammernators charged the Ravenors finishing them thanks reroll and extra attacks from Corbulo and Mephiston.

9SQnK62.jpg

My Fragioso got low on dice with his frag cannon but the heavy flamer roasted a bunch of genestealer. Would have been more but they had fnp 5+.

The Tactical squad also killed some only to charge along the dread into the battle killing 5 more.

1XflHIl.jpg

rGfPW74.jpg

Had also to mention the Death Company. I decided to let them deep strike to attack surgical some elements of his army.

I was in a bad position as i wanted to charge and shoot the hiveguard and biovore but the dc was out of range. So i made a new plan.

I deepstruck in front of the gargoyles and shot at the hormagants. After that they got their charge into the gargoyles of and killed half of the unit.

They lost one in return.

I did not manage to kill the tyrant so i scored nothing.

In his second round he ran the swarmlord in front of my Hammernators ready to charge em. Genestealer stuck with Fragioso and the tacticals.

Hiveguard and Biovore passed some mortal wounds on my razorbacks. One Spore mine appeared.

Gargoyles stayed in cc with my dc. Hormagants moved to my bolter scouts in the middle ruin and they got the charge of. They killed only two and got lost two in the echo. The Swarmlord attacked the Hammernators in the ruin running like a frighttrain into an titanium steelwall. He wounded 5 times and killed the wounded Claw Terminator which died again. The rest of his furios attackes tanked the brave Terminator Seargent.

The Beast looked desperate as 5 Hammers (one extra from corbulo) smashed down on him to convert him into xenobeanpaste. They rerolls from the Chappy helped alot. Sorry i have no pictures from this fight but here you can see how corbulo inspired his Brothers to slay the beast.

itg1plM.jpg

His Genestealer killed all tacticals and got itself some lossed. My opponent took the casualties away from my Fragioso so that he was free again. The Marines died in their claws.

They gargoyles attacked the Dc back and kill another one but they lost all but two after the dc attacked.

Tyrant got not his charge of and stayed in the ruin.

The deathleaper attacked corbulo out of nowhere which got serious injured but stayed firm. He rammed Heaven's Teeth into the chest of the leaper and wounded him marginally.

The trygon attacked my spartan bringing down to ten wounds.

The mawloc leaved combat to score one objektive.

wGA2b4J.jpg

On my third turn i moved the spartan near the mawloc and the cybot moved back to an objektive roasting the last genestealers with his flamer and frag cannon. The Hammernators consolidated into the Deathleaper and where alreade in contakt with him. Chaplain joined the fight to unburden mchorbule so that he can recover from his injuries. DC jumped to the Winged Tyrant to shot of his last wound.

gbdfrZI.jpg

The spartan shot his laser on the trygon and mawloc. They evaporated the mawloc and only brought the trygon down to 4 wounds. Mephiston had to charge but only did 2 wounds on him. The Trygon attacked back and i saw him already dead but my opponent rolled low on wounds and i made 3 fnp out of 5 damage. :teehee:

The Hammernators killed the Deathleaper with ease. The Hormagaunts killed one scout in the ruin. The seargent was unharmed.

7dFyVVi.jpgYX4GaQN.jpgPEmX6C6.jpg

In his phase he killed one razorback with his Hiveguard and left combat with his trygon. The Termangantblob moved forward to shoot and charge mephiston but they failed. Gargolyes move to objektive 2 on the right flank.

KVUtglw.jpg

In my last turn i managed to charge the termagants with my dc killing them of. The Spartan shot the Trygon finaly into oblivion and the other 4 shots killed his malanthrope. My Fragioso killed the last Hiveguard and the razorback shot the hormagaunts of the ruin.

nHYelX3.jpg

My opponent had only one biovore and his ripper swarm left and so we called it a day.

Leaving the Blood Angels an hard fought victory.  They endscore was 14:07 for the Blood Angels with holding one eternal war marker and got first blood and slay the (s)war(m)lord. :biggrin.:

Archived