Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Captain Semper's HH Word Bearers

Horus Heresy Word Bearers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
104 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Keep it together Cap'n!

Just imagine how lovely 20 more tacticals will look arraigned next to your first set biggrin.png

Tell me about it. This is the first ever 20-strong squad I made. It looks awesome so two of them will be doubly so! :D

Morngrym

Morngrym

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 90 posts

I have to say that this army is shaping up nicely.  It never ceases to amaze me how versatile the Calth set models are.  They can really be used for so many nice looking builds and you have certainly done so here.  Great work!

"We have no room for hope. We plan and we act. Hope is for dreamers and poets. We have our will and our weapons, and we shall dictate our own fate."

— Lord Corax, Primarch of the Legio Astartes Raven Guard.

My Instagram - More of my 30K work, along with other random things can be found here.

TheForgottenAngel

TheForgottenAngel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 915 posts
Your Word Bearers are superb! Your fine detail work really brings them to life!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your kind comments! 

I enjoy this project very much, but I have so much basic infantry to do that is scary (to me anyway)... 

Will update soon!

Brother Chaplain Ryld

Brother Chaplain Ryld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 898 posts

Dammit Cap, stop tempting me with your Heresy goodness!!! wub.png

Awesome work mate, very inspirational!