Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inspiration Friday 2016: Thousand Sons (until 1/13)

- - - - - Inspiration Friday Inspiration Friday 2016 fanfiction Chaos Writing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
470 replies to this topic

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts
med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png
Welcome to Inspiration Friday 2016.
Inspiration Friday is a chance for members to write pieces of fiction on set Chaos-related subjects, with a winner chosen at the end of each period and awarded a medal. As in the previous Inspiration Fridays, images accompanying entries are most welcome.

While previous incarnations were strictly weekly, I may give two weeks to work on some themes. I should also point out that, living in Tokyo, my Fridays start earlier than many of the Frater and so likely I will close and open themes early on Saturdays, Tokyo-time. Likely still Friday for most of you.

From 2016 onwards there will be a couple of changes to Inspiration Friday:
While I, Kierdale, will set the topic each time (or another member I appoint to take the helm in my absence) and will judge the first topic of 2016, the winner of each topic will be given the choice of judging the next topic’s entries and choosing the winner from those entries. Should they, for any reason, wish to turn down this duty then judging will revert to Kierdale for the next entry.

The cutoff for entries is 700 Saturday Tokyo time (2200 Friday GMT).

Judging Rules
1. Many of our members are non-native English speakers so grammar, spelling and punctuation should not be too harshly judged. That said, members are encouraged to type their entries in a word processor program which can help them with their spelling and grammar.

2. the judge should choose the one entry which, in their mind, exemplifies the IF topic of that week. Not necessarily the most action-packed, the longest, the coolest, etc.

3. The judge may, when posting their judgement, choose to give feedback on each entry. What they liked and didn't like, what they wanted to see more or less of.

Past Inspiration Friday Topics
Links to previous incarnations of Inspiration Friday, for reference:

Under Brother Nihm:
Aspiring Champion
Chaos Banner
Regarding the Legions
Favourite Model
Paint a CSM
Favourite Primarch
Why Chaos?

Under Tenebris:
Chaos Cults - Winner: Disease
Legacy Weapon - Winner: Xenith
Rank and File - Winner: Kol Saresk
Chaos Worlds - Winner: Marshal Sampson
Chaos Vehicle - Winner: Loesh
Call of Chaos Test model - Winner: Alan of Angels and Loesh
Chaos Battle - Winner: Cormac Airt
Minor Daemon - Winner: Tdf4638
Spooky Chaos - Winner: Dizzyeye
Chaos Stronghold - Winner: Carrack
Nemesis of Chaos - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Navigator House - Winner: Marshal Sampson
Chaos Knight House - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Santa - Winner: Castellan Cato
Chaos Dreadnought - Winner: none was chosen!
Chaos Warship - Winner: Conn Eremon
Interview with a Chaos Lord - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Interview with a Chaos Sorcerer - Winner: Kierdale
Chaos Space Marine Bolter - Winner: Son of Carnelian
Chaos Assassin - Winners: Carrack, Kierdale and Zhaharek
Intel Report on Warband - Winner: Kierdale
Betrayal - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Chaos Sword - Winner: Castellan Cato
Chaos Spawn - Winners: Carrack and Kierdale
Champion of Khorne - Winner: Slipknotzim
Chaos Heraldry - Winner: Teetengee
Equerry - Winner: Zhaharek
Chaos Tome - Winner: TDF
Chaos Crossover - Winner: Lord Pariah
Dark Mechanicus - Winners: Carrack and Kierdale
Daemon Forge - Winners: Zhaharek and Beachymike123
Battles of the Space Marines - Winners: Carrack, Warsmith Aznable and Tipper
Cult Leader - Winner: Zhaharek
Familiar - Winner: Kierdale
Nemesis of Chaos II - Winners: TDF and Conn Eremon
Ruination - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Sidekick - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Chaos Skirmish - Tactical Squads - Winner: Kierdale

Under Kierdale:
Interview With A Warpsmith - Winner: Carrack
ETL Background (care of Carrack) - Winner: Kierdale
Lair of the gods - Winner: Scourged
Signature Tactics - Winners: Scourged and Majorbookworm
Berserkers of every creed - Winner: none.
Chaos Geneseed - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Tales of... ...Chaos Glory - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
A Stolen Relic - Winner: Beachymike123
Summoning - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Treadheads - Winner: Scourged
The Primordial Annihilator versus...the Greater Good - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Replenishments New Meat - Winner: Scourged
Chaos Halloween Horror - Winner: Dammeron, Scourged, Zhaharek and Teetengee
Interview with a dark apostle - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Power Armour - Winner: Scourged
Tales of Hubris - Winner: Teetengee
Chaos Titans - Winner: Scourged and Teetengee
Chaos Icons - Winners: MaliGn, Teetengee, Carrack and Scourged.
Bonus Challenge: Chaos Objectives - Winner: Carrack
Memories of Terra - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Possessed - Winner: Captain Malachi
Chaos Steeds - Winner: Scourged
Traitor Regiments - Winner: Teetengee
The Primordial Annihilator versus...the Vlka Fenryka - Winner: Carrack
Campaign I - Opening Moves - Winner: Diabolist
Interview with a Daemon Prince - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Skirmish II - Upon Cursed Wings/Jump Assault - Winner: Teetengee
Lost in Space - Winner: Scourged
Imperfect Beings - Winner: Carrack
Obliterators - Winner: none
Lesser Daemons I - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Tales of Honour - Winner:Son of Carnelian
Tales of Dishonour - Winner: Fulkes
Campaign II - Assault - Winner: Scourged
Knightfall - Winner: no contest.
Architect of Fate - Winner: Carrack
Chaos Flyer - Winner: Kierdale
Schism - Winner: Scourged
A Chaotic Alliance - Winner: Squigsquasher
Chaotic Rites - Winner: Krautscientist
Retro-Chaos - Winner: Carrack
ETL-V model - Winner: Scourged
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Inquisition - Winner: Carrack
Interview with a Chaos Apothecary - Winner:Kierdale
Chaos Trophies - Winner: MyD4rkPassenger
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Sons of Sanguinius - Winner: Carrack
The Primordial Annihilator versus the Bugs - Winner: Teetengee
Aquatic Combat - Winner: Kierdale
Campaign III - Tables Turn/The Crucible - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Halloween 2016 - Winner: Carrack
Tales of Vengeance - Winner: MyD4rkPassenger
Unit Champion - Winner: Warsmith Aznable
Iron Warriors - Winner:
Thousand Sons - Winner:
While each topic will close (with respect to who can win the medal for that theme) after a set period, members who find themselves inspired to write about previous themes are most welcome to post these as and when they can, but I ask that you please title your entry accordingly (e.g. “Chaos Warship”).

Inspirational Friday: Timelines of Treachery is a companion thread to this (and past and future Inspirational Friday main threads) for those who wish to organise their IF entries and present their warband's timeline. I know I just about my warband's timeline a lot, so the thread is to help both readers and writers to get their heads around which stories come where. By all means please add your own timelines as and when you can smile.png

Now, to kick off Inspiration Friday for 2016:
A bit of New Year’s desolation...

Memories of Terra
For those whose war bands are descendant from the Legions, tell us of the part they took in the great Siege of Terra, the endgame of the Horus Heresy. Where were they? What did they do and how did they make it out alive? How do they view those events? Are they haunted by their memories of past glories or victory stolen from their grasp?

For those of the Dark Ages forum: I ask you to give us a piece featuring your characters, be they loyalist or traitor, set in the Siege of Terra. Tell us of their exploits at that great battle. If they were not at that battle then where were they, what were they doing and how did they react when they learned of its ending?

For those of the Daemons forum: which of your timeless diabolical servants of the Four were present at the Siege of Terra, the endgame of the Horus Heresy. Where were they? What did they do? Were they finally banished or fled of their own accord? How do they view those events?

For those whose war bands do not contain survivors of the Heresy - such as my own - , you might choose to tell us how they view those historical events, or take a break from writing about your war band and give us a piece about the Siege.

The single greatest piece, that sole entry most fitting the topic, will earn reward...
gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Inspiration Friday: Memories of Terra runs until Friday the 15th of January.
Let us be inspired.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

gallery_48988_15465_38466.pngR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_04.giffriday-award.pngx9we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

I'm not dead, and I like 8th better than 7th.

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I second this motion.

While I, Kierdale, will set the topic each time (or another member I appoint to take the helm in my absence) and will judge the first topic of 2016, the winner of each topic will be given the choice of judging the next topic’s entries and choosing the winner from those entries. Should they, for any reason, wish to turn down this duty then judging will revert to Kierdale for the next entry.

I think this is a great idea for the new format. I don't remember if was something we had discussed in our brainstorming a while back, but I'm glad you thought of it if it wasn't. Having an archive of all past stories and their winners is great as well (damn, I really won eight times?).

Love the new thread. Love our starting topic. It's going to be a good year, ladies and gents.

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

jifel

jifel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 56 posts

New year, new projects... I only just read over the contest rules and last years events but I think I'll jump in for this! 

Xeno and proud! whistling.gif But, also Marines.

From Iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh Iron.This is the Unbreakable Litany. And may it forever be so.

Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013F.gif ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_04.jpg ETL_2016_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

Paradigm

Paradigm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,030 posts
This is great, I dont know how I missed it over the years. How would you like the stories submitted? Also what time zone are we using for the deadline?

Edited by Fortnight, 08 January 2016 - 06:45 AM.

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts
I'm glad to see there's interest!

The cutoff for entries is 700 Saturday Tokyo time (2200 Friday GMT). I've edited it into the OP too.

As in previous IF threads, please post your entries here in this thread.
Having a look at some previous IF themes and entries will give you an idea of what usually goes on/gets submitted. :)

I look forward to reading everyone's work!

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts

A few times last year I set IF topics which I didn't actually intend to write entries for myself, but ended up doing so...and this is another. I wondered about doing one about one of the traitor legions and giving my Psychopomps a rest, but ended up making it a Psychopomps story - in a way - after all in the end...

The Edification of the Dead

Hidden Content

Carrack

Carrack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,247 posts
Sons of Horus Sargeant Vinno
Designated 16-144-8-6
Spoiler

Edited by Carrack, 10 January 2016 - 03:46 PM.

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

I'm so glad the Inspiration Friday challenges are back!

I'm not sure I got to where I wanted to be with this, but it was interesting to write anyway. It has a callback to one of my other stories, but as a whole does not have much to do with the 49th Grand Company as it stands in the 40k setting. Mostly I was going for atmosphere more than anything else.

Sorry if it's too long for everyone to bother with; I know that keeps some people away from my writing.

Hidden Content

I hope you enjoy it smile.png

Edited by Warsmith Aznable, 11 January 2016 - 07:47 AM.

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Paradigm

Paradigm

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,030 posts

Here is my submission. It certainly isn't my best writing, but I had a lot of fun with it. I just hope it makes sense to others.

Spoiler

Edited by Fortnight, 11 January 2016 - 11:15 PM.

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts

I had an idea and I ran with it. For the most part, I think it worked. I'll let you all decide for me.

Misplaced Honor

Spoiler

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01f.gifCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_29004_10383_2014.pnggallery2900461982240.pnggallery_63428_7083_6894.png

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

I would like to enter this week, I feel like it would be a good opurtunity to flesh out the Slient Laughter buuut... Word is broken, and I cant really decide how i want to write it so it looks like a pass this week 

The Archangels: Scions of Sanguinious striving for perfection

The Impure: Not even the transhuman physiology of the Space Marines can save you from the zombie plague

The Silent Laughter: The road to damnation is paved with the best intentions 

gallery_48988_6285_81894.pngI gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

I would like to enter this week, I feel like it would be a good opurtunity to flesh out the Slient Laughter buuut... Word is broken, and I cant really decide how i want to write it so it looks like a pass this week 

Google Docs are your friend!

My Chaos WIP Thread (Bigger Pics and Foul Xenos offsite) Hall of Honour, My Storm Reavers (DIY SM Chapter) Story, My Chaos 7.5 Homebrew Codex Thread
In us burns a fire for vengeance that will only be quenched when we stand triumphant over the smoldering ruins of Terra. Our laughter on that day will haunt their survivors till the end of time. We will stride forth victorious through the shattered gates of their fortress, holding high aloft the defiled corpse of their rotting god as our prize.
Wulfkry, on 02 Jul 2013 - 3:38 PM, said: So an inquisitor is receiving SM implants using GK geneseed stolen off the fields of armageddon interesting..
Captain Semper, on 29 May 2015 - 4:10 AM, said: There is crazy and there is Teetengee crazy... ph34r.pngnuke.gif

Warsmith Aznable, on 30 Jan 2016 - 01:16 AM, said: 13. Teetengee wrote "Warp Born" and I won't even go into how disturbing the subject matter was.
The Psycho, on 26 Apr 2016 - 10:50 PM, said: That's either really disturbing or really cute, I haven't quite made up my mind yet.

gallery_48988_15465_38466.pngR9n4SPM.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.pngETL_Medal_04.giffriday-award.pngx9we_badge_teetengee.pnggallery_29004_10514_2007.jpggallery_29004_10514_234.jpggallery_48988_6285_1348.png

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

Google Docs are your friend!

its my whole patop though, esspecially the mouse, it just seems that Word also gets quite heavily affected 

The Impure: Not even the transhuman physiology of the Space Marines can save you from the zombie plague

Scourged

Scourged

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts

So, okay... had me an idea for a possible new weekly topic (...figured I'd share the idea before I go off exploring it myself biggrin.png):

Imperfect Beings

So often the source of inspiration is the achievements and success of a warband, but their faults and defeats can prove just as inspirational. What weakness(es) or flaw(s) have led to such a defeat for your warband? It could be a flaw in the personality, or a weakness of the flesh, or a failing in the mind. Is it an imperfection of a single warrior, or does it manifest throughout every member of the warband? Is it of minor consequence, or does it greatly affect every campaign?

Is stubbornness so ingrained within your gene-seed that you will never surrender, even when obliteration is certain? Maybe your champion cannot survive without feasting on Astartes flesh and has become a liability. Does ambition drive your subordinates to backstab and usurp their leadership at the first hint of weakness? Perhaps your warband is cursed with rampant mutation, or a necrotic touch that rapidly decays weapons and armor to uselessness. 

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

Memories, Part 1

Hidden Content

part 2 will not be coming before the deadline, but this first part can stand alone for now

Edited by Teetengee, 09 February 2016 - 07:13 PM.

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts

med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png

Many thanks for your entries on the theme of Memories of Terra.

Our next Inspiration Friday topic is...

Possessed

Tell us about these (blessed? cursed?) renegade Astartes. Their position within the warband, how they are viewed by their peers (With envy? Pity?), how they entered (willing?) pacts with the neverborn who now reside within them. Are they forever possessed or do they give up their bodies in preparation for combat? Were they originally members of your war band or were captured loyalists offered up for daemons to inhabit?

Inspiration Friday: Possessed runs for two weeks until Friday the 29th of January.

Photographs of models are not necessary but are much appreciated.

Lastly, I will be announcing the winner of Memories of Terra ASAP and offering them the honour of judging Possessed.

Let us be inspired.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

can we also do "counts as" possessed? I recently had an idea, but I don't know if they qualify strictly for possessed or not

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts
Do you want to PM me about the concept? :)
I am planning a dedicated 'Counts As' IF in the future (e.g. My warband has possessed drop pods which count as dreadclaws, etc.). If you feel that would be more fitting then you could wait.
But by all means PM me and tell me about it.

Oh, and Scourged, thanks for the topic suggestion. I added it to the list :tu:

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

Marked For Death 

Spoiler

Not super happy with it but it was fun and its a good way to shake off some rust

Edited by EesiOh, 16 January 2016 - 03:30 AM.

Teetengee

Teetengee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,454 posts

-snip-

Lastly, I will be announcing the winner of Memories of Terra ASAP and offering them the honour of judging Possessed.

-snip-

And the winner is?????????

also, pm sent

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,802 posts

The winner of Inspiration Friday: Memories of Terra will be announced this week by dark apostle Angra of the Psychopomps.

med_gallery_63428_9407_434717.jpg

Blue-skinned Caryatid flutters into position before the fallen chaplain and unfurls a long scroll of parchment. The apostle focuses his warm brown human eye and his glowing jade daemon eye upon the fine script and clears his throat before speaking, two voices speaking as one.

We had six entries for Memories of Terra, for which you have my deepest thanks.

Carrack gave us 16-144-8-6, the tale of a Black Legionnaire taking part in a drop assault, experiencing memories of the siege of Terra and his ill-fated drop during that combat ten millennia earlier.

Warsmith Aznable gave us the tale of an Iron Warrior at the Siege of Terra. I loved the confusion and sheer madness of the assault that you managed to portray so well. The scale too. Losing track of time. The snapshots of events. I particularly liked that you didn’t identify the enemy, just noting their colourful armour. I’m sure it mattered not to the Iron Warrior whether he faced an Angel or a Fist.

Fortnight - I liked the father explaining to his son that the legions had been made from different materials. The twisted version of the Great Betrayal that the father tells the son was excellent, painting the Night Lords in such a noble light, tragically betrayed.

Scourged gave us Misplaced Honour: a continuation of one of his previous entries, a duel between -at the time of the Siege- a Blood Angel and one of the Scourged. A veteran of the loyalist side of the Long War, and a renegade who cares nothing for tales of the Great Betrayal or legacies built upon lies.

Teetengee gave us a duel between a pair of Sons of Horus: one of the Reavers and no less than a Justaerin, at - it appears - the opening of the Siege of Terra. We must await Part Two to know more (I’d like to hear a bit more set up/setting, and perhaps foreshadowing of who the Reaver becomes).

And Kierdale gave you a dubious account of my own half-remembered daemon-granted visions of the Siege and the exploits of the 3rd Legion upon Terra.

I hereby announce the winner of Inspiration Friday: Memories of Terra to be Warsmith Aznable for his piece which showed us the scale and madness of the Siege of Terra perfectly.

Please accept your reward of the Octed Amulet:

And you are hereby offered the honour of judging Inspiration Friday: Possessed. What say you?

Warsmith Aznable

Warsmith Aznable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,713 posts

I hereby announce the winner of Inspiration Friday: Memories of Terra to be Warsmith Aznable for his piece which showed us the scale and madness of the Siege of Terra perfectly.
Please accept your reward of the Octed Amulet:
And you are hereby offered the honour of judging Inspiration Friday: Possessed. What say you?

I claim the Octed and the right to sit in judgment of my peers! Bring forth your stories of possession!

The Iron Hounds (CSM) project log here & IA here. | Our Martyred Lady (SoB) project log here  | Lamenters (BA) WIP thread here.

Index of Inspiration Friday entries here.

gallery_29004_9303_844.pnggallery_53134_9839_10377.jpggallery_53134_9839_46080.jpggallery_53134_9839_9398.jpggallery_29004_9303_844.png

"Three times faster than the usual Warsmith."

Iron-Daemon Forge

Iron-Daemon Forge

++PRODITOR VESANUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,174 posts

That Daemon Forge XI started which has a Daemonic Possessed theme if anyone wanting to convert up a single model, unit or tank base on there cool background for Inspiration Friday background.

http://www.bolterand...ossessed-theme/

++I am no longer a active member of Bolter & Chainsword or any other forum++

EesiOh

EesiOh

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 281 posts

at this point i guess I win by defualt. everyone you have 5 days left, put your back into it