HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

If its any comfort, someone probably lost their job for that leak, which is far more nonsensical to me...

If you cant respect an NDA and the Signing of one...

(coming from someone who has to sign a few rather frequently)

If its any comfort, someone probably lost their job for that leak, which is far more nonsensical to me...

An employee doesn't get to personally decide what is or isn't sensitive company information. If your boss says don't leak something, you don't leak it if you want to keep your job.

I'm thankful for the leaks people provide, but they are working adults; they had to have known the risk involved.

Ah! Ok :P Totally got the wrong meaning.

Yes, sneaking into the venue afterhours and snapping up pictures to drum up some pre-hype-hype? Not the best move.

He was probably allowed. I highly doubt you would break in and then water Mark the pictures so everyone knows it was you.

the watermarks are not from the leaker .... but from the site (facebook) he send the pics to ... 

So what's the new stuff on sale?

Lucius pattern Warlord head, Warlord weapons, Retribution, Path of Heaven and the Domitar pattern Automata afaik

Hmm from a sales perspective that makes it one of the weakest weekenders, usually the amount of new stuff you can buy is in double figures.

Retribution is exciting of course (know when that's up for pre order? I've a friend I've asked to pick it up if possible, but failing that...).

Definitely no mastodon then?

Could be more stuff tomorrow I guess

Archived