HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Question for the BA rules:

If you take in account the HQ choice and two troop choices, does that mean a BA list can take then three vehicles in the heavy slots?

YUP

Well hell, thats not much of a restriction at all :D

Of course, that assumes you're not taking any transports for the troops. Those would count towards your restriction.

If you take in account the HQ choice and two troop choices, does that mean a BA list can take then three vehicles in the heavy slots?

YUP
Well hell, thats not much of a restriction at all biggrin.png

Of course, that assumes you're not taking any transports for the troops. Those would count towards your restriction.

Unless they are dedicated transports, which doesn't count for the restriction...

YUP

Unless they are dedicated transports, which doesn't count for the restriction...

Ah, objection withdrawn. My sleepy and sleep deprived brain conveniently forgot that part when I posted. Sorry!

YUP

Nope, they dont.

"With the exception of Dedicated Transports...."

Looks like the Iron Circle bots are built on the Domitar chassis. I hope you can take them without taking Perturabo, even if it takes some fluff wiggling.

These Thousand Sons 'Achaean' upgrades, are they meant to be for veterans or something? They look a lot closer to the art on the cover of the BL novel.

Autilon Skorr is looking good, any news on whether headhunters have changed at all?

Apparantely they can take combi-weps now...

This makes a lot of sense and is great for the unit, especially with bs5!

Im still sitting patiently for the primarchs announcement...

It's either going to be Alpharius or dorn at the New models seminar today,

Or

Russ at the end of tomorrow during the Inferno Seminar.

My money is on russ since they can show him off at the end of the Weekender.

Its more likely to be Magnus than Russ. I highly doubt they would show off a primarch or put him up for pre-order when there is faff all evidence of any supporting kits such as shoulderpads upgrades etc to do pride of the legion or any of the other McGuffins you are supposed to do..

My money would be on Alpharius.

Any info on the third legion, is the tired old legion getting some new love (or hate) finally?

New RoW makes Kakaphoni relentless and heavy 2
JUST that?

That's all the info that I've been able to glean ha. There should be a second RoW as well as some unit tweeks :)

Archived