HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

The Techmarine has Horus Symbols... are the Blackshields bad guys? Like to contrast Garro and his dudes?

I guess we'all find out tomorrow, but it could be a salvaged piece of armour from a fallen foe, or maybe a legionary from a traitor legion who is still loyal, and this is the only way he can still serve the Imperium.

Aye Blackshields I thought we're Marines who were ultimately loyal, but outside of any command structure. They get rid of most of thier Legion colours and use any means necessary to enact Vengeance on traitors,sanctioned or not.

A lot of dropsite survivors and traitor Legion loyalist elements etc

The Techmarine has Horus Symbols... are the Blackshields bad guys? Like to contrast Garro and his dudes?

They're there to represent any Legionary forces which don't conform to the traditional Legion structure - especially turncoats and renegades which didn't side with either the Loyalists or Traitors.

Supposedly they come in 4 sub-types, one of which is aberrations along the lines of Fabius' experiments / Raven Guard mutants; another is composed of Astartes using xenos / forbidden equipment (I'm looking at you Keys of Hel).

I would.

That goes for all of yall.

Keep any mental breakdowns over model hype board appropriate please ^_^ or I will drop the hammer and deal some indescriminate justice!

As for the blackshields:

They might go the route of the Shattered Legions with there being Loyalist and Traitor sides.

Afterall, what Imperial Fist who ultimately decides to side with Horus would dare bear the Golden Yellow of the Legion?

Or the Ultramarine?

Or the Iron Hand, who upon seeing Ferrus Die, decides that Horus was the greater of the two and decides to follow him instead?

Afterall, what Imperial Fist who ultimately decides to side with Horus would dare bear the Golden Yellow of the Legion?

I can't help but feel myself and Bladewolf are being singled out...... mellow.png

I feel the need to use the Garro model and Black Shield him.

I can't help but feel myself and Bladewolf are being singled out...... mellow.png

I feel the need to use the Garro model and Black Shield him.

Hey, at least yall got consistent schemes.

Mine is just a schizophrenically haphazard collection of ever-so-slightly differently yellow marines with black showing up if it feels like it that day.

Besides, its not like youre going to disappoint me, the Legion and Dorn as the bash...right ^_^?

Most? Why should an Imperial Fist feel shame for wearing the colours of his legion? He's seen his father humbled by Curze, shackled by the Emperor to protect his sorry butt ensconced within a fortress trillions of miles from the front lines, to face a "threat" that no other can perceive. Brothers he has fought and died with becoming overglorified swat teams and bean counters simply because they were a one time Fortress Building Legion as a result of their father's skills. They have seen Polux broken, and "The Emperor's Champion" shy away from a task, and 3 other legions annihilated without answer.

An Imperial Fist, of all the Legions, as much as I otherwise disagree with their personalities - although that's a lot more to do with their interaction in the setting and how they're caricatured into being the sports jocks - or that much worse - the nerd who suddenly finds himself needed and then decides to be vicious about it - but of all the other legions, an Imperial Fist is much more likely to side with people who are victorious, and the only reason he'd change his colours are to those which oppose his legion.

But seeing as he has the whole "come at me bro" attitude that seems to be typical of the snowflake Fists, he'd keep it yellow, and he could school his former brothers who didn't side with him. 

That said, of all the legions, I'd see that to be something that's more to do with the Terran Veterans being the traitors, rather than the Inwit.

Me? Just let me have some White Scars :cuss. (Assault Squads may swap their Jump Packs for Bikes for free, please, gain Hit and Run on the charge, please).

But I can see a Fist survivor of Phall believe himself abandoned by Polux and Dorn. I can see an Ultramarine survivor of the Calth Atrocity, awaken from stasis on one of the tomb ships circling the Veridian star and resume the fight, alone. I can see an Iron Hand survivor of Istvaan abandon all pretense of command structure upon seeing Ferrus' head roll, turning himself into a remorseless, unstoppable engine of revenge. As I can see a Luna Wolf with whom the lodges of the Sons of Horus did not sit well, but who through strength of will and guile has managed to infiltrate them and saved himself from the purges.

I can see these Blackshields.

what  am I  being singled out fer ?  Black  scheme wut D:  

I took my scheme from book 3 = w =    

and because I  play black Templars

and because

Sigismund is best who doesn't afraid of anything 

Blackshields tho should be a boon for folks who want to  play HH  but cant nail down a legion.

Oh, that Metallic and teal is absolutely beautiful ! And is the Marauder one of those White Scars that were exiled by the Khan for their mutiny ?

I am soooo  hyped right now !!!!! (Really hope the Heraldor and Blackshields get nice rules: not necessarily very strong, but something that is fun to play)

I've snapped a quick pic of the Princeps for the Lucius pattern Warlord for those who are interested.

gallery_74605_9520_906579.jpg

I could see myself converting the standing one to represent a Militia Force Commander, or Arbites master.

Other than that I've not seen anything else we don't know about (for now). The Leviathan melta cannon arm will be on sale and the new Mechanicum automata is definitely the Domitar.

Not to jump the gun with questions for tomorrow but...

1) In the new red book, how have Phoenix terminators (ws5?) and kakophoni (Heavy 2?) changed? - for the kakophoni RoW is there a minimum amount and any negatives in taking them?...

2) Leviathan melta rules?

3) Are quad mortars nerfed in book 6?

4) Blackshields/ shattered legions - will I be able to represent fabius' experiments and if so, what sort of size would the models be?

Massive thanks I'm advance and have a cracking day all that are there :)

For all these questions and any potential Freakouts (OMG IF THEY SHOW DORN I WILL LOSE MY :cuss), please wait until tomorrow/when the event starts and information starts getting disseminated and/or Frater get the chance to talk to the Designers and attend Panels ^_^

Wait a second gang.

I may be confused.

But, on the day of my Iron Hands delivery and me actually doing some work on it, are you telling me they may as of tomorrow be, Traitors??

Traitor Iron Hands are the only true Iron Hands.

Just saying.

Woa woa woa woa those be fighting words! Watch out you may just get choomed by a son of Ferrus for that heresy

Archived