HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Wait a second gang.

I may be confused.

But, on the day of my Iron Hands delivery and me actually doing some work on it, are you telling me they may as of tomorrow be, Traitors??

Considering Meduson's in the Book? Unlikely - however, it's possible that among the Blackshields, there may be Iron Hands featured who sided with Horus (although I'd expect a certain degree of vagueness - I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the one profile & its accompanying fluff blurb).

It's likely the Book will partially follow Tybalt Marr hunting for Shattered Legions forces led by Shadrak Meduson - hence, there'll be loyalist Xth Legionaries - this image doesn't feature any iconography that suggests they're aligned with the Traitors:

blogger-image-1219652253.jpg

Afterall, what Imperial Fist who ultimately decides to side with Horus would dare bear the Golden Yellow of the Legion?

I can't help but feel myself and Bladewolf are being singled out...... mellow.png

I feel the need to use the Garro model and Black Shield him.

Hey, at least yall got consistent schemes.

Mine is just a schizophrenically haphazard collection of ever-so-slightly differently yellow marines with black showing up if it feels like it that day.

Besides, its not like youre going to disappoint me, the Legion and Dorn as the bash...right happy.png?

Actual I will be disappointing you.... My duty (aka new job) has me traveling (putting systems into compliance, hopefully somewhere sunny)

what am I being singled out fer ? Black scheme wut D:

I took my scheme from book 3 = w =

and because I play black Templars

and because

Sigismund is best who doesn't afraid of anything

Blackshields tho should be a boon for folks who want to play HH but cant nail down a legion.

I didn't want you to feel left out tongue.png

Looking at that pic of the Leviathan... WHY IS IT NOT a superheavy???

No one bats an eyelid when the Solar Auxilia can bring 4 Super Heavies in a 2000 point game!

Please FW, understand that Regular vehicles aren't durable or reliable enough!

Apparently there is no event exclusive miniature according to a friend there

Because there are going to be soooooo many delicious releases tomorrow?!?!?!

Hopefully including Alpharius

I am not even letting myself think he will be released because if he's not i will be devastated......drunk.....but devastated......This literally feels like Christmas eve.......go to sleep wake up....realize what day it is then jump on my phone to see ALLLL my future presents. 

Apparently there is no event exclusive miniature according to a friend there

Because there are going to be soooooo many delicious releases tomorrow?!?!?!

Hopefully including Alpharius

I am not even letting myself think he will be released because if he's not i will be devastated......drunk.....but devastated......This literally feels like Christmas eve.......go to sleep wake up....realize what day it is then jump on my phone to see ALLLL my future presents. 

If he's the event Exclusive XD

Archived