HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I'm still debating on whether or not sleep is for the weak.

On the one hand I have screwed up my current sleep schedule due to my internship ending and being on a school break ie: I'm sleeping at 5am.

On the other hand, I love sleep.

On the Servo Arm (Because I'm not a FILTHY mutant with 3 arms *tch*), however, I gotta mod you guys so that I can smack y'all with a fish over the backside of the head in the event that you dont behave :p

I'm still debating on whether or not sleep is for the weak.

On the one hand I have screwed up my current sleep schedule due to my internship ending and being on a school break ie: I'm sleeping at 5am.

On the other hand, I love sleep.

On the Servo Arm (Because I'm not a FILTHY mutant with 3 arms *tch*), however, I gotta mod you guys so that I can smack y'all with a fish over the backside of the head in the event that you dont behave :p

But we can behave! Look at how well we'be been doing :D

set up a complex electric shock alarm to violently tear you  from the bosom of sleep  whenever someone acts a fool on the forum , or a picture gets uploaded 

This could kill him.

WLK

Nah  using the painglove wired in a similar way as a sleeping bag would kill him 

set up a complex electric shock alarm to violently tear you from the bosom of sleep whenever someone acts a fool on the forum , or a picture gets uploaded

This could kill him.

WLK

The boldest moves are always the safest!

So it seems that us Californians will be getting these by the early morning. Sweet!

Gonna try to pass the time with some medieval 2 and warchingn MWG heresy bat reps.

Good Morning ladies, gentlemen, spawns, servitors and robots!

Hope you are all excited - Bunnies are on the way, raven is there, tea is here - let the heresy begin :)

set up a complex electric shock alarm to violently tear you from the bosom of sleep whenever someone acts a fool on the forum , or a picture gets uploaded

This could kill him.

WLK

The boldest moves are always the safest!

So it seems that us Californians will be getting these by the early morning. Sweet!

Gonna try to pass the time with some medieval 2 and warchingn MWG heresy bat reps.

I'll be trying to nap for at least a couple of hours before the news starts filtering in. Last time I tried to pull an all-nighter, I started hallucinating Technicolor space battles. So, I guess I'll see all you dudes at, say, 0200 PST? Right then.

Wait. Damn. Is it starting? Oh shizzle.

Archived