HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Now that the event is over, just a quick note of thanks for sharing this information to us.

I've never been to these, but I did speak to Mark Bedford before, and I imagine this HH Weekender is a huge experience.  Because when Mark's talking about Warhammer, yeah he's talking about Warhammer , but he's also telling you so much about how he thinks, his creative frameworks, his research, basically teaching everyone to do what he does.

So knowing all the stuff that's going on, your taking time out to post your findings is like a huge favour to us.

And I just think it's so smart of Forgeworld.  They know players feed off rumours, so they just outright tell us so we don't waste time speculating on the wrong things.  They're like, "sure, speculate on Custodes and the Silent Sisterhood, and here's our product roadmap!  No need to invent your own rumours!"

And the best part is, the stuff they're coming up with, I'm excited even if they're not for my armies.

Example - I'm just getting into 30k, finishing off a Mechanicum + Iron Hands army.  Sure, I'm excited about the Medusa Immortals RoW, but I'm also excited for the Death Guard one where they get cover saves in the open and reduces enemy cover saves, because it so fits their fluff of viral bombing an area before going in to finish off stragglers; the cover save in the open represents the cloud of dust & death from the bombs, and they just emerge from them.  It's a mechanic that fits their fluff, and very cinematic.

Oh my zog I'm ready for some Retribution.  I'm so geared up to do some rootin' tootin' retributin'.

For those wondering about components / instructions for the new Dimitar, I have just opened mine.

I would say there's plenty of options for posing, although I'm guessing some people would have liked a variable knee pose rather than fixed.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/5466BB0C-49A6-4E37-896D-A5DE8B8E51CB_zpsucn0sypb.jpg

And here is the component list / instructions (yes, there are even instructions!)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/6B0294CC-C1CA-4F5D-8C40-E124B91490DD_zpsbrr6pvkc.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/BBB392CB-273D-47B9-8DEF-0CE7BAE6BDA6_zpsaowdlfnp.jpg

Thanks to atia, m_r_parker and everyone else that contributed to the information stream, much appreciated.

Now, i seem to have misplaced the new consul type rules, the herald. Anyone recall on what page those have been posted?

Also hes got a flag of some sort right?

Any pics of the WE with the new color scheme? Does the book explain it?

On this pic is a little text to the mid heresy paintsheme:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t272/m_r_parker/Events/HH%20Weekender%202016/BDDA34DE-5DEC-4CF3-A743-143786380E6E_zpsxjsamvss.jpg

During the Book 6 Seminar there was also a red Red Butcher shown.

Makes me feel realy good about the color choices on my Praetor cool.png

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp282/PoomW/Praetor%2001%2010.jpg

I'm on my phone at the moment, so it's hard to tell, but what color is the torso?

WLK

That shield with the BA/DA/WS sigils on I'd AMAZING. Might get that bloody tattood on myself.

WLK it's grey/white my friend.

Iron Circle rules are amazing. Fully awesome. No idea why people didn't like them. Them alone are bringing me to the IW almost.

Also, the Blackshields apparently have a lot of alternative weapons and such called Pariah?

Any details on them? Can't seem to find it.

Thanks for all the pages, parker, much appreciated. Any word when I can just buy this online already? :P

Iron Circle rules are amazing. Fully awesome. No idea why people didn't like them. Them alone are bringing me to the IW almost.

Stupid expensive, stupid slow?

Thanks for all the pages, parker, much appreciated. Any word when I can just buy this online already? :P

Stupid expensive, stupid slow?

Expensive but super hard to shift. Laugh in the face of a Typhon even. Slow is true but they get to run and such. Anything they touch will explode too IMO. +1WS from Pert is noice too.

A black shield encompasses many different things. Maybe these pages might help:

Thank you so much m_r_parker for all this info! Now all I need to find is a scan or detailed transcript of what the Blackshield-specific entries (I read about a ReaverLord and Marauders?) are, while I wait for FW to put the book for online sale...

+ Edit : Stupid typo managed to slip in...

Archived