HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I went to the first ever Weekender, and that is the timetable for it. That, and the lack of mentions for Retribution, but a preview for book II, Massacre and talkin about sculpting Angron...

Possibility of them talking about him going full Daemon Prince maybe... it would make some sense, since he ascended just around the time Calth was getting chewed up. 

I went to the first ever Weekender, and that is the timetable for it. That, and the lack of mentions for Retribution, but a preview for book II, Massacre and talkin about sculpting Angron...

Yeah - that was definitely the first Weekender. I remember as Simon Eagan was in the display room by his cabinet and there was a few of us talking to him about Primarch sculpts as the "Forging a Primarch" Seminar was coming up. We were fully expecting him to head off to the seminar room to talk about how he did the Angron sculpt, but he was like "Yeah, I don't like talking to large audiences like that, so I'm leaving it to other people" so we continued to talk to him about sculpting Angron, whilst the majority of people were in the seminar room listening to other people describe what Simon was doing.

Hopefully we will see what the agenda is soon, as I need to plan out the two days. Also I'm really hoping A-D-B is back for this year.

The 40th Birthday party at Warhammer World was a great chance for the Forge World studio to show off what they’ve been working on. There were even new options for one of our biggest models, the Warlord Titan!

gallery_79873_10492_3119.jpg

With The Horus Heresy Weekender coming up, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see these new kits available soon. If you are going to the Weekender, you’ve got until 24th January to place your order for collection to make sure your get exactly what you want at the event. You can even place your order online, just make sure you’ve selected the UK as your country of delivery and you can select The Horus Heresy Weekender as your shipping destination.

Hidden Content

depthcharge12, on 18 Jan 2016 - 4:22 PM, said:
Someone ask for me when they'll have House Malinax transfers done so I can slap some on these bad boys:

F2EDE150-10B1-493E-9261-5B5CC2F34F82.png

Is that a giant flamer and grav gun? but like on steroids.......... jawdrop.gif

Hidden Content

depthcharge12, on 18 Jan 2016 - 4:22 PM, said:

Someone ask for me when they'll have House Malinax transfers done so I can slap some on these bad boys:

F2EDE150-10B1-493E-9261-5B5CC2F34F82.png

Is that a giant flamer and grav gun? but like on steroids.......... jawdrop.gif

Yup! Check out my House Malinax thread (the painting starts like pg3):

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/315663-house-malinaxlegio-fureans-pg-4-bases/page-4?do=findComment&comment=4275155

It's the Acheron flamer and Atrapos Gravity singularity cannon.

For those who have the new HH Masterclass book, turn to page 72. You could try to find out if that Proteus Pattern Achilles is a conversion or a new model because that model looks sweet as (And would be perfect for using as a Macroarid Explorer).

For those who have the new HH Masterclass book, turn to page 72. You could try to find out if that Proteus Pattern Achilles is a conversion or a new model because that model looks sweet as (And would be perfect for using as a Macroarid Explorer).

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

@RM

I'd love to have a make your own knight, but it need to be limited to 0-1 for your choices I'd think.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

@RM

I'd love to have a make your own knight, but it need to be limited to 0-1 for your choices I'd think.

Alacazam

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/1/19/772195_sm-Proteus%20Pattern%20Achilles.jpg

I brought all my B@C models with me to the rig to build for the Rout, now I might just end up shelving my plans on the off chance they do some Space Wolves upgrades or somesuch as they do the previews for Inferno/Prospero, dag-blimmin-nammit!!

Unluckily I will be stuck out here for the even, so can't go, looks like I will be sneaking off with the laptop on the last weekend then!!

Can't wait to see what Retribution will be like...

Does anyone know what the event only models will be? Odd question i know, if they were known I'm sure they'd be talked about, but eh.

Not to our knowledge yet, maybe the week before. Genuinely curious though - maybe it'll be the rumored standard bearer consul ;)

The pre-orders close next friday I believe and they usually make a point of teasing stuff that will be on early release at the event more or less straight after leading to another splurge so expect something in the days leading up to it

The pre-orders close next friday I believe and they usually make a point of teasing stuff that will be on early release at the event more or less straight after leading to another splurge so expect something in the days leading up to it

"TOOOOMOOOORRROOW! Toooommmmorrrow!!! We'll see it tomorrow...it's only a day awaaaaaaay."

:D

At least I hope we do. It's Friday after all.

"TOOOOMOOOORRROOW! Toooommmmorrrow!!! We'll see it tomorrow...it's only a day awaaaaaaay."

biggrin.png

At least I hope we do. It's Friday after all.

I stand corrected. Hopefully the pre-orders close at 12PM then as per there's a lovely little email at 12:30 laying out the glorious gear up for grabs

Archived