HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

Almost two weeks to go - hope you guys and girls are excited about the (imo) probably best weekender we had since Betrayal came out msn-wink.giftongue.png

anyyyyyy hints or clues as to anything unexpected possibly coming?!?! biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

Don't think it's unexpected xD

We waited too long for it, lol ^^

I will be extremely irritated if we don't see progress on Wolf shoulder pads and upgrade bits, if not an actual release. They have no excuses left here imo. Having had at least that for all other 17 Legions, the lack of anything for the VI is becoming increasingly egregious.

I would like to see the Wolves get upgrades, but I'll not get my knickers in a twist if there are no physical models to see.

An update on Inferno is enough for now, with ideas of characters and some concept art so I can see which direction my "blank" Space Wolves should be going in.

I am not fussed by shoulderpads. In fact looking at other legions pads I almost dread to see what kind of pads we would get.

It would not surprise me if the took the lazy option and just regurgitated Ragnar pads, rather than do a proper legion Space Wolf pad.

The one thing I hope for is that they give us some good information on forthcoming novels in the Horus Heresy range in 2016.

Just tell us what you have planned guys, even if you cannot say exactly which month.

And I am very much looking forward to the Horus Heresy Inferno book.

Almost two weeks to go - hope you guys and girls are excited about the (imo) probably best weekender we had since Betrayal came out msn-wink.giftongue.png

anyyyyyy hints or clues as to anything unexpected possibly coming?!?! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Oh perfect alpharius it is then ;) haha

anyyyyyy hints or clues as to anything unexpected possibly coming?!?! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Oh perfect alpharius it is then msn-wink.gif haha

*looks at my pile of unbuild FW stuff* didn't they already released Alpharius??

I only managed to get a quick look inside, but it is absolutely packed with Legion rules, units, rights of war and more. I can’t wait to get my hands on it, and I’m told that a limited number should be available at The Horus Heresy Weekender. Don’t worry if you’re not going to be at the weekender though, I hear that The Horus Heresy Book Six - Retribution is expected to be released very soon after the event.

No use wishlisting since we already have a pretty solid idea of what to expect:

• Black Shields
  • Knights Errant: Garro, Rubio, 'Make your own'
  • White Scars (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Blood Angels (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Dark Angels (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Unit Entries for models released in between books or yet to be released:
    • Leviathan
    • Mastodon
    • Atrapos
    • maybe we'll see the Contemptor-Cortus
    • etc.
  • Rites of War for Every Legion Currently released including those added with the book. Should total around 20+ with 5 Being Generic or something along those lines.
  • A new Knight Chassis has been mentioned at the GW Anniversary -  no word on if its in the book or not.
  • A few Doodads I'm Forgetting here and there.

Add onto that the Typical Forgeworld Book Treatment and we're in for a content-filled release. 

No use wishlisting since we already have a pretty solid idea of what to expect:

• Black Shields
  • Knights Errant: Garro, Rubio, 'Make your own'
  • White Scars (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Blood Angels (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Dark Angels (NO CHARACTERS OR SPECIAL UNITS)
  • Unit Entries for models released in between books or yet to be released:
    • Leviathan
    • Mastodon
    • Atrapos
    • maybe we'll see the Contemptor-Cortus
    • etc.
  • Rites of War for Every Legion Currently released including those added with the book. Should total around 20+ with 5 Being Generic or something along those lines.
  • A new Knight Chassis has been mentioned at the GW Anniversary -  no word on if its in the book or not.
  • A few Doodads I'm Forgetting here and there.

Add onto that the Typical Forgeworld Book Treatment and we're in for a content-filled release. 

add 5 mini campaigns for the fluff part, Questoris Knights update and Dark Mechanicus RoW ^.^

Feel free to merge this with the weekender thread if need be! Might serve better being embedded there.

WHAT MIND READING SHENANIGANS IS THIS!?!? ARE YOU DISOBEYING THE EDICT OF NIKAEA >:O!

Feel free to merge this with the weekender thread if need be! Might serve better being embedded there.

WHAT MIND READING SHENANIGANS IS THIS!?!? ARE YOU DISOBEYING THE EDICT OF NIKAEA >:O!

..... Depends on what Legion I choose after book 6 bahahaha

Archived