HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

I thought those have been around for a while?

They Changed from Elites to Heavy Support, is the change.

Oh, that means they aren't eligible for Pride of the Legion any more. 

No more Rocket Vomit :(

I thought those have been around for a while?

They Changed from Elites to Heavy Support, is the change.

Oh, that means they aren't eligible for Pride of the Legion any more.

No more Rocket Vomit :(

Now see I was thinking something more along the lines of :).

Posted · Hidden by Flint13, February 7, 2016 - nope
Hidden by Flint13, February 7, 2016 - nope

God damn people do much rules mumbo jumbo just order the books I'm sure next week they will be on sale

We want fluff and moar models

Releases are FLUFF + RULES + MODELS. Why are you trying to tell people what they can enjoy and talk about?

I'm really interested in seeing the Shattered Legion rules in-depth. Just realized I could potentially run an Iron Hands/Iron Warriors BROFEST that's everything I've ever wanted.

You and me both, by God a traitor IH force sounds better and better

As an old IF player, I am pleased the Phalanx Warders rules got sorted out, however I still hope they get a slight points drop at least in the new rules.

Dorn's rules - such a good improvement!!! :D so good that he might actually now take on other primarchs and do well.

The new RoW if I read it correctly could make a Templar list very strong with teleport transponders. Especially with blind buff. This may make IF the better army for deep striking termies....

Alpha Legion - so the whole headhunter twin-linked but losing preferred enemy thing doesn't seem to have had a good resolution... Unless they get a points drop?? However good they can take combi-weapons!!!

New RoW seems good for Alpha striking lists. Especially against lists with low leadership like cults or some mechanics.

White Scars... Just wow... I'm happy for these players, they got rules that actually reflect their Legion playstyle and fluff and are strong!

A few questions if anyone else was thinking these too: could anyone inquire if there will be new patterns of jetbike anytime? (Specifically bullock pattern)? Also terminator armour patterns (saturnine?)

Other questions:

Will Learnean termies be getting their own models?

Cataphractii storm shields?

Will black shields be getting upgrade kits?

As an old IF player, I am pleased the Phalanx Warders rules got sorted out, however I still hope they get a slight points drop at least in the new rules.

I dunno, if they kept the old +1 Ini, maybe Sigismund would have a chance at not being slaughtered, going before these super BA Praetors I've been hearing so much about. 

/sarcasm

dont hate flint D: just cause Khârn gets bodied 1v1 XP

Khârn wins in the end though. It's Khârn not sigismund who survives into the 41st millennium.

God I've changed. If firepower saw me defending traitors then the paddling would be horrible.

A question in regards to he leviathan, is the grav cannon fixed?

Khârn wins in the end though. It's Khârn not sigismund who survives into the 41st millennium.

God I've changed. If firepower saw me defending traitors then the paddling would be horrible.

A question in regards to he leviathan, is the grav cannon fixed?

Death before slavery to the fiends of the warp!

With the amount of stuff we've seen and have yet to see from tomorrow? Theres no way to Tell haha!

Assuming they show off a Finished Primarch Tomorrow and go "HES FOR SALE NOW!" and have him up for general sale on the Monday (Much like Mortarion's release), Most of these items should be released within the coming 2 months, I'd assume?

Seems like it'll just be Russ or Magnus previewed to be honest. Probably Russ. We spoke with Alan Bligh and apparently there's a serious lack of sculptors that's slowed things down in the Character Series considerably, although they are in the process of hiring more.

I also heard Corax was intended to be held for release at the Weekender but GW main asked nicely that they get a Primarch for the birthday event, which may have stolen some of the Weekender's thunder. Oh well. 

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/jemlohr/image_zpsohl6e4d3.jpeg

Hey Look guys, I found the rumored Space Wolfs preview! tongue.png

http://arewefullyet.com/images/2012/12/nelson-haha.jpg

I have a feeling this would be one of the situations where Nelson would go "aww..." right afterwards when he realizes he would most likely be a Space Wolf out of all the legions.

also how did phalanx warders change outside of becoming troops in that particular rite of war

Who's hating?

A Perdition Blade Praetor is going to bounce off of Sigismund like everything else that isn't a Primarch.

Khârn doesn't fare too well either... Even if his Weapon Skill is higher... higher than the literal Champion of the Emperor... who hits him on 4+...

Just sayin' :d

yer right  sigismund needs to be weapon skill 9 in a challenge.   no but i hear you  s' strange you would think Khârn would either be more durable given how homeboy refuses to die or so insanely killy that the only way dudes beat him is cause they cant tank his output but thats neither here nor there on this topic , did you see the new paint schemes for WE   sorta dislike em compared to the blue 

Its a Logical Progression to the Soon-to-be Red & Brass

Blue & White w/ Brass Trimmings -> White & Blue w/ Brass Trimmings -> White & Red w/ Brass Trimmings -> Red & Brass.

yer right  sigismund needs to be weapon skill 9 in a challenge.   no but i hear you  s' strange you would think Khârn would either be more durable given how homeboy refuses to die or so insanely killy that the only way dudes beat him is cause they cant tank his output but thats neither here nor there on this topic , did you see the new paint schemes for WE   sorta dislike em compared to the blue 

I am actually a huge fan of the new red schemes :D It was a progression that had to happen some day anyway. If you look hard at the art in Retribution you can still see where the red was just shoddily applied over the blue and there's wear that shows it, and then there are other white sections that are slowly being dyed red by dried blood (the Red Butcher is great for this). 

Another very neat touch on the art of the Red Butcher is that the world in his jaws iconography isn't red and blue anymore; it's molten and sundered. 

Archived