HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

oh  it certainly is , I just sorta like the blue white and brass more is all 

Yeah, there are great things about both schemes. The best thing about the XIIth Legion scheme is how it reflects their nature over time. There's less pure blue as they gradually lose their belief in the Imperium, and then more red as they slip into bloodlust. This is good.

Any changes to the night lords in the red books? Does Sevater actually have Master of Ambush? Or is he stuck with that 6th edition one.

No changes to Sevatar other than jiggling around his psyker rule and adding Precision Strike from the FAQs.

I didn't really see any other changes in the NL section to be honest! Other than also adding Precision Strike to Terror Squads in their entry, I think that was it.

Oh, no wait, fun. This is a confliction. The FAQs gave them both Precision Shots as well but it's missing here. Yaaay... 

Any changes to the night lords in the red books? Does Sevater actually have Master of Ambush? Or is he stuck with that 6th edition one.

No changes to Sevatar other than jiggling around his psyker rule and adding Precision Strike from the FAQs.

I didn't really see any other changes in the NL section to be honest! Other than also adding Precision Strike to Terror Squads in their entry, I think that was it.

Oh, no wait, fun. This is a confliction. The FAQs gave them both Precision Shots as well but it's missing here. Yaaay...

Sevater really needed that :(

With the amount of stuff we've seen and have yet to see from tomorrow? Theres no way to Tell haha!

Assuming they show off a Finished Primarch Tomorrow and go "HES FOR SALE NOW!" and have him up for general sale on the Monday (Much like Mortarion's release), Most of these items should be released within the coming 2 months, I'd assume?

Seems like it'll just be Russ or Magnus previewed to be honest. Probably Russ. We spoke with Alan Bligh and apparently there's a serious lack of sculptors that's slowed things down in the Character Series considerably, although they are in the process of hiring more.

I also heard Corax was intended to be held for release at the Weekender but GW main asked nicely that they get a Primarch for the birthday event, which may have stolen some of the Weekender's thunder. Oh well.

You better be wrong.

You better be wrong.

I sure would like to be! We'll know in about 4 hours here I guess, when the shopping line opens again and maybe they have new things? Or maybe some new stuff will show up in the display cabinets. Still, I'm managing my expectations pretty tightly. Speaking with Alan a bit was worth a lot and the seminars have been mostly awesome, and it can only keep going up from there.

Just wondering but was there any cool display boards representing any battles? I know last years was calth, always love them.

Also thank you so much for the info letsyoudown as well as everyone who has reported!

There's the board with the painted Stormbird, but beyond that, I don't know.

Spireguard! Someone ask about them tomorrow, please!

Well considering the Spireguard are humans and releasing them would further delay releasing actual Astartes in an Astartes based game, I'd say its fairly likely to happen.

How to sum up every RG players thoughts on their new RoW:

"well.....thats abit poo"

(thank god the new generic RoW do a better job)

thats being generous.

I re-read my screen several times to see if there was something I missed.

Nope, business as usual from FW.

I can see the meetings now: "Give the traitors awesome crap, more Ad Mech and Guard crap, and print some useless gibberish for the RG. But dont forget to give the Ultramarines more rules so they can be better than the RG in the RG's role"

Well I would say other things about it but I fear the mods hammer.

I think the most annoying thing about it is that anyone who has read Ravenlord can understand the fluff for it. However its simply too...fluffy if you catch my drift, if they had added a few more rules for the Legion detachment (mostly sabotage esque) then it would be alot stronger.

Alas poor XIX. At least theirs always the Recon Company, I mean, who needs Heavy Support right?

Im getting strongly tempted to strip my RG and re-read the rule book. 

WLK

To be fair we have one of the strongest RoWs, unique units, and characters to begin with. All of that being straight good put us several pegs up above other legions that needed RoWs and overhauls(sorry EC an SoH). So it's not like we needed this RoW to fix anything, so we have that going at the very least. Though I am obviously still disappointed that it's 'forging the narrative' harder than it is being functional. Cult Horde does that and better.

Though we might get some crazy stuff with Shattered Legions. Imagine taking BA Heavy Support squad with assault cannons in a Decap list?(If possible). We'll have to see.

Yea, Decap Strike is great fun.

Its not like its a one trick pony, or lacking any actual tactical thought. its already getting to be slightly repetitive to me and I've only played a few games.

I was hoping for something with change up how I build my RG, not something useless. If I wanted useless I'd play the Word Bearers (just kidding) (I would never play Word Bearers)

If I wanted useless I'd play the Word Bearers (just kidding) (I would never play Word Bearers)

Hi, it sounds like you are having a crisis of faith! Would you like to hear some passages from The Book? The Primordial Truth will bring enlightenment to all!

Looks like Baal Preds are kinda a thing now:

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1454793622180.jpg

This is huge!

Rhinos have the pintle heavy flamer option.. So assault cannon.

Dreads, dual fists and assault cannons....

HEAVY SUPPORT SQUAD WITH 10 ASSAULT CANNONS!!!!

Preds oozing with assault cannons!

The sheer firepower at 24" BA can throw out due to just this one little bump is huge!

So has anyone seen anything on the Heraldor HQ choice?

I heard he's +40 points or something and you get a benefit based on whether you're a loyalist, traitor, or black shield.

Anyone got the real deal to confirm this? :)

I heard he's +40 points or something and you get a benefit based on whether you're a loyalist, traitor, or black shield.

Anyone got the real deal to confirm this? :)

Yea it was back a few pages :) bubble that increases WS (loyalists) , charge reroll and +1 I or something like that for traitors, and black shields got fear I think...?

Anyone got the real deal to confirm this? smile.png

It's been posted previously in the thread. He's also a Support Officer with the Rite of Command rule form the Delegatus, making him mandatory Warlord and giving him Master of the Legion. It's interesting.

Anyone got the real deal to confirm this? smile.png

It's been posted previously in the thread. He's also a Support Officer with the Rite of Command rule form the Delegatus, making him mandatory Warlord and giving him Master of the Legion. It's interesting.

Yeah that's weird - you wouldn't be able to take another praetor or someone else with MotL I guess...well I take that back. At 2000 points you can take 2 MotL I believe.

Does the banner also confer the fearless bubble or just the special rule for the faction?

Archived