HH Weekender 2016 thread (Titan Secutarii pg. 56)

Atia

SOH Rules from the new Red Book:

SoH, LA rules

SoH units in reserve can re-roll 1's, including their transports.

Can't benefit from warlord trait of allies.

Merciless Fighter: if you outnumber the enemy in CC, each model that already fought can make an extra attack at initiative step 1

+1 BS with pistols, assault and rapid fire weapons at 12" or less. Doesn't work on snap shots, chain fire and fury of the legion.

Nice little buff!

Guys I'm drunk in California and I'm excited. When the hell is Nottingham going to get to business? I want to see some primarchs!!

Should be in the next hour-or-two.

Guys I'm drunk in California and I'm excited. When the hell is Nottingham going to get to business? I want to see some primarchs!!

Should be in the next hour-or-two.

Bud I'm drunk in Australia and I'll probably be passed out by the open of day 2

Local time is 08:30

10:00 - God Machines of the Titanicus - all about the Warlord Titan

11:15 - Art of the Heresy - probably a safe bet on getting a preview of the cover art of upcoming BL novels

12:30 - Knights Errant and the Silent War - all about Garro and the Knights Errant

14:30 - Inferno - probably the best chance of seeing a WIP Primarch, and details of the new book (I.e. What will be included)

15:30 - Closing Seminar

So, no news on the Emperor's Children?

I was so hoping to hear something about the Phoenix Terminators and Palatine Blades, or the base legion rules.

And some more detail on the Orphans of Betrayal - I am using loyalist ECs after all, the more flavour the better.

I asked earlier, no one cares about poor old ec.

Come brother, let us go to our drug den and take narcottics together whilst we throw things at Terrata scuttling about in the cargo bays.

So, no news on the Emperor's Children?

I was so hoping to hear something about the Phoenix Terminators and Palatine Blades, or the base legion rules.

And some more detail on the Orphans of Betrayal - I am using loyalist ECs after all, the more flavour the better.

I asked earlier, no one cares about poor old ec.

Come brother, let us go to our drug den and take narcottics together whilst we throw things at Terrata scuttling about in the cargo bays

Someone has said that Phoenix terminators are now WS 5, no other news at this point aside from the ROW

Have breachers been updated in anyway?????

The new red book only has legion specific stuff in it, so we don't know yet. Apparently FW just finished updating the legion list this week and an update is on the way.

At anyone interested in EC

We get legion wide +1 I when we charge (not including disorderly)

Shriekers now lower the enemies WS by 1 in combat, unless they are fearless

Phoenix guard are now WS 5, and the unit champ has +1 attack

Kakophani are heavy 2 now

And our ROW gives us kakophani as troops and gives them relentless, also allows us to give power or artificer armoured units shriekers (can't recall the cost though)

Good morning!

Garro over at Heresy finised hie book 6 resume, this guy sounds like so much fun:

Gahlan Surlak: worlds eaters version of 'fabulous' bile, a lovely gent who's basically gone ":cuss it instead of helping the injured, i'm going to make the 'nails' even worse. he can 'augment' any tactical squad, giving them +1 str and FNP (6+) but they also have -1BS and are no longer scoring (still denial). in addition those units don't confer VP for being killed. he also has another rule for any unit he joins, in any assault phase the entire unit can have +1 attack, but at the end of the phase, each surviving model must roll a 2+ or be removed from play. doesn't effect minis with the 'character' rule.
This last rule is also applied to all WE primus medicae and apothecaries.

Titans seminar should start soon ^^

Also it looks like the transfer sheet lady (we think her name is Hollie, but we will find it out today haha) should also be there, so we can ask how the transfer sheet front goes :)

oh and, little background info for guilliman and dorn:

Just been speaking to Rachel the portrait artist and she confirmed Mark Strong as the inspiration for Gulliman
Also Dominik said he referenced Dolph Lundgrin as one of the people for Dorn.
Pretty cool stuff

Archived