Sicaran Battle Tank  VIIth
Pictures Soon

Fellblade Superheavy Tank VIIth
Pre 

tumblr_o0npptlFiE1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Khârn the Bloody XII

Pre

tumblr_o0trn7cLvE1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Red Butchers Terminator Squad   ( Repainted from above ) 
Before

tumblr_o106md8cGi1tdqdkto1_540.jpg

Okay, time to represent.

I, Aquilanus, the "Many Man" and Moderati of the Liber Astartes hereby vow to paint Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the XIII, the Avenging Son, Master of the Five-Hundred Worlds to the highest possible standard I can. This, in remembrance of Calth, I vow.

med_gallery_51296_9949_1441441.jpg

Great to see so many new faces and some grizzled veterans alike! This is gaining momentum fast!!!

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Legion Delegatus: Anyone who paints at least one Primarch and makes the target i.e. to paint at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. Surely such loyalty will earn the trust required to be named Delegatus!

Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great to see so many new faces and some grizzled veterans alike! This is gaining momentum fast!!!

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Legion Delegatus: Anyone who paints at least one Primarch and makes the target i.e. to paint at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. Surely such loyalty will earn the trust required to be named Delegatus!

Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! thumbsup.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I take it the three units should be from the same Legion as the Primarch?

In any case, Challenge Accepted!

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! thumbsup.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Oh, now you mess with my painting schedule xD

Looks like i have to paint Lorgar sooner than planned whistlingW.gif

Legion Forgelord:

This is title is for the treadheads. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 12 HP in their force will be awarded this title. Bring the tanks forth!

Ack! Capt. Semper, you have undone my carefully laid plans. Now my pledge will not grant me the Forgelord honor. Instead of being one HP over the 10 HP required in the 1st L&T I shall be one short for the new requirement. ohmy.png

I may have to rethink my pledge...

Legion Forgelord:

This is title is for the treadheads. Anyone who makes the target i.e. paints at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months and includes at least 12 HP in their force will be awarded this title. Bring the tanks forth!

Ack! Capt. Semper, you have undone my carefully laid plans. Now my pledge will not grant me the Forgelord honor. Instead of being one HP over the 10 HP required in the 1st L&T I shall be one short for the new requirement. ohmy.png

I may have to rethink my pledge...

I thought this change might be controversial. ;)

Pledge updated with pics = http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/318054-loyalty-treachery-ii/?p=4276218

Also adding a pledge to paint Angron for yet another banner! 

@ Cap'n Semper 

For the Chaplain banner, the idea is to double your pledge - but what about if you pledge 6 units to start with? 

Well, t's not about doubling your pledge (there is no concept in the event of first or subsequent pledges) but rather doubling on the baseline number of three units. The event is based around the concept of minimum three units as a baseline. This is what you measure against - not your initial pledge which can be anything from a single unit to as many as you like.

But if you do at least double the baseline number of three then it's Chaplain for you. :) 

For the fourth legion, the children of an iron-hearted father i pledge:

-a Siege Breaker with Boaring Shield and Power Sword.

-a 20-man Legion Tactical Squad with Vexillarius, Nuncio-Vox and Sergeant with Power Axe.

-a 10-man Breacher Siege Squad with 2 Meltaguns and Sergeant with Power Axe, Meltabombs and Breaching Charge.

-a Squadron of 3 Land Speeders with Multi-Meltas and Graviton Guns.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/lokkorex/image.jpg1_zpscfgcsrjj.jpg

( One tactical legionnary is missing, because i forgot to build him! D'oh! )

Picture of the 20th member of the tactical squad, for closure:

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd366/lokkorex/image.jpg1_zpswaysp931.jpg

I, Rashbold... pledge to complete an entire BaC box set for the X Legion Iron Hands:

Iron Captain (x1)

Iron Father (x1)

Cataphractii Terminator Squad (x5)

Contemptor Dreadnought (x1)

Legion Tactical Squad (x10)

med_gallery_8429_11594_64635.jpg

med_gallery_8429_11594_48103.jpg

med_gallery_8429_11594_36337.jpg

med_gallery_8429_11594_58041.jpg

Ciao,

R.

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Legion Delegatus: Anyone who paints at least one Primarch and makes the target i.e. to paint at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. Surely such loyalty will earn the trust required to be named Delegatus!  Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! :tu:   UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
I take it the three units should be from the same Legion as the Primarch?In any case, Challenge Accepted!

Well, no, not really. It's up to you. The three units is the standard baseline for L&T, and although it'll be nice to know where each unit fits in ones Grand Design, there are no restrictions on them. :)

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Legion Delegatus: Anyone who paints at least one Primarch and makes the target i.e. to paint at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. Surely such loyalty will earn the trust required to be named Delegatus! Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! thumbsup.gif UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
I take it the three units should be from the same Legion as the Primarch?In any case, Challenge Accepted!

Well, no, not really. It's up to you. The three units is the standard baseline for L&T, and although it'll be nice to know where each unit fits in ones Grand Design, there are no restrictions on them. smile.png

*whispers* I heard Diabolist is also a cool consul *vanishs again*

+++ NEW TITLE +++

Legion Delegatus: Anyone who paints at least one Primarch and makes the target i.e. to paint at least 3 legal Horus Heresy units in 3 months will be awarded this title. Surely such loyalty will earn the trust required to be named Delegatus! Keep going everyone, I really like the way this is going! thumbsup.gif UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, no, not really. It's up to you. The three units is the standard baseline for L&T, and although it'll be nice to know where each unit fits in ones Grand Design, there are no restrictions on them. smile.png

That's fair enough happy.png As I said elsewhere, I've got an Eddy, a small squad of Mark VI and the Al and IW Characters from last year to choose from after Guilliman, so I'd like to get them done as well, if the painting Gods are with me...

*whispers* I heard Diabolist is also a cool consul *vanishs again*

For a Heretic, perhaps tongue.png

Archived