+++Loyalty & Treachery II+++

Captain Semper

Love all the work everyone has done so far!

Spent a few hours today working on the Knight chassis. At this stage he is decal ready, then I can give him some weathering. I don't imagine the armour plates will take long to finish after that.

gallery_81212_9961_157760.jpg

@ SpawningDoom4u, Stricken & Vogon: I have made the updated but please edit you initial pledge accordingly since it's the one linked in the first page (so we keep this tidy :) )

@ Ironwithout: Thank man - this is actually my first ever attempt with a Cataphratii! And steal away - I stole this idea myself! :D

@ jimbo13: Thanks mate! Those Volkite bearers look mean too! :D

@ Xin: Well, it may not have been his name initially, but it is now! Archmagos Mock Up - or Lord Mock Up as appropriate :P

@ The Boater: The Summoner is the stuff of Nightmares... Congrats man!

@ Rangaman: Wow! This really has movement! Carry on - can't wait to see this done!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, AlphariusOmegon108, servant of Sotha, son of the wolf lord, traitor of the ETL and giver of the unfiltered opionion, pledge:

A space wolf preator
A space wolf Typhon siege tank
and a space wolf veteran (5) squad

May the wolf lead my way, or the kraken of time break my boat. I will finish this hunt for glory, or fail into the icy colds of the dark sea of failure, for the emperor.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VV0feZFYaH8/Vqdy1x52jpI/AAAAAAAABd8/w9ZCwiGAPWk/s1600/20160126_093546.jpg

Fifteen out of my twenty tactical marines. Bolters, sergeants and the last three standard marines next - then the Cataphractii and Rhino, unless I get distracted by my forgeworld order...!

I, Bluebelly1863, pledge to complete two Veteran Tactical Squads and a Contemptor Dread for the honor of the Salamanders and for Vulkan.

Here is a picture of them before:

gallery_87472_11470_397271.jpg

I've begun work on the first squad and will hopefully be able to post some completed models soon!

Vulkan Lives!!

@dantay_xv: You know I actually wasn't going for that at all, but now that you mention it, I did use a ton of similar themes...

@Raktra: Good... good...

@Poom: I appreciate that man, especially since your World Eaters are a huge inspiration for me.

Dude!

That is my favorite land raider!

Where did those itty bitty dozer blades come from? They're adorbs. 

Thanks, it's the dozer blade from a Chimera cut in half and trimmed until it fit on

Archived