+++Loyalty & Treachery II+++

Captain Semper

Right so a bit of a double whammy in this post. My pledged minis, assembled and primed as well as a WIP of Mr. Happy a.k.a Angron. Really looking for some advice, help, tips........ anything really as Angron is such a nice model i want to do him justice smile.png

So the pledged minis, to make this a legal pledge smile.png

WP 20160128 19 06 09 Pro

WP 20160128 19 06 20 Pro

WP 20160128 19 06 38 Pro

Heres Mr. Happy, the marine under foot will be a Ultramarine, depicting Angron on the charge to take out Guillman (I really love that story) the 2 additional marines will be used as bragging rights after he has killed some marines belonging to people at my local club!

WP 20160129 15 04 22 Pro

WP 20160129 15 04 04 Pro

WP 20160129 15 03 45 Pro

As always with all my works, please feel free to comment, give advice, feelings etc. Im a grown boy i can live with myself if you say my painting is censored.gif (as long as you an back it up with a valid reason(s) lol)
Thanks guys, oh and thank you once again for starting this thread has really motivated me, and it is great seeing all these fantastic heresy minis comming to life. Well done brothers, keep up the good work smile.png

Amazing work everyone, just caught back up after this last business trip. No progress to report

I would like to add a Fire Raptor Gunship and Sevatar to my vow, hopefully they'll arrive in time to do them decent before the end.

Ave Dominus Nox

Ok let's do this!

I pledge 2 armies, Imperial fists and Sons of Horus

Imperial fists 1500

Rogal Dorn

Sigismund

Master of Signal Daoiz

5 huscarls (terminators)

10 men heavy support squad

tactical squad

Sons of Horus 1200

Master of signal Halgan

Primus medicae 

terminator squad

5 man heavy support squad

contemptor dreadnought

If I have time when finishing the above I'll pledge 2 stormeagles and 20 world eaters but let's finish the two armies first shall we?

All aimed at a future Siege of Terra refight

Amazing to see all those people joining in - apart from the ETL, this is appears to be the most popular event with 80 participants so far - and still growing! ohmy.png

@ Jud Cottrell: You have not clarified the headcount of your two Veteran squads. If they are 5-strong each then the picture is a "BEFORE" for both, it they are 10-strong it's just one... Let me know either way. Fantastic work on them too - using the crests to denote Veteran status is very... Ultramariney... laugh.png

@ chaplain mortis: This is a very unique take on the Iron Warriors - love it! thumbsup.gif

@ underdog6750: Great to see this thread works for your motivation. With so much participation it appears it will become an annual thing! thumbsup.gif

@ SkimaskMohawk: Well, these are as impressive as they come - not least because you went for white! Congrats man, they are coolness incarnate!

OK, please look at the first page and let me know if there is something amiss! In the mean time, keep going everybody!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hey Cap. It seems there was a mix up & I got MkIV shoulder pads instead of the MkVI I ordered so I need to postpone my Raven Guard tac squad for now & pledge a second Iron Warrior tac squad for now. I'll get back to them but I for now here's all the Iron Warriors stuff I'm pledged for:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/trex238/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0826_zpsw6fma3hi.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/trex238/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0827_zpspb7w7ib4.jpg

gallery_81212_9961_19761.jpg

"House Ærthegn"
Wrækon Dreor
The Dvar Mævex enclave

From an observer's perspective "House Ærthegn" appeared as a unified whole, a savage more primal iteration of the noble Knight houses. Unbeknownst to the wider Imperium, House Ærthegn, otherwise called the Wrækon Dreor, was formed from several factions or enclaves of reavers, constantly vying for supremacy through strength of arms and the direct favour of the Warmaster. Whilst few in number, some enclaves saw the subjugation of themselves and their brother-enclaves by the Warmaster for what it was; the relinquishment of their own strength, thus making all who keeled over weak...

gallery_81212_9961_121952.jpg

Hrakval Talus, Cerastus-Styrix pilot

Deeply respected and rightly feared alike, Hrakval has piloted his Styrix under the banner of the Imperium, the Warmaster and now for his own enclave. Considered to be as bloodthirsty and malignant as the Machine-spirit of his Knight-titan, Hrakval has earnt his reputation on countless battlefields, seeking out massed infantry to engage when he can...

gallery_81212_9961_800314.jpg

These picts are taken during an engagement against traitor XVIth Legion forces in the Coronid Deeps. Sometime prior to the outbreak of the Heresy, the Dvar Mævex ceased all contact with delegates of the Warmaster, from both his own legion and the Mechanicum of Cyclothrathe. They reemerged during the Civil War claiming a deadly tally of Knight kills, including those of their former House, resulting in an increased military presence from both sides with the intent to destroy the marauders.

gallery_81212_9961_356184.jpg

gallery_81212_9961_332172.jpg

gallery_81212_9961_261555.jpg

gallery_81212_9961_566615.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Knight done! Slowed up a bit on him, felt like I was losing traction, probably because of the size of the job..but he is done now! I think my camera is getting worse too...

Amazing to see all those people joining in - apart from the ETL, this is appears to be the most popular event with 80 participants so far - and still growing! ohmy.png

@ Jud Cottrell: You have not clarified the headcount of your two Veteran squads. If they are 5-strong each then the picture is a "BEFORE" for both, it they are 10-strong it's just one... Let me know either way. Fantastic work on them too - using the crests to denote Veteran status is very... Ultramariney... laugh.png

@ chaplain mortis: This is a very unique take on the Iron Warriors - love it! thumbsup.gif

@ underdog6750: Great to see this thread works for your motivation. With so much participation it appears it will become an annual thing! thumbsup.gif

@ SkimaskMohawk: Well, these are as impressive as they come - not least because you went for white! Congrats man, they are coolness incarnate!

OK, please look at the first page and let me know if there is something amiss! In the mean time, keep going everybody!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Apologies Captain Sempar, both squads will be 10 men strong, the WIP is for the first squad.

I've been making some steady progress this week.

2 more veterans finished. I've tried to improve them by

adding a little Nuln Oil into the recesses.

Here they are:

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/thepounder/DSC00766_zpspknmx7yb.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/thepounder/DSC00765_zps2ayjr9nx.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah259/thepounder/DSC00764_zpsd3h4huqn.jpg

Mortarion is now complete!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/MortarionComplete_zps0gyvkpbl.jpg

Will look to get a better photo in the light of day, but very happy with how he's turned out.

Ummm. I was avtually challenging you to do a Spartam.

Has anyone managed to find Bladwwolfs pause button?

The speed he dows mim's is outstanding

Wat!?  I  thought... im literally about to go start putting shade tot he mini  ! 

I  dont have the money to just buy a spartan @ n @  

Finished my preator vow! Now up to the Typhon and the veterans!

-+-Brarkis Goldeye "The Iron thane"

Brarkis is an expectional member of the feared Vlka Fenryka. His size and skill at war making him one of the most feared warriors in the legion.

Brarkis was recruited at the age of 12 great winter, his skill at arms already being one of the best in his clan. His size wal also that of legens, standing the largest of his clan, the local Gothi feared Brarkis might have some kind of illness.

When the Brarkis strode to war against another local clan, he was almost killed, but in the end came out victorious. He beheaded the enemy chieftan and left the body to freeze and rot on the ice.

This action was noted by a passing Vlka Fenryka warrior, noticing the incredible strength and speed of the young warrior.

Brarkis would quickly be introduced into the legion, making it to one of the sub-commanders of the 13th great company in just 100 years.

He now leads over 20 clans of Vlka Fenryka during war, helping out the legendary Bulveye wherever needed. He is a formidable commander, knowing both the strengths and weaknesses of war.

Brarkis is a huge warrior in war, his already large form expended considerably during implantation, his size reaching close to that of one of the smallest primarchs. Some say he is Russ' favoured, yet few know he is Russ' shadow. A dark version of what Russ is, a wind of murder, a wind of destruction. -+-

gallery_79144_11707_375766.jpg

gallery_79144_11707_604102.jpg

gallery_79144_11707_547737.jpg

gallery_79144_11707_481030.jpg

I present my Finished XV Legion Terminator Command Squad and Plasma Support Squad:

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/2b3211d4-7cce-4a18-a98d-adc1fcbd51bc.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/nickfayette1/98409725-5c2a-47ff-a04c-532e7ab35d27.jpg

Many more pictures in my Project Log.

Archived