Miniwargaming heresy batreps up

depthcharge12

Don't spoil just yet! I'm looking forward to watching it!!!

I've kinda become jaded to deathstar units or big cataphractii blobs after playing with them for so long. I'm glad that my SoH list has more diversity and an almost MSU feel to it.

I felt the Necrons were a bit too nerfed and that the Eldar are just way too good, or at least against non drop/outflank armies.

Having not watched this yet, and having watched MWG since they started (VM4LyF), is Dave a little OTT in this video?

Some of his Batreps Iv found him although awesome, a little OTT which makes for a bad game?

Some of the 'Banter' battle reports are a bit cringe worthy, but this is pretty mild, could have been one of their 'normal' reports if it was not for the slightly silly scenario.

I liked it, but it felt like it was in Dave's hands the whole time.

The EC army was painted nice, but a bit to pink for me on some parts. Some of the Predators had that OTT airbrush highlighting that I'm not a fan of but eh. The opponent was a really good sport though the entire match.

Edit: I wish they ran with the new book VI updates as well with SoH getting buffs and the Kakaphoni as well.

Yes, thats very much the case; depending on how many they Batch Record, we might be up to a month before they get to the Book 6 Updates; they probably just got the book in themselves.

Its certainly not a Record -> Edit -> Post single day production.

It was probably recorded a bit back though...wasen't it?

Oh most definitely, but not like more than I week or two ago I'd wager.

No, that can very much be the case sometimes. A few times, we get batreps can be up to a month old due to scheduling. 

It was probably recorded a bit back though...wasen't it?

Oh most definitely, but not like more than I week or two ago I'd wager.

No, that can very much be the case sometimes. A few times, we get batreps can be up to a month old due to scheduling.

Dommage.

Lol you'd think if they're running a business that they'd try to stay ahead n'est pas?

Sorry for all the French, it comes out when I have a few beers :P

Archived