Miniwargaming heresy batreps up

depthcharge12

I was wondering where that was coming from :P

Actually, having Bat Reps that have been filmed a while back actually means they are ahead since it indicated them having a Backlog / Surplus of Videos. 

And when you consider that they have a Dedicated Editor now?

I was wondering where that was coming from :P

Actually, having Bat Reps that have been filmed a while back actually means they are ahead since it indicated them having a Backlog / Surplus of Videos.

And when you consider that they have a Dedicated Editor now?

Je ne sais pas.

I just wish they'd update and maybe run an AdMech or SA army to shake things up.

• 2 weeks later...

That last one (and the second vault episode) was ok, not the best one so far. I hope Forge world release some packs of terminator missile launchers as the after market ones everyone has seem too big to me! Wait, it looks like he's using deathwing cyclones, my mistake!

If you can't stand the wait between uploads there is another smaller YT channel called Guerilla Miniatures Games who are also doing some HH battle reports,  (the video series is called M.31) maybe not quite the same standard as Miniwargaming but the armies are nice, and weirdly they seem to be playing some of the same opponents, they played against those Ultramarines last week, (which shows the lead time, as that guy said his battle vs Minwargaming was his first game!) and also verses the guy from Puerto Rico with the World Eaters and Sons of Horus. I assume they are in the same part of Canada. Not a plug lol, I just thought you might like them if you liked the Minwargaming ones.

I want to like Quirk but he just commits egregious rules errors >.< I understand the whole learning thing, but we've had the rules for so long and if this is his main job, I'd expect him to at least brush up on the rules. It just rubs my accounting OCD the wrong way lol

F'rex:

1.) Uses infiltrate on his army and then proceeds not to infiltrate anything but headhunters, who I believe have it by default.

2.) Runs a MoS as his compulsory HQ (Alpharius is a LoW not an HQ choice).

3.) Says a contemptor has front AV of 12.

I'm only 5-6 minutes into this thing and it's cringey.

I'd really like to see the Loyalist IWs against Dave's SoH, they're both competitive and fun to watch.

I want to like Quirk but he just commits egregious rules errors >.< I understand the whole learning thing, but we've had the rules for so long and if this is his main job, I'd expect him to at least brush up on the rules. It just rubs my accounting OCD the wrong way lol

F'rex:

1.) Uses infiltrate on his army and then proceeds not to infiltrate anything but headhunters, who I believe have it by default.

I'd really like to see the Loyalist IWs against Dave's SoH, they're both competitive and fun to watch.

I can't help but agree. It really seems like he needs to take a few hours here and there to read up on the rules in general, and particularly for Alpha Legion.  Maybe it's also just me, but I feel like his tactics also need some work.  Taking Alpharius in a 2,000 point list, and then facing your army off in a direct LoS against those terminators doesn't seem like the greatest way to win.

The UM Praetor Hits with his Paragon Blade and wounds 4 times. He rolls a 6. this is mouderus Strikes and will be instant death iff not saved. Did I wrong ? Why he rolled this not as single one as he rolls for saves?

And why did he removes 1 mariene for Alpharius . Alpharius is just hiding in a unit . when he comes out he don't kill a mariene. Or not ? When I bought 10veterans and Alpharius is in there.after Alpharius comes out it's again 10 Mariens and Alpharius. He just hidding .

The UM Praetor Hits with his Paragon Blade and wounds 4 times. He rolls a 6. this is mouderus Strikes and will be instant death iff not saved. Did I wrong ? Why he rolled this not as single one as he rolls for saves?

And why did he removes 1 mariene for Alpharius . Alpharius is just hiding in a unit . when he comes out he don't kill a mariene. Or not ? When I bought 10veterans and Alpharius is in there.after Alpharius comes out it's again 10 Mariens and Alpharius. He just hidding .

Once Alpharius arrives one marine is removed. Because Alpharius was that very same marine, he was indeed hidden - as a regular member of the squad

The last few HH batreps have been kinda disappointing imo, either due to small scale, lack of rule understanding, or just obviously one-sided games early on

Ash from Guerilla Games is a good guy, and his split from Miniwargaming was so shady on MWG's part that it sent me off them for a while. Iv spoken to Ash a few times through FB about Fantasy campaigns and he is a good lad. Not seen his M31 BatReps though.

Also, MWG, for people who do nothing but play games all day, need to read rules books. And then make balanced narrative games using varied miniatures.

The cults vs sisters was quite good though.

F'rex:

Not to mention his lack of understanding of preferred enemy dry.png You get to re-roll to hit and to wound rolls of 1

I felt pretty bad for Quirk during the alpha legion V. Iron Warriors and his guys couldn't actually open the doors at all. I guess te alpha legion never got IT training.

I need to see more iron warriors though, as said before I want an iron warriors vs sons of Horus, mainly because I need an excuse to see The mountain vs Daave. Or Matthew vs Dave. Or Dave vs Dave. I just need to see more Dave.

I get the feeling at the moment we are in a transnational phase between the initial batch of videos they created being popular and more being produced, I saw today in one of their vault videos Matt's new Solar Auxilia have arrived, so  hopefully we will see them in action soon.

I get the feeling at the moment we are in a transnational phase between the initial batch of videos they created being popular and more being produced, I saw today in one of their vault videos Matt's new Solar Auxilia have arrived, so hopefully we will see them in action soon.

Which video was that???

Open Vault.

Hes got 1 Volkite Storm Section, 1 Axe Section, 3 Charonite Ogryns, 1 Infernus, 1 Dracosan, 3 Multilaser Rapiers (boo!) and a bunch of Tarantulas iirc.

Also shows off the first of their new modular terrain and other shows their going to do. But, we're going to keep this topic as being HH specific ^_^

Archived