World Eaters Female Follower

Aska-Kjelu-Russ

Hey there, I wanted to show a little side-project from me. It has no background etc, it`s literally just for fun and made completly out of leftovers I had here, once the main-project leaves me enough leftovers I will continue to finish this here as well.

http://orig06.deviantart.net/3147/f/2015/305/5/4/world_eaters_female_follower_details_by_aska_kjelu_russ-d9f4fgq.jpg

http://img10.deviantart.net/8e2e/i/2015/305/f/9/world_eaters_follower_costume_parts_female_by_aska_kjelu_russ-d9f4f40.jpg

Here are some progress pictures with little how to do`s smile.png For the weathring effects of the done armor parts I simply made a thick layer of Rhinox Hide, a thick layer of Hairspray! and then a thick layer of clear white, before it dries out you can use something like a modelling tool to make some scratches. Deeper details were burned into the foam I used (10mm, 1cm, EVA foam) with a soldering iron.

11694965_986046451448357_852223365626420

Here is the unpainted eva foam base smile.png Still undecided if I want to make a axe later on... well two smaller axes or one very big one smile.png

10983857_986523258067343_346909809932644

The chestplate is done as well, also has some colours on it now, here you can see it unpainted, anyways I think there might be more Blood for the Bloodgod required XD

11745602_987802474606088_273494988315470

Once all armor parts are finished I still need to do some little etails like those gladiator stripes ???? on the most heresy shoulderpats plus I need to sew something like a gladiator-ress XD dress to go with it.

Only parts that still need to be done is a armor part for the hips and of course a weapon. as mentioned before I am very undecided If I want to make one big huge axe or two smaller ones, and I still have to figure out a name for them.

The main idea beding the world eaters female follower is simple, she was worthy enough to fight at their side because of..... BRUTALITY XDD oh wonder oh wonder... I think I gotta work out something "better" later on. furious.gif

You can follow updates as well here.:

https://www.facebook.com/adeptus.nerdius/

http://aska-kjelu-russ.deviantart.com/

Nice! Blood for the Blood God! :)

I missed christmas, missed new years with family and now your showing me half naked women. thanks.

...are you in Berlin now Jeske? You move around quite a lot, don't you?

I missed christmas, missed new years with family and now your showing me half naked women. thanks.

Thanks Mates :D and hey glad you like it :D awww I love you too Flint :D hahahah 

oh jeske... when you consider this as half naked than I shouldn`t show you the daemonette costume from a friend of mine XDDD 

Nice! Blood for the Blood God! smile.png

...are you in Berlin now Jeske? You move around quite a lot, don't you?

An officers works is never done. At least now I know places to play + my wife will be less worried as she knows people in berlin, unlike in NY. Less money spend on alkohol will be good too. NY is very expensive as far as clubs and organic food goes. At least for a poor low ranking official like me. I can only thank my in laws for aranging this reasigment.

oh jeske... when you consider this as half naked than I shouldn`t show you the daemonette costume from a friend of mine XDDD

Well on the inside everyone is fully nakid. But anyway, are those foam or pvc with pading. My wife had a very nice pvc fem Lu Bu armor, but it weighted a ton.

Thanks Mates biggrin.png and hey glad you like it biggrin.png awww I love you too Flint biggrin.png hahahah

Show me then... Slaanesh wills it!!!

+EDIT+

Costume does look good :tu:

and I'm looking for that Vampire head for you now. PM me your Address here or on Facebook and I'll get it off to you next week when I FINALLY send this massive box to Forte as well.

Thanks Mates biggrin.png and hey glad you like it biggrin.png awww I love you too Flint biggrin.png hahahah

Show me then... Slaanesh wills it!!!

+EDIT+

Costume does look good :tu:

and I'm looking for that Vampire head for you now. PM me your Address here or on Facebook and I'll get it off to you next week when I FINALLY send this massive box to Forte as well.

Down slave. Back in your cage!

Edit: And don't edit while someone is quoting. It's inconsiderate ;)

Really nice work, and Slaanesh would undoubtedly approve (even if you are a silly Blood God follower tongue.png .)

On a more serious note, I'd suggest going for a single, huge chainaxe. Reasons:

1. Fluff: Sure dual wielding is cool and Angron did it, but he was a Primarch and it doesn't really make much sense on the tabletop in this edition (at least with identical weapons.) Plus good old Kharne looks plenty bad@ss just with Gorechild and so will you!

2. Practicality: You're going to attract a ton of attention in your armour (and rightfully so) and having one hand free will probably make life easier and better for you - you'll be able to use that hand to shake, sign, open, drink, fend off creeps etc. (Sure, you could whack the creeps with one of your handaxes, but if it's made of foam or whatever, that might break it.) And any picture poses you strike (and there'll be a lot of requests for those) will probably look better if you have a hand free to put on the requester's arm or shoulder, on your hip, to double grip your axe while going "Grrr!" etc. More options usually is better for this sort of thing, at least IMHO.

Good luck and have fun!

That`s a good reason for one big chainaxe instead of two smaller ones, even if I really like two axes you can make cool poses etc :) I also thought about making a shooting weapon, (bolter melter etc) but I don`t know if that`s really necessary for a world eater, make better making a hook on a long chain for smashing it into foes faces lolol :D difficult to decide. 

after the main project (space wolves power armour female for my own char is done) and this side project of a female follower of the world eaters I wanted to start to make a costume of another own character I`m going to create. She will be a night lords follower and just as my wolves OC Aska (who has a unique scythe as weapon, a bit unusual for wolves but it has a background) she will have another unique weapon. I thought about a power bow! seriously :) I don`t really have a picture for this night lords weapon yet but I`m going to create one soon :)

Nice work, consider make up that will make your skin look extremely ashy and white. Think of Kranos from God of War, and add red to the ends of your fingers and armor. If you give the impression that you are bleeding inside your armor that will add to the overall effect. Be careful who you put your arm around though because that will mess up the work. 

Consider me impressed. 

True :D but for a plasma pistol I`d need some light effect and this means LEDs and I am ... not good in stuff like this LOL There is an easy formula.:

ME + Electricity (of any kind) = Bad idea XD  

I think a big chainaxe will be fine for this cosplay, anyways the worldies loves close combat moar blood splatters on armor muhahaha

For the fluff I heard about people had been chosen by the world eaters? any information about this? cause a buddy of mine tld me that some "normal people" where chosen to follow them and had the bloody handprint of a worldie on their armor etc. anybody knows bout that? 

For the night lords bow idea. I`d really wanted to make a real bow, I am not a fan of crossbows, simply don`t like their look-a-like :) but I got no plan atm how a bow can be possible in the 40k universe. maybe something that shoots pure energy in form of arrows? or something like this. or maybe different types of arrows suitable for nightlords, something like smoke-bomb-arrows etc. my char fr them will be supposed to be the typical assassin lurking in the dark and killing foes from distance etc. 

For the night lords bow idea. I`d really wanted to make a real bow, I am not a fan of crossbows, simply don`t like their look-a-like smile.png but I got no plan atm how a bow can be possible in the 40k universe. maybe something that shoots pure energy in form of arrows? or something like this. or maybe different types of arrows suitable for nightlords, something like smoke-bomb-arrows etc. my char fr them will be supposed to be the typical assassin lurking in the dark and killing foes from distance etc.

I don't see a problem with someone carrying a bow and arrow. A human vassal purely using one seems almost a good idea (until you realise that a regular bow and arrow, even modern real world ones, is not a very powerful weapon in 40k) but there's a Gaunt's Ghosts character that uses a crossbow, so there's a precedent. Maybe you could use it as a grenade thrower - arrows that explode will always be cool and would scale to 40k no problem. ;)

Perhaps the Nightsisters' energy bow is to your preference?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/6/62/The-clone-wars-s03e12--nightsisters-24.png/revision/latest?cb=20141209224456

The basic premise is the bow generates the string and arrow from concentrated energy. Kind of like the Quincy bows from Bleach.

Perhaps the Nightsisters' energy bow is to your preference?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/6/62/The-clone-wars-s03e12--nightsisters-24.png/revision/latest?cb=20141209224456

The basic premise is the bow generates the string and arrow from concentrated energy. Kind of like the Quincy bows from Bleach.

not a bad idea at all :) as well the main bow could look like the wings of a bat or something like this, thanks for this. not bad at all

Some excerpts:

“Ragged and wild-eyed, the Cultists of Khorne scream praises to the Blood God as they flood across the battlefield. Armed with chattering machine-rifles, crude bludgeons, or even just their bare hands, great hordes of Cultists fling themselves upon the foe in a desperate bid to prove their devotion. Their flesh seared with Khornate runes, their threadbare garb stained with blood, these lesser mortals are at just as fanatical as their Chaos Space Marine masters.”

Excerpt From: Workshop, Games. “Codex: Khorne Daemonkin (eBook Edition).” Games Workshop Ltd, 2015-03-16. iBooks.

---

“Which one here speaks for you?’ asked Marduk. The cultists looked around at each other, and finally one man stood and stepped through the other cultists to approach.

‘I do, lord,’ said the man, his head held high.

Marduk raised his bolt pistol and shot the man in the face. Pieces of skull, brain matter and blood splattered over the remaining kneeling cultists.

‘Lower your eyes when looking upon your betters, dogs, or I shall ask Burias-Drak’shal here to remove them,’ Marduk snarled.

'Now, who here speaks for you?’ he repeated.

A shaven-headed woman in beige robes stepped forwards, her gaze lowered. ‘I do, my lord,’ she said in a shaking voice.

‘What is the fourth tenant of the Book of Lorgar, dog?’ asked Marduk dangerously, fingering the trigger of his bolt pistol.

The woman stood in silence for a moment, and Marduk raised the pistol to her head.

‘Give up yourself to the Great Gods in body and of soul,’ she said quickly. ‘Discard all that does not benefit their Greatness. The First thing to be discarded is the Name. Your Self is nothing to the Gods, and your Name shall be as nothing to You. Only once you have reached Enlightenment shall you Reclaim you Name, and your Self. Thus spoke Great Lorgar, and thus it was to Be.’

Marduk kept the pistol raised to her head. ‘What is your name?’

‘I have no name, my lord,’ the woman replied instantly.

‘If you have no name, what then shall I call you?’

The woman faltered for a moment, biting her lip hard, acutely aware of the bolt pistol held a centimetre from her forehead.

‘Dog,’ she whispered finally.

'Very good,’ said Marduk, lowering his pistol. ‘You are all dogs, to me, and to all of my noble kind. But perhaps one day, with faith and prayer and action, you will rise in my esteem.

‘Arise, dogs. Gather your arms, and prove yourselves. Walk before your betters. Joyfully take the bullets of our enemies, so that not a scratch need mar the holy armour of the warriors of Lorgar. Such is a noble sacrifice. Lead forth, dogs.”

Excerpt From: Reynolds, Anthony. “Word Bearers: The Omnibus.” Black Library, 2014-08. iBooks.

----

Also for energy bow - search "LED string light". No wiring needed, just get the battery version and glue it to your bow.

Archived