An odd suggestion, but I feel like he'd benefit from one of those new arms with the tac-pad on from the Deathwatch kits.

That aside, surprised I haven't stumbled across this before; lovely stuff.

More WIP's today: two five-man Tactical Squads waiting to be painted for the Imperial Fists Expansion.

gallery_45765_12309_57617.png

gallery_45765_12309_320880.png

An odd suggestion, but I feel like he'd benefit from one of those new arms with the tac-pad on from the Deathwatch kits.

That aside, surprised I haven't stumbled across this before; lovely stuff.

Unfortunately I don't have the money to spare for a box of the new Deathwatch but I agree that it would work really well. Thanks. :tu:

The new boys are looking snazzy! Seeing a mix of different armor marks on a marine also just hits the spot.

I am definitely excited to see all of the new IV and VII Legion goodies folks will be churning out with this expansion.

More WIP goodness: a Librarian with converted beat stick!

gallery_45765_12309_366082.png

C&C welcome. :)

The new boys are looking snazzy! Seeing a mix of different armor marks on a marine also just hits the spot.

I am definitely excited to see all of the new IV and VII Legion goodies folks will be churning out with this expansion.

Thanks, hushrong! Good to see you around. Got any projects of your own?

More WIP goodness: a Librarian with converted beat stick!

gallery_45765_12309_366082.png

C&C welcome. smile.png

Looks good! Loth is one of my favourite sculpts in the entire range, I'm sure he'll look boss with colours on!

In general, really enjoying the mix of armour marks and weapon styles you have here :)

Last unpainted shots of the Librarian:

gallery_45765_12309_133744.png

Hidden Content

gallery_45765_12309_110290.png

gallery_45765_12309_229182.png

gallery_45765_12309_238338.png

I've done a few things to alter the model from its original form but he remains largerly untouched because it's such a gorgeous model. Not too sure about the book on his left hip (tacked on so can be removed) but that area felt a bit empty so I'll have to fill it with something. Backpack is also tacked on so I can access the rear of the model with more ease.

Anyway, next up is an Assault Squad!

Looks good! Loth is one of my favourite sculpts in the entire range, I'm sure he'll look boss with colours on!

In general, really enjoying the mix of armour marks and weapon styles you have here smile.png

Thanks Halandaar! Glad I'm not the only one to think that Loth is one of the best sculpts to ever come out of Forge World.

11 Marines !!!! biggrin.png

Shush, you. laugh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Paint! At long last!

gallery_45765_7614_250438.png

I started these this morning and am now waiting for the decals to set. Weathering tomorrow evening and then bases this weekend or next week sometime. Really chuffed with my progress today. :)

Archived